Phew!

A Friend

Thank you for this, the memories though oAo

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
iTunes played the introduction track to zOMG! and it made me nostalgic to watch the amazing intro animation from the retired game. Thankfully, YouTube still has a copy of it for everyone to enjoy.

It's been added to the zOMG! Plot Summary post.

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
The Main Plot post is updated. (FINALLY!!) I put up the important details, leaving out the last two or three pages due to how the acts are being set up right now.

Niche Enthusiast

17,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • Hellraiser 500
Small correction to the Gaia's Children entry under Backstories and Histories: Marius mentioned in Dark Moon pg 17 that Ambition gave up his immortality to seal Nyx, thus making it so that the survival of Ambition's bloodline, the Gambinos, is crucial to keeping him sealed and atm keeping him from being restored to full power.

Atm it says 'so that no other god could use Humanity's ambition against another god'.

Thanks a bunch for these summaries btw! biggrin

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
Honesty Kruse
Small correction to the Gaia's Children entry under Backstories and Histories: Marius mentioned in Dark Moon pg 17 that Ambition gave up his immortality to seal Nyx, thus making it so that the survival of Ambition's bloodline, the Gambinos, is crucial to keeping him sealed and atm keeping him from being restored to full power.

Atm it says 'so that no other god could use Humanity's ambition against another god'.

Thanks a bunch for these summaries btw! biggrin
NOTED!

Correction coming ASAP!

Durem Initiate

9,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Zeek Slider

The manga Dark Moon just finished today. It includes three of Gino's journal entries, one of which contain the structure of Gaia's pantheon. It's on the 32nd page! heart

Thank you so much for the comprehensive plot guide! It really helped me.

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
Shaina Graces
Thank you so much for the comprehensive plot guide! It really helped me.

Thanks for the heads up! I have a half-day tomorrow, so I'll make sure to update the Main Plot post and anything else that needs to be updated given the new information.

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
Main Plot Post has been updated up to the cliffhanger ending. Currently reading Gino's Journal to see where it fits.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff