+1 1 100.0% [ 2028 ]
Total Votes:[ 2028 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

1,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

Welcome to the Word BUMP sticky, here I will try to answer almost everything there is to know about word bump and try to help newbies learn this awesome game. If you have questions you are free to post. I also added a link to the game, click the "PLAY" button below.

User Image

Post 1 ~ Intro
Post 2 ~ Known Glitches
Post 3 ~ How to Play
Post 4 ~ Powers
Post 5 ~ Bonus level
Post 6 ~ Items
Post 7 ~ Links
Post 8 ~ Saved

1,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
Current Issues

Glitch report Thread:
If you have a glitch, please report it here

Blank Tiles
Unusable blank tiles are appearing
Walk through by Crimson Lullabys
he fix-
Alrighty, I don't know why this works but it does. What you have to do is place the blank spots before the end of your word.

So, say you have the word: Seat
Then you have a whole bunch of blank spaces. Were going to use '*' to represent the blank spaces.
Instead of writing: SEAT
You write: SEA****T

The down side-
With all good comes a bad and though we can fix the problem there is a few down sides.

1. You won't get new letters so if you run out of possible words you're kind of screwed.
2. The game will often freeze the next level

Unable to connect
Some people have been unable to play yet, the admins/devis are aware and are working on it.

Unable to submit a word
Some people report that they are unable to submit a correct word. I don't have a walk through... yet.

Key
UNRESOLVED - New Issue, or no resolution has been found
PENDING - Item is being worked on
WORKAROUND- Gaia Users have found a way around the problem
RESOLVED - This problem should be resolved
FYI - Temporarily posted information that is not a problem

1,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
How to Play

User Image

User ImageThe point of the game is to push the golden boxed letters to the top. To do that you need to remove letters by spelling words. Once you find a word to spell click on the letters you need in the proper order. Once clicked the words will highlight to show the have been selected. Once you have spelt the word right press the "SUBMIT WORD" button found in the middle left hand side of the screen. It also works if you double click the last letter. If the word is accepted the letters will be removed and will push everything under them up until full. Once you complete the level you will earn gold or bachelor's credits. Under your avatar found on the tor right hand side you will see a "Time Till Next Drop" arrow, once that allow fills up letters will appear on the top row and bump all letters under it down, if a golden letter falls off, its game over.

As you level up the game gets harder and harder to play. It will start by the "Time till next drop" timer speeding up. Then you will get worse letters like "Qu" "X" and "Z" more often making it hard to find words. At level 30 you will get a fourth column that you will need to bump up, and a fifth at level 60... how those people do it? I DON'T KNOW!

1,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
Power Ups

User Image

After you eliminate a letter it will increase a power up based on the color. Red letters will increase sticky power, yellow increases bump and blue powers up split. After 13 letters or so it will be moved underneath all your letters. These balls can give you an edge in a losing situation and can save you. Powers can be used by clicking on the row you want to use it on in the power-up row were your power-up appears. Power ups can be combined for a dual effect and if you combine all three... it can send a letter right to the top. 0.0

User Image
User Image

For this Power you chose a block that will NOT get bumped in the next word bump. Meaning that if a letter it on the bottom, it will NOT be pushed down. This can save you from a game over if the letter is on the bottom row. Also, once the efect is used once it will were off meaning you are not safe forever. To see a sample of what would happen on the situation on the left click the pictre and note how the "T" is not pushed down like the other two rows were. You can tell if a block has this effect on it by how the top of the golden block looks.

User Image
User Image
BUMP

This one is simple and handy, it will nock the block left and right off the golden block in that row. This can be helpful if both of the other golden blocks are below you and you have hard letters such as Qu and X next to you. If you hit a golden block it bumps the block above it off.

User Image
User Image

Split

This power is one of the best ones. Though it dose not move that block up, it removes the blocks in the corner of the golden block chosen. (one space up and left, one space up and right, one space down and left, one space down and right.). If it hits a golden block it pushes it up one space.

User Image
User Image
Announce

This is BY FAR the best power-up in the game. It can be made by combining all three different power-ups and sends the selected golden block right to the top! Need I say anymore to explain how helpful this is? Even if the golden block is on the bottom row it will save you. I suggest you use this one carefully, you never know when you will need it.

User Image User Image User Image
Sticky/Bump, Sticky/Split, & Split/Bump

Combining two powers is possible. If you have one power on standby and gain another power they will combine to give you a combo effect of both the combinations. There is a lot of different opinions if you should use a level 2 attack or save it for the level 3.

1,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
Bonus levels

Every five levels you will get a bonus level made to increase your score and are easy to win. Also, the help a lot with getting power ups. Be careful though, there is a timer on this one that you need to fight against.

COLOR SPAM - The point of this game is not to make words, but to match the colors with three or more of the same color. Letters do not matter at all in this.

CHaTTErBoX - BUMP! That's all there is to this game. You only have the letters "B" "U" "M" "P" and you need to bump up your golden letters before the time runs out, can you handle the fast pace in the Chatter box?

Item Grant - Every 30 levels you get a item grant bonus stage. In this stage you can win a item. Some items you can win are trunks and fling boxes... or ever so rare starter set items. Complete this level to get an item smile

1,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
Items/Credits

There are some new Items that you can get in item grant, if you get one please send me a PM so I can show a sample here. 3nodding Some of the items know are the university hat and the university cloths.

User Image

User ImageUser Image Earn credits that you will be able to use in the soon to be released items in the Edmund`s HR Wesley! Right now there are three different types of degrees. They are Bachelor's, Master's and Doctorate's Credits.

1,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
Links

Word Bump Thread ~ The first word BUMP guide made by Titika and shows many tips and sample words to use 3nodding

Bump it up ~ A nicely made thread that says the basics of how to play as well as some good words 3nodding

1,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
Post 8 ~ Saved

1,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
A Bump to the top
Well done. It's good you linked the other major threads. ^^
Looks good! but I think you get a chance evey 30 levels at the item grant, because I've had 2 but I haven't reached 100 levels yet smile
I especailly like your Power Up and How to Play posts, those are the best ones i've seen yet.

Shapeshifter

for the blank tiles, if you add them to the end of a word, they are used like any other tile, so they go away
i like this game 3nodding
Even when I submit a word, nothing happens and time just goes on. I wonder what's up with that, since now I can't play the game....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff