Ruthless Strawberry

25,100 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Love Machine 150
zothaq
Simply Angle

thanks man

Your welcome and thank you for using my guide. : )

Aleksei's Waifu

Ruthless Strawberry

25,100 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Love Machine 150
-front page-
joo smartz can i haz playlist? im 2 lazy 2 make me owe. emotion_eyebrow emotion_eyebrow
Any idea why sometimes, even though it's the full song, it'll only play half way through(or even less) then skip to the next song? Has this happened to anyone else?

Aleksei's Waifu

Ruthless Strawberry

25,100 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Love Machine 150
Shaymous
Any idea why sometimes, even though it's the full song, it'll only play half way through(or even less) then skip to the next song? Has this happened to anyone else?

I wanna say loading issues, or a copyright agreement where it's cut down for preview proposes only...since I don't work for them I'm not all to sure.

Aleksei's Waifu

Ruthless Strawberry

25,100 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Love Machine 150
-front page-

Unbeatable Firestarter

10,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Shaymous
check ur settings

pikarea's Waifu

8,925 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
I love Grooveshark!

Widow

Shirtless Pants

I really want to know what this "Grooveshark" is. I've seen it in several posts about playlists working on GaiaOnline profiles. Sad thing is that my internet company has blocked their site. sad

Great job though!

Aleksei's Waifu

Ruthless Strawberry

25,100 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Love Machine 150
Electro Feel
I really want to know what this "Grooveshark" is. I've seen it in several posts about playlists working on GaiaOnline profiles. Sad thing is that my internet company has blocked their site. sad

Great job though!

Think of Grooveshark like Playlist.com and mixpod.com, it allows you to search music and add or create a playlist.

Fluffy Shapeshifter

10,615 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Simply Angle

I LOVE YOU ETERNALLY. heart heart heart

I've hated Playlist.com with the intensity a thousand burning suns for years, but I stuck with it because I didn't have anything better (that I knew about). And now finally it is dead to me because they've updated it and now don't allow their playlists to be played on other sites. Lucky for me you created this thread. smile I would NEVER have been able to figure out how to embed Grooveshark's code into the media box properly if not for you, either. You made it so easy to understand and I don't understand coding at all. sweatdrop

So again, thank you so much for making this thread! ;o;

ily~ xoxoxo heart blaugh

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Simply Angle

Well, I believe I followed the instructions properly..
However, the playlist is on my profile and when it plays on auto-play,
It starts skipping through the songs really fast and doesn't play them either..?

Example of it, on my profile. (Unless I've decided to use mixpod instead suddenly.)

Benevolent Phantom

sweatdrop I have no idea why my playlist suddenly has classical music on it, when I clearly I have a playlist with my music I chosen.

Does it do this by random?

Aleksei's Waifu

Ruthless Strawberry

25,100 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Love Machine 150
cancer addict
Simply Angle

Well, I believe I followed the instructions properly..
However, the playlist is on my profile and when it plays on auto-play,
It starts skipping through the songs really fast and doesn't play them either..?

Example of it, on my profile. (Unless I've decided to use mixpod instead suddenly.)

Simply Angle

I wanna say loading issues, or a copyright agreement where it's cut down for preview proposes only...since I don't work for them I'm not all to sure.

I just went to your profile and had no issues listening to it. : 3

@Seri: it shouldn't....also viewing your profile and it's playing Japanese music.

Naughty Girl

Simply Angle

Thank you so much for this guide! I've been using Grooveshark forever, but never knew I could add music from it instead of that stupid Playlist.com. This guide was short, simple, and very easy to follow!

If you wanted, you could add a short blurb at the bottom of the guide with how to hide your media player as well. Then this guide would be a one-stop shop! Only a suggestion, of course. 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff