Welcome to Gaia! ::

What would you like to see Gaia put effort into, first, in their fictional-verse?

NPC's and their backstories 0.42 42.0% [ 42 ]
New areas & expansion on world map 0.26 26.0% [ 26 ]
The Gaia god/ demi-god pantheon 0.19 19.0% [ 19 ]
Giving more depth to the cults & organizations 0.08 8.0% [ 8 ]
other (post your opinion please) 0.05 5.0% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 100 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

I'm going to try and pick the staff's brains with questions regarding some of the maps and areas in this guide, and pray they'll be answered in tonight's ATA.
updates to the guide will be put on pause

Fanatical Flip-Flopper

17,350 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Timid 100
You have forgotten the grue (night time killer of Deadmans Shadows and lurker of Deadmans Pass). Not a fan of sunlight to the point its murderous rampage can be halted by carrying rings that mimic sunshine.
MeMyselfAndEye
You have forgotten the grue (night time killer of Deadmans Shadows and lurker of Deadmans Pass). Not a fan of sunlight to the point its murderous rampage can be halted by carrying rings that mimic sunshine.
Oh? I haven't seen many pics or information about DMS. Can you provide a picture of this Grue?

Fanatical Flip-Flopper

17,350 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Timid 100
Lux Middark
MeMyselfAndEye
Oh? I haven't seen many pics or information about DMS. Can you provide a picture of this Grue?

There really isn't a "pic" of the grue. Its kind of a joke the devs took a bit farther with the last update.
When zOMG! originally came out, there was a red text easter egg that sometimes came out at midnight Gaia Standard Time in the Deadmans Pass area. It was the programmers spoof of an old game called Zork. The text would essentially say "its dark, beware of grue attacks" or something along those lines. And that was it until Deadmans Shadow came out, where they decided to continue the spoof til it hurt. Its another red message that (if you're holding solar rays) says "rays of sunlight protect you" and if you're not (forgot the secondary message). But essentially if you're not holding Soalr rays, you die...instantly, but if you are you live to continue fighting. I've always found it amusing/enjoyable even in death. However i have no screen shot of it (currently). Searching around the z!F to see if I can't get a shot of either one but I doubt i'm going to get anywhere since its not a new thing that people might mistake for a glitch anymore.

edit: le gasp found some:

User Image
User Image

Ruthless Bunny

8,350 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Kuro Gang,Zurg,Dark Elves,Christmas elf.

Hope this helps.
thanks, Anas
NPC list updated
NPC list updated

Heavenly Pumpkin

This is a great resource~ Kudos to everyone putting so much hard work into this.

Oh, and here's information on all the NPC ghosts from the Grave Danger plot from a couple years ago, since there seems to be a gap there in your archive.

And perhaps you should add Omnidrink to the organizations list. They appeared not only in the above mentioned Halloween event, but in an April Fools event on zOMG. And there's a humorous Omnidrink item too...
WaaurufuWifwolf
This is a great resource~ Kudos to everyone putting so much hard work into this.

Oh, and here's information on all the NPC ghosts from the Grave Danger plot from a couple years ago, since there seems to be a gap there in your archive.

And perhaps you should add Omnidrink to the organizations list. They appeared not only in the above mentioned Halloween event, but in an April Fools event on zOMG. And there's a humorous Omnidrink item too...
thanks.
I'll be sure to update it with your info.
Friday XII ascends to official NPC stardom today!
Wonderful!

also- lots of NPC's being updated into the list today. I've been falling behind a bit. >_>
a poll has been added. Votes and opinions...and discussion...welcome.
it's kind of quiet in here >_>
thanks to the people who took a moment to cast their votes as soon as I put up the poll. XD
keep the votes coming!
(and feel free to drop by and chat to liven this place up)

update: morning additions to the NPC & location lists
Empress Cotton character added to NPC list
Mecha Neko's shopkeeper, Murasaki added to the NPC list

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out