Welcome to Gaia! ::

hey a little monster's Significant Otter

Adorable Strawberry

29,075 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
I decided to make this Mini Guide for those of you Gaians who complain
that making gold is "too hard to do". This is a safe and on-site method into earning gold on your Gaia account.

yum_cupcake yum_strawberry yum_cupcake

In this guide I will include all the ways I have found to earn gold faster, and will add on to the list as more come. If you know of another way to earn please feel free to post.

In the recent years, Gaia Online has made it increasingly easier to earn a steady flow of gold and therein, items.
Older members already know many of the methods I will list, but I feel it's important to educate the newer members in order to help on their journey to getting those items on their wish list they covet.

1. Play the mini games!
The mini games are fun and fast to complete. Although there is not a lot of talk about them it is a great way to get started on earning gold. I would way this method would be best used when you are just starting out on the site. However there is nothing wrong with playing the games just for fun and earning a little extra on the side sometimes!

2. Invest in MC's
(Monthly Collectables)
Monthly Collectables in themselves are great things to invest in. A lot of the time the envelope costs less to buy then the items inside are worth. The only downside is: you have to wait until the middle of the month to open them like everyone else. However If a particular item is selling well you may have made profit from the letter.

3. Start playing HoC
(Heralds of Chaos)
When you play HoC, after every battle you earn what they call "essence", with this you can convert it into gold for your Gaia account. The higher the level and the more you win, the more essence you will earn.

4. zOMG
You will se A LOT of people on here playing zOMG. If you don't play already I would suggest trying it out. there are quests and many areas you can go with a group (or alone) to earn gold. I think this is by far my favourite method on this list.

5. Play the market
This is a tricky way to earn, but if you are diligent and are good at watching prices this may be an option for you but make sure to look at graphs for prices and popularity of the item you're selling. This may aid you further.

6. The Exchange
The Gaia Exchange is much like the Market Place in many ways, however the sellers on the exchange are usually willing to sell for the average price on the market or a bit lower than average, therefore most items posted here are more popular of more expensive. Some even exchange items for another of equal value.

7. Invest in a RIG
(Random Item Generator)
These come out every month or so and can prove to be either a great investment or a bit of a let down. This method of gold earning is probably the most risky of all the methods mentioned in this guide. Item values can range from 1000g to up to 40million. This sounds fantastic but the chances of getting the rare and expensive items are very slim and it is hard to ear gold. However if you do end up getting lucky you can earn a good amount in a very short time.

✭✭✭✭ ONLY IF YOU WANT TO SPEND $$ ✭✭✭✭

8. Buy GaiaCash
GaiaCash gives you access to some premium items not offered in the gold shop and are always sold for a nice amount of gold. Bundles and packs as well as any type of EI (Evolving Items) and CI (chance Items) are probably the best things to sell because they can go for a lot of gold in the market place.

Those are only the methods that I have tried and have seen work.
If there are any more that I have not mentioned please feel free to quote me and tell me yours!
I would be happy to have feedback on how this helped you!
Thank you!!
yum_cupcake

Benevolent Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
Nice guide! I like how you made it so simple.

I should get back to playing HoC again. I did not know having a high level would increase the amount of essence earned. Thanks for sharing! heart

Adorable Strawberry

29,075 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Anzlem

I should get back to playing HoC again. I did not know having a high level would increase the amount of essence earned. Thanks for sharing! heart

When you win the game at the end you can pick from a chest and as you get to higher levels the amount you can get in the chest increases

Benevolent Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
Strawberry Dinotart
Anzlem

When you win the game at the end you can pick from a chest and as you get to higher levels the amount you can get in the chest increases

Good to know! I wouldn't have if you didn't mention it.

Are rewards earned after winning against a real opponent? Or does it have to be the Easy-Hard levels??

Adorable Strawberry

29,075 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Anzlem
Strawberry Dinotart
Anzlem

Are rewards earned after winning against a real opponent? Or does it have to be the Easy-Hard levels??

I know you earn essence after the easy-hard levels. however with the quests i think its just the essence you get whilst in battle and the reward stated at the end... but if you play it again you'll get something else. [just a thought I don't actually know I haven't tried yet]

Benevolent Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
Strawberry Dinotart
Anzlem
Strawberry Dinotart
Anzlem

I know you earn essence after the easy-hard levels. however with the quests i think its just the essence you get whilst in battle and the reward stated at the end... but if you play it again you'll get something else. [just a thought I don't actually know I haven't tried yet]

Okay, thanks! I will check it out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces