5,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
OMG it is Suzy
Candy Apple Death
OMG it is Suzy
I thought the pomegranate was Armenian

*shrugs* To be honest, I don't know. But Persephone is Greek and all I know is for the life of me, when you read the story of Persephone she eats a pomegranate or at least the seeds and spends half of her time in Hades and the other half on the surface because she only ate 6 seeds. I'm sure it's Greek too, though.
I'm just saying that pomegranates are Armenian, and I know that Persephone is a Greek god. I never heard of the story

Pomegranates are Greek as well or found in Greece or Greece cooking. I Googgled it. They even found a dried pomegranate in Egypt in one of the Queen's tombs. So they're not just Armenian if that's what you mean.

5,050 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Market Browser 100
Candy Apple Death
OMG it is Suzy
Candy Apple Death
OMG it is Suzy

*shrugs* To be honest, I don't know. But Persephone is Greek and all I know is for the life of me, when you read the story of Persephone she eats a pomegranate or at least the seeds and spends half of her time in Hades and the other half on the surface because she only ate 6 seeds. I'm sure it's Greek too, though.
I'm just saying that pomegranates are Armenian, and I know that Persephone is a Greek god. I never heard of the story

Pomegranates are Greek as well or found in Greece or Greece cooking. I Googgled it. They even found a dried pomegranate in Egypt in one of the Queen's tombs. So they're not just Armenian if that's what you mean.
i guess *shrugs*

pomegranates are everywhere

5,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
OMG it is Suzy
Candy Apple Death
OMG it is Suzy
Candy Apple Death
OMG it is Suzy

i guess *shrugs*

pomegranates are everywhere

Yep. I like them. But I'll eat almost everything. <<;

5,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

Heated Visionary

Somehow, I read the topic as "Geek item list", hurried here and facepalmed myself when I saw the item images and re-read the topic name. Doh :3

Ladies and gentlemen, as you were.

5,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
eye has sad
Somehow, I read the topic as "Geek item list", hurried here and facepalmed myself when I saw the item images and re-read the topic name. Doh :3

Ladies and gentlemen, as you were.

^^; I know how that is. I've had to re-read things because I swear up and down something said something else.

5,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

5,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
bump! I need to make an Egyptian on when I get the time.

5,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
I LOVE YOU.

-Sincelery,a Gaian from Rome.

5,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
Pjanic
I LOVE YOU.

-Sincelery,a Gaian from Rome.