Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hygienic Swapper

Compatability fixed by WindPowa

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-guides-and-resources/gaiabar-2-2-2-stupid-bug-fixed/t.8069007_1951/#1960

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.2.2.0

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gaiabar is a small extension for Firefox(~170kb), made by me, with gaia in mind.

A reminder to everyone that right clicking and choosing customize lets you choose wich features are visible on GaiaBar
Guilds and Journals are one of those options :3

Gaiabar comes with Post formatting (like Autotext) embedded with the system, and a customizable Emoticon list, that add the code straight to your post, so you don't have to go looking all over the place for those images biggrin

GET IT HERE

"Gaiabar was the only thing that got me into Firefox." ~ Mercurial Zepheri Severa

MANY MANY THANKS to Shiro Nishida

Hygienic Swapper

installation Instructions

Click the link above
Click remove from quote
you might get this pretty yellow barhttp://img12.echo.cx/img12/8531/install11of.png
click options and allow the page to install stuff
then you get this
click install when it becomes enabled 3nodding
restart the browser and you're set biggrin

installation Instructions - Second Path

Save the xpi to your disk
drag it into a firefox window
click install
restart
tadda~

FAQ

Q: Why did you make this?
A: I wanted to learn how to make extensions for Firefox, and there's no better way to learn then hands on :3

Q: What was it made with?
A: Javascript and XML

Q: Are you jsut trying to steal my password?
A: No, and you can see that for yourself. The xpi file, used by firefox, is actually just a zip file. Rename it to .zip, extract it and you will be given access to the source. It was made with Javascript and XML and if you look at the code (although messy) there isn't a keylogger or any other such functionality

Hygienic Swapper

Thanks and Appreciation

WizzRobe - 1k Donation heart
Peppermint Elf - 500g heart
Harx - 1k heart

All users heart

::logged in really quick to sayyyyy...::

Good job, Choggo! blaugh I have Firefox even though I don't use it and I installed it in case I ever want to use Firefox ninja

Hygienic Swapper

espy.ness

Good job, Choggo! blaugh I have Firefox even though I don't use it and I installed it in case I ever want to use Firefox ninja
Thanks Espy whee

Come ot the light!

at least until I make an IE one :p
Choggo
espy.ness

Thanks Espy whee

Come ot the light!

I use Maxthon ninja
Yes, make an IE one, because I just installed Firefox just so I could see it. xD

Feral Seraph

.~* *drops in to say*

Thanks for making this! This text's kooky colors and symbols (which Gaiabar made possible) courtsey gratefully! ^____^ BTW I'm Kamunduhan from LJ :3 And IE users should really switch to Firefox blaugh

*and scurries away*
*~.
Teh Sai approves! Take that, naysayers e.e

I may just start using Fire Fox more often simply because of how snazzy this is. XD I usually use it only when dealing with my other accounts so I can trade without having to log in and out and in and out over and over, I often end up juggling the donation items around between them to get images. My links bar in IE is usually a mess of shortcuts, most of which are for Gaia. XD My Fire Fox links bar was already on its way to being such, rofl. Now I can kick a few of them out of there.

I've looked at the .jar file myself, I dun see anything malicious in it. <3 Awesome to see honest programmers making useful things. Usually whenever I see people giving out a Gaia program, it's a keylogger or something of the like... always good to have people who AREN'T messing things up for the rest of us. D:
Would you mind if I like, spammed this on my news site? Gaia Temple.

Naturally it would be a link to to this thread and such, it's just very useful is all.

Hygienic Swapper

Espy: Boo to you then xD

Kyoka : surprised can't to the light side~ whee

Sai: thanks ^___________^

TeAzE
Would you mind if I like, spammed this on my news site? Gaia Temple.

Naturally it would be a link to to this thread and such, it's just very useful is all.
I don't mind at all surprised
Wow! This is awsome! *Is downloading Firefox* I kept saying I would so I finally am. sweatdrop

Thank you so very much! *gives you an award* whee

Hygienic Swapper

Oh! yay! an award 4laugh
thanks whee

that's right! come to the light smile

Vicious Warlord

hi Choggo, havent seen you in a looooong time :O welcome back to QF? :B

I just downloaded the exetension, and I quite fancy it 3nodding Anyways, how easy is it, for an illiterate n00b when it comes to extensions, to edit some things. for example: I dont need the whole [forums] drop down. I rather replace it for a few of my personal links (priceguide,buglist,etc.)
espy.ness
Choggo
espy.ness

Thanks Espy whee

Come ot the light!

I use Maxthon ninja
:: High-Fives :: w00t Maxthon. It rawks.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff