<3 </3

Shoutmaps ?

FTW. <3 0.4214806505889 42.1% [ 1503 ]
FTL. 0.096747055524397 9.7% [ 345 ]
What do "FTW" and "FTL" mean ? o.O; 0.48177229388671 48.2% [ 1718 ]
Total Votes:[ 3566 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 400 401 402 > >> >>> »|

--------------------------------
Yeah, Im sure about that, that's because I tried to do something way more complicated but gave it up, then tried to come back to the traditionnal dock menu effect. But I kept some unuseful stuff, I know sweatdrop
Who cares, it doesn't change anything for the user.

lol...

mine only uses a single timeout... though... it keeps running in the background all the time.... XP... but that will only take about 3 short lines to fix...

how do you add in new tools... do you add the parts yourself... or do you have a seperate file or something with the tool information...
I add the part myself - nothing is dynamic on the front page.
I wish it was though, I didn't know I would have so many tools.... crying
Too late now. Gonna have to do all by hand. I'll fix that by next front page update though smile

lol... XP... ya....

I would have used MySQL in the past.....

but now that I know XML... it's better for it and less of a strain on the database...
New tool, waiting for beta testers.
XP... what new tool.... I could.... put it through a pace or two...... XP... that and I could catch bugs in the code to... XP... don't you love the ability to read lines of code like a computer would...
It's bascially a merge of these three thools :
http://nickciske.com/tools/binary.php
http://nickciske.com/tools/hex.php
http://nickciske.com/tools/octal.php
Merged and converted to client-side.
If ya wanna test my tools, you'll have to become a beta tester. Just ask.

XP... looks partialy useless... lol...

But if you want I guess you could add me... though... at the moment I'm at my dads using a School Laptop and "Borrowing" a neighbours wireless connection...

So... if It's part of the computer then make sure it can run on a G4... and if it's for Firefox make sure I can uninstall it...

stare Stuped macs... I need to upload something via FTP... but macs just don't work for that... as far as I know...

Edit:
he eh.. I downloaded a FTP client for the mac....
check my minorly built script site to look at the Dock V2...
You'll notice a different effect of scaling... and V3 Will take the scheme to the final level... in adition... V2 also supports multiple individual docks...

I have 2 other sfx in the script file... one is untested and the other is unfinished...
one is a fade to effect that works with innerHTML... it fades out then changes the innerHTML and fades back in...
the other one will be TeleType... it clears the field and then inputs the letters of the text to be shown one character at a time..... but no this will not be as simple as explained... because I half to consider html elements... or else it won't work...
once I have the fader tested and the teletype built... I'll build Dock V:3...

heck... after I finish all 3 effects to their final versions... then I could let you use them if you like the dock..... XP... or I could just stick them on my sites like planned... lol... we'll see...
Well, I need to see 'em smile
WindPowa
Well, I need to see 'em smile

XP.... the V2 of the dock is being demoed at my script site...
http://dantman.da.funpic.org
I'll tell you when I have V3 and the other 2 effects finished...
Looks exactly like the one I made, but there's a little glitch while hovering the first and the last icon sweatdrop
XP... no... V1 was like yours.... if you don't notice it... in V2 one grows to double size while the rest shrink to half size.....
the glitch is because of this shrinking... it'll be gone in V3...

XP... I have the fader working there to now....... though.... I admit I dosen't do much cause most browsers don't support the opacity... the only thing they support is full and none... so unless I can find a browser that supports it... the only thing that this'll do is flip it...
^_^... teletype was just to whacky to be pracitcal... so I droped that Idea...

XP... I've finished V3 of the Dock...

Whadoya think about the magnification of it.... and yes... the Increment, Timing, Ammount of Docks/Items, Sizes, and the efective range of magnification are all customizable and the script deals with them instead of hardcoded values... XP... all you do is setup those settings... then stick a onLoad, onMouseOver, and onMouseOut into the spots...

XP... it's nearly impossible to get a dock working online, closer to what a dock looks like in a program or OS... the only way to do that would involve more mouse checking and would probably work better in flash or something...
XP... to bad SVG dosen't do images... just shapes... as far as I know...
It IS possible.
http://eudock.jules.it/index-png.html
I saw that weeks before doing my own, but I just refuse to include stuff not made by me on the front page, you see smile

lol... it's just like mine.. lol......
cept I don't use the floating bar...

XP... it dosen't go farther than mine towards the way the mac doc works... to do that you would need to update it every time the mouse moved... and you would half to calculate all the images acording to where the mouse was...

Possibly... it would be a strech.... and a different language would handle it better than javascript... but I might be able to take the bar to another level...

lol... I agree... I don't like using other people's stuff.... XP... I built my own forum compleatly from scratch... no friggin phpBB for me.... unlike gaia...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff