Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Gaian

7,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Hi! Thanks for writing this... I think you should add something the fake adim things... I found that someone asked me to click this link [unavalibale] and it would give you like 1mil items. This is FAKE. So, I think this should so up. (:

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

Its Just Megg
Hi! Thanks for writing this... I think you should add something the fake adim things... I found that someone asked me to click this link [LINK REMOVED] and it would give you like 1mil items. This is FAKE. So, I think this should so up. (:

I will never list links to password phishing sites, so it would be best for you to remove the link from your post. Just listing the link could get you in trouble if a user clicks it and gets their account hacked.

I do have a whole post about fake log-in pages here.

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

killer2811

Sorry, but I do not tolerate spamming in my thread.
If you wish to post spam for gold, head on over to the Chatterbox forum.

Adorable Fairy

thanks that's really helpful heart

Hot Lop

I got a different kind of phishing PM yesterday that I've never seen before,
I think it would be helpful if you added it to your thread. I already reported the PM since I knew
it was a scam but it's easy to think it's real 0-0"

Great guide, it's helpful.

Hey i think someone is talking s**t on you in forums ..
Here check it out yourself..

(Link removed, but it was disguised as a link to a CB thread)

Demonic Worshipper

I love you!
This thread is amazing! :'D
Thank you!

Beloved Noob

A great way to avoid being hacked.
I should share it with my friends then.
NiceNice.^^
i was so mad when my account go hacked, i had like a really really exspensize car, expensive very expensice clothes. No with my new account i made my password very difficult to figure out i regret everyday now lol

Animal Lover

10,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
+ when there's a link from someone says it's a pink/etc gift link never open it.
when someone give you a link and says that it will give you "something" don't click it cause it maybe lead you to an empty page after you refresh/reload the page it'll ask for user name and password and it'll lead you to another empty white page (change your password quickly)

and l liked the guide heart

Lonely Lunatic

14,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Crystal Sparda

So, I filled out a harassment form a while back, but I haven't heard anything. I want to know what happened, but I forgot the code and I'm not sure who to ask for it gonk
I know this is probably not the right thread to ask, but do you know a Gaia moderator who I can ask?

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

Teacup456
So, I filled out a harassment form a while back, but I haven't heard anything. I want to know what happened, but I forgot the code and I'm not sure who to ask for it gonk
I know this is probably not the right thread to ask, but do you know a Gaia moderator who I can ask?

User ImageUser Image

You may PM any Global Moderator.
                      Global Moderators are the ones that handle harassment reports, so you'd contact them.
                      I suggest maybe PMing Raxa, Morbid Gnome, Valenas, Merumiharu, or Casrial.
                      Just PM one of those mods and mention that you filed a report, but don't remember the report number.
                      They'll be more than glad to assist you. 3nodding
                      If one of them doesn't get to your PM after a while (give them a day or two),
                      then you're free to delete the message from your outbox and PM another global mod. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff