No, not interested. 0.0079006772009029 0.8% [ 7 ]
...Excuse me? 0.013544018058691 1.4% [ 12 ]
I'm not into this type of game. 0.011286681715576 1.1% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 886 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 > >>

Distinct Shapeshifter

User Image

yum_puddi Open! yum_puddi

Feel free to post/PM me additional information missing from this guide! I will do my best to fill the guide as much can be!

User Image

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Thanks for setting up this thread! 3nodding I'll contribute some Kingdom cards soon!

EDIT: I have 4!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
badtzmaru
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
It's weird--in the game she's labeled as a Scout, but her card label doesn't mention it other than in the property.
I actually haven't tested her scouting ability so I'm not sure if she really is one or not. confused

Distinct Shapeshifter

badtzmaru
badtzmaru
It's weird--in the game she's labeled as a Scout, but her card label doesn't mention it other than in the property.
My pleasure.

I actually haven't tested her scouting ability so I'm not sure if she really is one or not. confused

I'm not surprised there's some questionable labeling for these cards. I will list her as a regular unit for now. ^_^

I discovered that Rakyl the Claw, Herald for Flameborn, is listed as a hero in-game. Given the confusion, I'm going to categorize all cards under whatever their card lists for the time being. Hopefully, in the next update they will fix this. You can start a topic on mis-labeling in the HoC forum if you want. That might speed up the process. ^_^

Hotheaded Rogue

2_twins in a ball
I'm not surprised there's some questionable labeling for these cards. I will list her as a regular unit for now. ^_^

I discovered that Rakyl the Claw, Herald for Flameborn, is listed as a hero in-game. Given the confusion, I'm going to categorize all cards under whatever their card lists for the time being. Hopefully, in the next update they will fix this. You can start a topic on mis-labeling in the HoC forum if you want. That might speed up the process. ^_^

The Heralds show up as Heros if they are summoned to a faction not of their own.

I'm not sure, however, if that means any of the other units listed under Hero, that aren't one of the starter Heralds, would be considered a Herald should you use it to lead an army.

Also, lemme see if I can get you some cards. Gaia's lagging like nuts and keeps messing with my games.

Distinct Shapeshifter

Airazor
2_twins in a ball

The Heralds show up as Heros if they are summoned to a faction not of their own.

I'm not sure, however, if that means any of the other units listed under Hero, that aren't one of the starter Heralds, would be considered a Herald should you use it to lead an army.

Also, lemme see if I can get you some cards. Gaia's lagging like nuts and keeps messing with my games.
Ah, that makes sense. Thanks. yum_puddi

Hotheaded Rogue

Alright. Just made an excel file with cropped versions of my deck and compared it to what you have posted thus far.

I have four for you:

The third one there is a major wimp... When I first got it, I thought... Hmm, looks badass... Then when I used it... Well, let's just say, it has that mana requirement for a reason... sweatdrop

Distinct Shapeshifter

Airazor
Alright. Just made an excel file with cropped versions of my deck and compared it to what you have posted thus far.

I have four for you:

The third one there is a major wimp... When I first got it, I thought... Hmm, looks badass... Then when I used it... Well, let's just say, it has that mana requirement for a reason... sweatdrop

Many thanks! yum_puddi

Handsome Exhibitionist

16,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Champion 300
  • 50 Wins 150
Cards/info look so good

couldn't play it yet

no PM yet crying

but thanks for the card guide.
we all appreciate it. 3nodding

Distinct Shapeshifter

Negi163
Cards/info look so good

couldn't play it yet

no PM yet crying

but thanks for the card guide.
we all appreciate it. 3nodding

emotion_hug You're welcome, when you get into the game, I hope this guide will help~ yum_puddi
Just to help you out…!

User Image User Image User Image User Image
More screenshots! blaugh

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Distinct Shapeshifter

Mtv Slut
Just to help you out…!

Wowee~ It's from VS Belpheghor~ heart heart (haven't been there yet~)
Also, thank you for the field images. I will put these up sometime after the open beta, in the case I find official pictures/animated sprites. ^_^

No offense, but could you send me a screenshot of a higher-resolution and bigger sized picture of Zerakl the Queen? :0
2_twins in a ball

Yeah, I thought I would give "Nightmare Mode" a try. Although I didn't win, I got like 1.1e! Um, I guess I could try gettin' a screenshot of her. Do you want her on the Map or on the Field…?

Distinct Shapeshifter

Mtv Slut
2_twins in a ball

Yeah, I thought I would give "Nightmare Mode" a try. Although I didn't win, I got like 1.1e! Um, I guess I could try gettin' a screenshot of her. Do you want her on the Map or on the Field…?

Preferably in-field minus the circle swirl (appearing when you hover the mouse over her) and HP bar (but don't worry if you do get a snapshot of her with one).
example:

User Image

Also need a snapshot of her in the format of this:
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items