Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Lunatic

14,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Crystal Sparda
Teacup456
So, I filled out a harassment form a while back, but I haven't heard anything. I want to know what happened, but I forgot the code and I'm not sure who to ask for it gonk
I know this is probably not the right thread to ask, but do you know a Gaia moderator who I can ask?

User ImageUser Image

You may PM any Global Moderator.
                      Global Moderators are the ones that handle harassment reports, so you'd contact them.
                      I suggest maybe PMing Raxa, Morbid Gnome, Valenas, Merumiharu, or Casrial.
                      Just PM one of those mods and mention that you filed a report, but don't remember the report number.
                      They'll be more than glad to assist you. 3nodding
                      If one of them doesn't get to your PM after a while (give them a day or two),
                      then you're free to delete the message from your outbox and PM another global mod. 3nodding

Thanks a ton! Now I'll finally know if justice was served... whee

Invisible Shapeshifter

Love the guide! If only I had found it sooner! I got hacked at the beginning of this month by clicking on a link promising rare items. I do have the "Attention leaving gaia" pop up thing on, but it didn't work when I clicked on the link, which asked me to put in my password. I did, because since the window didn't pop up, I thought I accidentally logged out before I clicked the link. So I got hacked. All of my most expensive stuff was traded into another account, and they changed my username as well. I made a report and I got a reply back from an admin a week or two later, and the admin messaged me and told me I should be more careful, and that the accounts involved were dealt with and everything, and she also said that if my items could be recovered, I would find them in my inventory. How long would it take, or when should I give up hope on getting my stuff back?

Also, I have misplaced my hack code. Who do I pm to retrieve it?
mewnola
Love the guide! If only I had found it sooner! I got hacked at the beginning of this month by clicking on a link promising rare items. I do have the "Attention leaving gaia" pop up thing on, but it didn't work when I clicked on the link, which asked me to put in my password. I did, because since the window didn't pop up, I thought I accidentally logged out before I clicked the link. So I got hacked. All of my most expensive stuff was traded into another account, and they changed my username as well. I made a report and I got a reply back from an admin a week or two later, and the admin messaged me and told me I should be more careful, and that the accounts involved were dealt with and everything, and she also said that if my items could be recovered, I would find them in my inventory. How long would it take, or when should I give up hope on getting my stuff back?

Holy crap that exact same thing happened to me, except the 'Attention Leaving Gaia' part! I clicked a link but it just logged me out automatically! I haven't been able to access my old account since june 6th, but it says i logged in on June 9th! It really just irritates me >.<

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

mewnola
PureSerenityx

Ϲ ʀ ʏ s т Α ʟ ♥ ◕ ω ◕
          ╒═════════════════════
            @mewnola: You can just go ahead and PM an Omni Moderator
            and let them know that you lost your report ID number
            and ask them what the status is on your case.
            Just be sure to include some of the details you shared in the report
            so that the story matches up and they can confirm you are you.

@PureSerenityx: Did you file a hack report?
            The sooner you file the report, the sooner the hacker
            can be caught and punished, as well as you probably
            getting your account back sooner.
Crystal Sparda
mewnola
PureSerenityx

Ϲ ʀ ʏ s т Α ʟ ♥ ◕ ω ◕
          ╒═════════════════════

Yes, I filed one but forgot a few things, so i filed a second one. I'm really hoping it works, but i'm afraid it won't because i don't have much proof..

Invisible Shapeshifter

PureSerenityx
mewnola

Holy crap that exact same thing happened to me, except the 'Attention Leaving Gaia' part! I clicked a link but it just logged me out automatically! I haven't been able to access my old account since june 6th, but it says i logged in on June 9th! It really just irritates me >.<

I was able to get back in, just all my stuff was traded into another account.

Invisible Shapeshifter

Crystal Sparda
mewnola
PureSerenityx

Ϲ ʀ ʏ s т Α ʟ ♥ ◕ ω ◕
          ╒═════════════════════

Great! Thanks so much! But, who are a few of the omni mods I could contact?
Love bump. heart

I was hacked once upon a time, so I feel the pain of anyone going through this.

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

Miss Ribbon

Hah!! My screen's far too dirty to fall for your bug!!!
Thanks for this smile

IRL Noob

Bumppp nice guide biggrin

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

Ϲ ʀ ʏ s т Α ʟ ♥ ◕ ω ◕
          ╒═════════════════════
            You're welcome!~ 4laugh

xDasa's Senpai

Friendly Girl

11,100 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Threadmaster 200
someone just sent me this link Dx
http://gaiaonline.com/chat/gsi/index.php?m=109
but i wont opened it <3 dont open it guys they might be trying to hack you :'c

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

GothicLipstick

Ϲ ʀ ʏ s т Α ʟ ♥ ◕ ω ◕
          ╒═════════════════════
            Great job in knowing not to open or reply to it!
            Did you make sure to take a screencap and report it to a moderator?
            It is important that it is reported, as if it isn't, more people could be hacked.

xDasa's Senpai

Friendly Girl

11,100 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Threadmaster 200
Crystal Sparda
GothicLipstick

Ϲ ʀ ʏ s т Α ʟ ♥ ◕ ω ◕
          ╒═════════════════════
            Great job in knowing not to open or reply to it!
            Did you make sure to take a screencap and report it to a moderator?
            It is important that it is reported, as if it isn't, more people could be hacked.
i reported her trough meebo XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces