< 1 2 3 >

Shy Bookworm

Thanks for the tips heart

Newbie Senshi

I still don't understand... how to get money

Magical Bunny

KyaineDraconix
I still don't understand... how to get money

So, try to review the guide and get the most important informations on it.
Can I ask you something? O>o why is everything so expensive now? D:>

Magical Bunny

xXDragnilXx
Can I ask you something? O>o why is everything so expensive now? D:>

Well, my opinion is that the inflation of prices is happening for a long time already, since G-Cash is being more and more used. The "Piggy bank" Item, for example, distributes a large amount of money, what has a direct effect at the prices. If people have more money, if we keep on selling on low prices, we won't profit. So we need to make a balance with the quantity of money people are getting and value of the items.
Some time ago, a million was a hard thing to get. Now, for 99 GCash you can get up to 25 billion gold if you are lucky. More money is circulating on the market, you charge more for your items, and this goes on and on and on. Just like a country economy. Too much money circulatin, inflation is sure to happen.
Now we have more money than we ever had - still, we can buy a lot less than we could with this money before.

Magical Bunny

XXDanaGirlXX
The best way to make money is TOWNS.
gaia_gaiagold In about 30MINS i earned 570,350 gaia gold.
I didnt even sell my bugs. Im saving the bugs for ink which sells for a lot.
So you can make about
gaia_gaiagold 1,140,720gg in 1HOUR
and depending on how much time you have, take me for example,
i have about 6hours a day to be on here so i could make around
gaia_gaiagold 6,844,320gg A DAY.
I can get on 6 days a week so
gaia_gaiagold in 1WEEK i can earn 41,065,920gg
**PLUS MORE FOR MORE TIME ON WEEKENDS**

Thank you for this useful tips in the -making money on gaming- subject!
Thanks for answering. smile ) I was gone for so long I don't know s**t about what's happening O>O

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Party Animal 100
Thanks for the tips smile gave me some good ideas whee

Tipsy Capitalist

7,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Good tips. I never thought about the 1st wave thing. It helps put things into perspective for me now.
I'm a vendor/hoarder and have some tips for the marketplace also.

- people should log in late at night (for me 12am-3am EST) and browse the "just added" marketplace listings. some people dump their items late at night for cheap and some people honestly make the mistake of listing something worth 500mil for 50mil. i purchased a heart charm for 100k at 2am one night and resold it for 33mil.

- follow seasonal items. hoard them. people really like to dress up for the seasons especially since Gaia hosts events. your money makers are Halloween and Christmas, Easter too. you have to buy seasonal items at their cheapest out of season and then sell them when the season comes around. (The rarer the item, and the more perfect the time the better).

Shy Genius

Thank you! >u<

Mortalitasi's Compadre

Bashful Drummer

21,765 Points
  • Toy Mouse 50
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Timid 100
;-; so helpful, especially these days x__x I've linked to it in my Animal Companion thread (even though it's not really related) so that it can get a bit more exposure ;u;

Magical Bunny

Dion Bluebird
;-; so helpful, especially these days x__x I've linked to it in my Animal Companion thread (even though it's not really related) so that it can get a bit more exposure ;u;

Thank you, that's very kind of you heart

Magical Bunny

A little bump so everyone can see it again heart

Shy Gawker

Thank you very much for the advice and explanation of inflation. I stopped playing Gaia quite a few years ago so when I logged on yesterday I was very surprised by how prices are now adays. I remember when 100k was a huge deal! Haha..

Magical Bunny

So! The prices suddenly jumped from millions to billions and from billions to trillions. So the marketplace play is the part of this guide that you should consider the most!! Marketplace play will always be there, even tho the beginning tips are kind of low now heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff