Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
Main Plot Post is updated.

Could Nyx be "HIM" that Santa, Jack, and the Easter RabBOT were fearing about a few years back?

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
Main Plot Post updated with summary of the latest manga.

Kind of curious as to the former demi-Gods' new motive to get their powers back. It does make it an more interesting change going from "I just want to be useful/powerful again" to "We need to stop this, because we know how, but we can't until we have our powers back."
I love you! 4laugh

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
Sorry it took almost a month, but I've had real life issues to deal with, so things had to be put on the back burner for a while.

Anyway, as dictated by the poll, I added a new section for all the backstories presented thus far. I didn't move the DeamonBuster backstory there due to the fact that it actually pertains to that sub-plot and is not an appendix or a retcon story like the other two.

I'll be re-reading that Issue #0 with Johnny Gambino and will add it as soon as I figure out just how important it is to the main plot.

Summery Seeker

Thank you very much for all your hard work! I've been absent from Gaia for some time, so this will be really helpful to me, especially for the upcoming anniversary event.

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
neatflocks
Thank you very much for all your hard work! I've been absent from Gaia for some time, so this will be really helpful to me, especially for the upcoming anniversary event.
Glad to know this guide is getting some use. heart

Shameless Wench

Zeek Slider
Glad to know this guide is getting some use. heart

I cannot tip you enough for this!

Questionable Treasure

neatflocks

This! Last time I really spent any time here, there was no plot at all, so to come back and find all of this is a bit overwhelming. Perhaps I'll actually read it when it isn't five in the morning and my eyes are not on fire.

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
Sorry it took so long, but the Main Plot post is (finally) updated!

Seriously, February of 2013 was the last time I touched that?! Wow...

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
Hey guys!

If you are still reading/using this guide, you'll be happy to know that I've updated the History & Backstory section to include story about Gaia's sons.

If you are wondering why I haven't updated the main plot, I'm waiting to see how it plays out before adding more information. I feel that we will have the ending of this issue soon, which will help out tons in the editing process as to what to include and what not to.

Thanks for being so patient with me! And I appreciate anyone who uses this guide as a reference or whatever else it is used for that I'm not aware of. sweatdrop

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
The Gaia's Children backstory has been updated thanks to the Halloween event's retcon. Still haven't had time to update the main story now that the "Audience with Gaia" has ended... (Stupid real life getting in the way...)

Yurochka Z's Waifu

Mythical Bard

21,465 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Member 100
Question: You said that Vladimir hired Zhivago as an assassin. Wasn't he the lieutenant though? As in "I-don't-need-to-hire-you-since-that's-your-side-job-and-you-already-work-for-me"?

Awesome job by the way biggrin it was very enlightening

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
Whip-Happy Prosecutor
Question: You said that Vladimir hired Zhivago as an assassin. Wasn't he the lieutenant though? As in "I-don't-need-to-hire-you-since-that's-your-side-job-and-you-already-work-for-me"?

I said what now?! eek redface sweatdrop

Can you link me to where it says that Zhivago was Vlad's lieutenant?

Yurochka Z's Waifu

Mythical Bard

21,465 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Member 100
Zeek Slider
Whip-Happy Prosecutor

I said what now?! eek redface sweatdrop

Can you link me to where it says that Zhivago was Vlad's lieutenant?

I cant link right now, but it was in the Airship saga, "Him" I think, where Zhivago was talking with Cordell in the Durem Catacombs. He said, "they (the vampires) don't like seeing his lieutenant enslaved" or something to that effect. I'll link when I'm not on mobile biggrin

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
Hey Gaians. I'm snowed in where I live, so after I take care of some much needed things (mostly heat related), I'll be able to FINALLY update this thread! Stay tuned!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff