Welcome to Gaia! ::

What would you like to see Gaia put effort into, first, in their fictional-verse?

NPC's and their backstories 0.42 42.0% [ 42 ]
New areas & expansion on world map 0.26 26.0% [ 26 ]
The Gaia god/ demi-god pantheon 0.19 19.0% [ 19 ]
Giving more depth to the cults & organizations 0.08 8.0% [ 8 ]
other (post your opinion please) 0.05 5.0% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 100 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

I'm back (terribly sorry for the hiatus), and I've added the locations and cast of the Forgotten Reverie, and Cirque du Lumiere to the list.

Original Gaian

10,600 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Please add "Mike" to the NPCs section, this is Cindy Donovinh's cameraman and is mentioned and seen in the manga.
Zweizi Galon
Please add "Mike" to the NPCs section, this is Cindy Donovinh's cameraman and is mentioned and seen in the manga.
Thanks. I thought I had him in there. I'll add him
NPC list updates:
List had to be split in half, due to 5000 character limit
Band of Bremen members; Fawn, Sadie, & Bunnie updated
further info on Ivan added
some NPC's given links to their character images

World Map Area list updates:
Chester M. Boruff Senior High added
Champion Halls added

Gods & Legends list updates:
Night Weaver's character info added
NPC List updates:
Image links added for Taisho, Shoubi, and Ruwa
Countess Ambrosia, Easter Bunny, Ecarte, Fiametta, Genevieve, King Kirby, Verden, Fey, Kricket, & Claude character info and image added

World Map Area List updates:
Image links for Aekea, Aquatica, Adoption Agency, Badlands, Barton, Bass'ken, Buccaneer Boardwalk, Port of Gambino, Boruffiana, and Barton Coliseum updated
Image link provided for Shabby Meadows Orphanage
NPC List updates:
Red's character info added
NPC List Updates:
image link and character info for Franco "The Fish" added
Countess Ambrosia's character description changed from
NPC list updates:
Wraak, and Bloody Mary character info added

Gods & Legends list updates:
Nyx's character info added

Unbeatable Explorer

9,975 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
*drops in from the sky*

Yo, just want to say I love this project. This is something I was planning to do before I lost interest in gaia, so kudo's to you.

I remember, in another life time, I stole a ton of files from the GiB database before it's collapse, which included a s**t ton of stuff on gaia's history. I had stashed them away somewhere safe, and after finding this thread I tried my best to find them, with no results. emo I even tried looking for the guild to see if I can sneak them out again, but the entire organization has vanished (or maybe I didn't try hard enough, derp)...

I keep searching, but if I don't find them I'm totally up to helping you in other way's
you probably won't see me again because ******** man, I ditched this world a long time ago and I don't plan on returning.

Toodles~

*flies away*
zehRocketeer
*drops in from the sky*

Yo, just want to say I love this project. This is something I was planning to do before I lost interest in gaia, so kudo's to you.

I remember, in another life time, I stole a ton of files from the GiB database before it's collapse, which included a s**t ton of stuff on gaia's history. I had stashed them away somewhere safe, and after finding this thread I tried my best to find them, with no results. emo I even tried looking for the guild to see if I can sneak them out again, but the entire organization has vanished (or maybe I didn't try hard enough, derp)...

I keep searching, but if I don't find them I'm totally up to helping you in other way's
you probably won't see me again because ******** man, I ditched this world a long time ago and I don't plan on returning.

Toodles~

*flies away*
Thanks. I love it, too. wink It makes me happy that other users- however few- are interested in it as well.
Sorry you lost interest in gaia. Hope it comes back to you, eventually. Thanks for the support in trying to find the GIB files. I'm sure they'll turn up eventually, once I start poking around and prodding other people for them.
toodles. have fun on the outside .

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
I saw you didn't have them in so may I add them in for you?

Ciro-An angelic warrior who fights demons. He has a dislike for fighting in general without any form of discipline especially when fighting demons.

Luna-An incense shopkeeper who sells incense to people that would put them to sleep. She has a habit of not labeling her incense, making people take a wild guess when they purchase her incense.

That's all I could put on the top of my head for these two.
Magnificent Moonbeam

Ciro-An angelic warrior who fights demons. He has a dislike for fighting in general without any form of discipline especially when fighting demons.

Luna-An incense shopkeeper who sells incense to people that would put them to sleep. She has a habit of not labeling her incense, making people take a wild guess when they purchase her incense.

thanks a bunch! It's always nice to have someone pop in, letting me know what I missed. Especially when links and text are already provided. Eases the workload a lot. Thanks again. smile heart
NPC list updates:
Luna, Ciro, Irwin, Nessie the monster from the Loch, Ela the Jackalope, Wakiya the Thunderbird, Keele the Mothman, Ylaipi the Yeti, Fathom the Kraken, Ezo the Hokkaido Wolf, & Cayo the Chpacabra character info added

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Lux Middark
Magnificent Moonbeam

thanks a bunch! It's always nice to have someone pop in, letting me know what I missed. Especially when links and text are already provided. Eases the workload a lot. Thanks again. smile heart
You're welcome.
NPC list updates:
Pétur and Ísa character info added

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out