Welcome to Gaia! ::

Receiver

oh my goodness! i can only imagine the time it took to collect all of those images emotion_kirakira

Interstellar Explorer

Pnyuu
oh my goodness! i can only imagine the time it took to collect all of those images emotion_kirakira

Indeed. Well, I always saved the 2009 - present ones when they appeared, plus the old normal and Christmas looks (I joined in 2009 January and they still had their old look on).
As for the old ones, I think the cutting and resizing took more time than finding them.

Aaaand... Merry Christmas wink

Burning Mist's Significant Otter

Golden Giver

User Image
thank you for putting this together! oh the nostalgia~

plus i was on a Gaia-break from late 2010 until now, so it was really cool seeing the costumes/looks i've missed!

(OMG CRESENTO WAS ERIDAN THE HOMESTUCK IN ME CANNOT. EVEN.)

Interstellar Explorer

undernourished ego
User Image
thank you for putting this together! oh the nostalgia~

plus i was on a Gaia-break from late 2010 until now, so it was really cool seeing the costumes/looks i've missed!

(OMG CRESENTO WAS ERIDAN THE HOMESTUCK IN ME CANNOT. EVEN.)

You are very welcome smile I feel with you about the nostalgia, even though I didn't join so long long ago (2009).
Indeed smile Teehee.

Interstellar Explorer

Fluffy Bunny

OMG!
The NPCs cosplayed before!? Seriously!? emotion_jawdrop

Interstellar Explorer

Sanzeni Nagi
OMG!

Yes, they did biggrin Not fanmade, I swear sweatdrop
They usually dress up at Halloweens and Christmas but they also looked different once at 2011 April Fools (when there was the Meowbook event and they had cat heads) and also Radio Jack dressed as a grunny at Easter 2010. But they mostly and most certainly cosplay/change look at Halloween and Christmas with 100% chance smile

Fluffy Bunny

Obi Aoi
Sanzeni Nagi
OMG!

They usually dress up at Halloweens and Christmas but they also looked different once at 2011 April Fools (when there was the Meowbook event and they had cat heads) and also Radio Jack dressed as a grunny at Easter 2010. But they mostly and most certainly cosplay/change look at Halloween and Christmas with 100% chance smile

emotion_jawdrop I am so shocked now...
Still, they look whole lot different from 2008. Maybe the artists changed, I guess? OwO
But dayum, gaia sure make them look like the original character xd

Interstellar Explorer

Sanzeni Nagi
Obi Aoi
Sanzeni Nagi
OMG!

Still, they look whole lot different from 2008. Maybe the artists changed, I guess? OwO

I think their looks got changed in 2009 April, when there was a mini event called Save the Shops (read more here at Gaiapedia ), their looks got changed after that. I'm not sure about the artist change, but I think many are still there who used to be there in 2009... 3nodding Hehe, kinda smile

Fluffy Bunny

Obi Aoi
Sanzeni Nagi
Obi Aoi
Sanzeni Nagi
OMG!

I think their looks got changed in 2009 April, when there was a mini event called Save the Shops (read more here at Gaiapedia ), their looks got changed after that. I'm not sure about the artist change, but I think many are still there who used to be there in 2009... 3nodding Hehe, kinda smile

I see....
I started to play Gaia in 2008 and many things changed. The art style of the Gaia comic changed too, the shops, the virtual lands and other stuffs. I was not really used to the changes after a long break from Gaia(2009 and 2011). Luckily I came back on Gaia on 2010 so after another year break, I was quite used to the changes(Except for zomg).

Interstellar Explorer

Sanzeni Nagi
Obi Aoi
Sanzeni Nagi
Obi Aoi
Sanzeni Nagi
OMG!

I see....
I started to play Gaia in 2008 and many things changed. The art style of the Gaia comic changed too, the shops, the virtual lands and other stuffs. I was not really used to the changes after a long break from Gaia(2009 and 2011). Luckily I came back on Gaia on 2010 so after another year break, I was quite used to the changes(Except for zomg).

Oh I see. I joined in 2009 January and yeah, indeed many stuff have changed...

Desirable Flatterer

10,650 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
oh piro...you're to adorable to be scary o.x

Interstellar Explorer

Pinky The Alpaca

Did you mean Peyo (the red-headed boy)? smile

Desirable Flatterer

10,650 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Obi Aoi
Pinky The Alpaca

yes i forgot how to spell it i just spelt it how it sounds...
o.x he's adorable hes the len of gaia....

Interstellar Explorer

Pinky The Alpaca
Obi Aoi
Pinky The Alpaca

yes i forgot how to spell it i just spelt it how it sounds...
o.x he's adorable hes the len of gaia....

3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces