Ruthless Strawberry

25,100 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Love Machine 150
Simply Angle
Red Sky Princess
does anyone here know how to set it to autoplay please i need help

I'm using this code as the example but see 0? That needs to be a 1 for it to autoplay.

before the whole url where it has the zero then the bracket. it won't allow me to put that in cause it says the url has to start with http: so i tried just the p=1 at the end and i update it and it just excuses it and pretends i never put that in :/
Red Sky Princess
Simply Angle
Red Sky Princess

I'm using this code as the example but see 0? That needs to be a 1 for it to autoplay.

before the whole url where it has the zero then the bracket. it won't allow me to put that in cause it says the url has to start with http: so i tried just the p=1 at the end and i update it and it just excuses it and pretends i never put that in :/

nvm i just followed your guide all the way through instead of using winged demons shortcut. i had a little trouble when i got to copying the clipboard code cause when i got to pasting it it looked quite a bit diffrent then your embeded code like my order was a bit diferent than yours. maybe cause i was using microsoft word ? but i figured it out your guide was a lot of help you and winged demon are very awesome gaians biggrin and i just want to say thanks to both of you !!

Aleksei's Waifu

Ruthless Strawberry

25,100 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Love Machine 150
Red Sky Princess
Red Sky Princess
Simply Angle
Red Sky Princess

nvm i just followed your guide all the way through instead of using winged demons shortcut. i had a little trouble when i got to copying the clipboard code cause when i got to pasting it it looked quite a bit diffrent then your embeded code like my order was a bit diferent than yours. maybe cause i was using microsoft word ? but i figured it out your guide was a lot of help you and winged demon are very awesome gaians biggrin and i just want to say thanks to both of you !!

I have no idea why it showed 0] before the url since it doesn't show that when I went to edit that mistake....odd. o_o
Hi there! Thanks for making this, I'm so glad I found your guide! After two hours+ of messing around, I now have the ability to download and play whatever music I want... Love it! emotion_bigheart

Aleksei's Waifu

Ruthless Strawberry

25,100 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Love Machine 150
-front page-

Aleksei's Waifu

Ruthless Strawberry

25,100 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Love Machine 150
-front page-

Unbeatable Firestarter

10,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Thanks ive had an account on it for a couple months now an i never figured out how to embed a playlist

Versatile Fashionista

disregard my comment on your profile. i typed what i wanted in search and then found your thread. i'm glad you made this thread.

Versatile Fashionista

ok i'm confused on how to get it to shuffle, loop, and autoplay.

Aleksei's Waifu

Ruthless Strawberry

25,100 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Love Machine 150
Kimiko Doll

At the end of the code where it shows p=0 it needs to be a 1 instead.

Quote:
Currently Grooveshark doesn't support shuffle in widgets. They say "It's on our agenda, but we have other important things we are working on"

-Winged Demon X

Same goes for the looping just tried it and 2 nor 3 did it. : (

Versatile Fashionista

Simply Angle
Kimiko Doll

At the end of the code where it shows p=0 it needs to be a 1 instead.

thanks

Dangerous Raider

10,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
just giving this thread a bump! thanks for this post 3nodding

Unbeatable Explorer

5,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100