Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
Here's a list (and images) of the Greek Items.

I had edited it. If there's an items that I missed please let me know. I found Morpheus.

This is what I have so far:
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image -reminds me of the story between Athena and Arachne, who was turned into a spider by Athena.
User Image -this one's a technicality, since Hypnos is a Greek God even though this one doesn't look like one at least to me.
User Image -Greek mythology has a Chimera in it.

Technically these are Roman, but I'm adding them anyways.
User Image
User Image
User Image

Gift of the Goddess/Gods have Greek items in the set and I showed all three and it wasn't until I was working on the others that I realized it would have been cooler to just show one item. I may fix it later.

The others I showed the image that you see when searching the item on the Marketplace and then there's a sample of the item.

Any questions or comments or if you known an item I forgot feel free to post! Thanks and Enjoy!

Stellar Succubus

Have you tried a search in Gaia Guides and Resources?

They have multiple lists of different things... you might have some luck there.

5,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
VVhip
Have you tried a search in Gaia Guides and Resources?

They have multiple lists of different things... you might have some luck there.

Nope. Because I didn't know there was one. XD Thanks.

5,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
Bump!

Edit: I have not found a list.

And oops I was not supposed to bump this thread. I meant to click something else and didn't think to read first. XD My bad.

Aged Gaian

Your list seems pretty complete. If yous till need help for it, obviously the Q&A isn't your best bet. Try the avatar talk forum.

5,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
Melancholy Melanoma
Your list seems pretty complete. If yous till need help for it, obviously the Q&A isn't your best bet. Try the avatar talk forum.

Okay thanks. ^^ Well if it seems pretty complete that's good enough for me. Thank you very much!

Aged Gaian

Candy Apple Death
Melancholy Melanoma

Okay thanks. ^^ Well if it seems pretty complete that's good enough for me. Thank you very much!

Just a suggestion. Perhaps you could pretty it up and turn it into a guide for greek items and add it to the guides forum.
So in the future, people will have a reference. ^.^

5,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
Melancholy Melanoma
Candy Apple Death
Melancholy Melanoma

Just a suggestion. Perhaps you could pretty it up and turn it into a guide for greek items and add it to the guides forum.
So in the future, people will have a reference. ^.^

Oooh! That's a great suggestion! Thanks! I will do that.

5,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
Hekate thanks you!

5,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
Lady Karris
Hekate thanks you!

You're welcome. Love your avie, by the away.

5,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

5,050 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Market Browser 100
I thought the pomegranate was Armenian

5,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
OMG it is Suzy

*shrugs* To be honest, I don't know. But Persephone is Greek and all I know is for the life of me, when you read the story of Persephone she eats a pomegranate or at least the seeds and spends half of her time in Hades and the other half on the surface because she only ate 6 seeds. I'm sure it's Greek too, though.

5,050 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Market Browser 100
Candy Apple Death
OMG it is Suzy

*shrugs* To be honest, I don't know. But Persephone is Greek and all I know is for the life of me, when you read the story of Persephone she eats a pomegranate or at least the seeds and spends half of her time in Hades and the other half on the surface because she only ate 6 seeds. I'm sure it's Greek too, though.
I'm just saying that pomegranates are Armenian, and I know that Persephone is a Greek god. I never heard of the story

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff