Welcome to Gaia! ::

So are your fish happy?

Yes! 0.64445244956772 64.4% [ 1789 ]
No! 0.22190201729107 22.2% [ 616 ]
MiNe R DeAd. I dunt no wai... 0.13364553314121 13.4% [ 371 ]
Total Votes:[ 2776 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23 24 > >>

P. Rowan
I was redecorating my Aquarium last night and something scared my goldfish into dropping 4 points. I was wondering if it was either the Aquarium Robot that I won at the Daily Chance or the Pirate Skull a friend gave me as a present. When I read your guide and it said that goldfish dislike the Pirate Skull, I put the Pirate Skull into the tank to test your theory. I saved the new setting and my goldfish(s)' happiness didn't go down. Maybe they didn't notice the change or it takes time for them to become unhappy? Wheither or not my goldfish are weird that way I will post my findings later on.
Thanks! All I know is my fish were happy one day and i put it in. they stopped showing hearts and lost 2 points. I took it out and they had hearts and their 2 points back...Maybe we deal with something much bigger as perhaps each fish born in the tank prefers diffrent things ... that has nothing to do with their breed?
I just don't know at this point. I do know I have another tank with goldfish and a skull and they like it. I think i'll take it off my guide for now or add it as a possibility.

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
I'm new to the aquarium, um.... is there any way to raise the health of my tank? It uber low
another decoration the aquarium (earth) is also from the daily chance^^
0_Sexy Lexy_0
P. Rowan
I was redecorating my Aquarium last night and something scared my goldfish into dropping 4 points. I was wondering if it was either the Aquarium Robot that I won at the Daily Chance or the Pirate Skull a friend gave me as a present. When I read your guide and it said that goldfish dislike the Pirate Skull, I put the Pirate Skull into the tank to test your theory. I saved the new setting and my goldfish(s)' happiness didn't go down. Maybe they didn't notice the change or it takes time for them to become unhappy? Wheither or not my goldfish are weird that way I will post my findings later on.
Thanks! All I know is my fish were happy one day and i put it in. they stopped showing hearts and lost 2 points. I took it out and they had hearts and their 2 points back...Maybe we deal with something much bigger as perhaps each fish born in the tank prefers diffrent things ... that has nothing to do with their breed?
I just don't know at this point. I do know I have another tank with goldfish and a skull and they like it. I think i'll take it off my guide for now or add it as a possibility.

I had my fish spent the night with the Pirate Skull. When I checked on them today, their happiness didn't change. I fed them and they showed hearts. I was wondering...did you put the Skull into the tank in your signature? The one with the Sharktooth fish and the Spikey in it? I also have a Sharktooth fish and some Arrowfish and the Skull didn't affect the happiness of my Arrowfish. The Sharktooth, however, refused to go anywhere near the Skull. Maybe the Skull affect the happiness of more than one breed of fish, or as you have mentioned in your post, each fish prefers different things.
i found a overseer in the market place and i bought it for 35,000.now i got 2 of them and the happyness is now at 12.02 for my tank.i try to put my fish in pairs.so they won't be unhappy.and the aquarium only lets you have 10 fish in the tank at any time!!!!!
heart you can only have 8 fish
0_Sexy Lexy_0
Hey if anyone gets things in the games or daily chance that I havent yet posted or posted where they are from could you please let me know? Thanks heart

I got a Aquarium Space Robot.... biggrin
Uhm yeah.... I accidentally deleted my aquarium bottom and now I can't put it back in. Can someone pm me how? Srrybut I would prefer it pmed cause I don't check the forums much sweatdrop XD 3nodding Thanks!!!

Besmirched's Wife

Shameless Lunatic

30,600 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
I'm subscribing to this thread so keep the information coming! 3nodding

Tricky Fairy

Okay, here's a new one for you, or maybe a very old and thought dead one. My overseer HASN'T granted me any item today. I really don't have a clue why that would be. It's been perfectly punctual up until now, and it's not like there's been any sudden drop in quality of life that could account for it. If this problem persists I'll let you know.
Angelcat262
Okay, here's a new one for you, or maybe a very old and thought dead one. My overseer HASN'T granted me any item today. I really don't have a clue why that would be. It's been perfectly punctual up until now, and it's not like there's been any sudden drop in quality of life that could account for it. If this problem persists I'll let you know.
I have no idea. Keep your fish happy and hope that sometime today it does. It's not always on time.
I also have items list in my private guild. Your thread is very good!

Tricky Fairy

Well, it didn't grant me anything at all yesterday, but today it gave me one of the new items, so I'm pretty happy with how it's balanced out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff