Total Votes:[ 886 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 20 21 22 >

Cluttered Shapeshifter

16,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
2_twins in a ball

I agree, haven't seen any dark-skinned/tan human yet, save Stalker Delyth...

I'd like to see some elves, beasts, and other races of beings! Now, that would really add diversity. xD

stalker hardly counts. it could just be the lighting

and i'd like to see elves, etc too
although no more dwarves.
there are quite a few of them already.

Distinct Shapeshifter

Lost Retort
2_twins in a ball

I agree, haven't seen any dark-skinned/tan human yet, save Stalker Delyth...

I'd like to see some elves, beasts, and other races of beings! Now, that would really add diversity. xD

stalker hardly counts. it could just be the lighting

and i'd like to see elves, etc too
although no more dwarves.
there are quite a few of them already.

No more Bearded ones, haha. wink

I s'pose by now, there should be some HoC fanfic floating out there now with the new Heralds and a curvy lavender 'fallen one'. whee

Cluttered Shapeshifter

16,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
2_twins in a ball

I s'pose by now, there should be some HoC fanfic floating out there now with the new Heralds and a curvy lavender 'fallen one'. whee

I don't know.
i'd like to see a beard, but a much longer one,
the type a dwarf would trip over

and i wouldn't be at all surprised if there is one. . . xd

Aged Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
2_twins in a ball

I might write one now that you bring it up. I don't play that often but the character's they've created are rather interesting.

Distinct Shapeshifter

Knight of Disorder
2_twins in a ball

I might write one now that you bring it up. I don't play that often but the character's they've created are rather interesting.

Since the idea that a spar between the factions doesn't give a big picture of the characters enough, one can relate the characters as sort of, long-time partners/friends sent to the battlefield. As well, rivalry sparks between a handful of outside faction characters and eventually, units like the Fallen One decide to join the fight and catch the action! yum_puddi

Aged Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
2_twins in a ball
Knight of Disorder
2_twins in a ball

Since the idea that a spar between the factions doesn't give a big picture of the characters enough, one can relate the characters as sort of, long-time partners/friends sent to the battlefield. As well, rivalry sparks between a handful of outside faction characters and eventually, units like the Fallen One decide to join the fight and catch the action! yum_puddi

I'm not even sure if I'm going to write it yet, I still have a few other fictions to finish that are in line before I can even start. Though I suppose that would be fine, though answer me a question... I don't play much... well at all anymore... what is the Fallen One?

Distinct Shapeshifter

Knight of Disorder
2_twins in a ball
Knight of Disorder
2_twins in a ball

I'm not even sure if I'm going to write it yet, I still have a few other fictions to finish that are in line before I can even start. Though I suppose that would be fine, though answer me a question... I don't play much... well at all anymore... what is the Fallen One?

She is a unit that just came out. I had a discussion with one other player. We're guessing that she's a harpy that embraced evil or a valkyrie who brings fallen souls to the netherworld (instead of Valhalla/norse heaven. ^-^)

Aged Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
2_twins in a ball
Knight of Disorder

She is a unit that just came out. I had a discussion with one other player. We're guessing that she's a harpy that embraced evil or a valkyrie who brings fallen souls to the netherworld (instead of Valhalla/norse heaven. ^-^)

That is why I don't know about it. I started in the beta but didn't play that often. Still don't. I started back today but even so. I don't know much about any card that I don't have. I'm assuming she's Demon faction then?

Distinct Shapeshifter

Knight of Disorder
2_twins in a ball
Knight of Disorder

That is why I don't know about it. I started in the beta but didn't play that often. Still don't. I started back today but even so. I don't know much about any card that I don't have. I'm assuming she's Demon faction then?

Yes, she is part of the Demon faction. yum_puddi

I haven't been playing as often, but occasionally poke my head in to see the updates.

Aged Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
2_twins in a ball
Knight of Disorder

Yes, she is part of the Demon faction. yum_puddi

I haven't been playing as often, but occasionally poke my head in to see the updates.

Ah, seems nice. I'd like to know what that Rank 2 is though... it seems like it would be pretty neat. Anyway, I'll think on it. I have a couple ideas but we'll see what happens. I'm to stuck on my vets to switch to any other faction. Too bad Eldwyn lost her Vet 5.

Benevolent Lunatic

Here is my album with most of the cards you requested are in it. I hope the link works

The Images Requested

Distinct Shapeshifter

berry-sweet-promise
Here is my album with most of the cards you requested are in it. I hope the link works

The Images Requested
The link works. Many thanks, I will put up what I'm missing! 3nodding

Benevolent Lunatic

2_twins in a ball
berry-sweet-promise

The Images Requested
The link works. Many thanks, I will put up what I'm missing! 3nodding

No problem =]

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

14,000 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
You know you need to update the cards of Death Dealer, Sir Corwin and Raykl the claw. I feel bad for Raykl. While Death Dealer and Corwin get buffs. Raykl gets his special weakened. I don't even know why the made his special o weak. I mean if you are going to bring the other two up in strength why weaken the herald that is supposed to be a power house?
It's okay. It needs a way to heal your units, and a way to defend yourself. A way to store up power to unleash stronger attacks like in the Dragonquest games would be nice too

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff