Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
twiterpert
Zeek Slider

Don't worry, I see the link to it thrown around a lot when people have questions. Just followed one of those links myself to catch up on the summer events.

Also:
Quote:
A battle over Gino ensued between Zhivago and Meili that resulted in the powerful God being apparently killed by the mystical glove attached to the vampire assassin.

Fix'd.
If anything gets ret-con'd, I'll change it when evidence comes to light.

Invisible Survivor

Zeek Slider
Seriously? For how long? sweatdrop

Since... I left zOMG zeta and Gaia for almost 5 years. This brings back a lot of memories and cleared a lot of questions!

Awesome job summarizing all the manga and little sub-story line!
This is amazing.

MisterPeon's Waifu

Amateur Saint

20,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
subs smile
nice thread.

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Nerd 50

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
Sorry for the late update, but the recent story update has been added to the main plot.

Also, in case anyone is wonder WTF is happening with the Misc. Story section, real life is getting in the way of reviewing those stories (Diedrich's origins, Liam + Sam at the prom, etc.). As a result, that area has been shoved so far into the back that I'm not really paying much attention to it until I have more time to myself. Sorry for anyone who has been keeping an eye on that post to learn more about the trivial stuff that's happening in Gaia.

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
Okay, I updated the Main Plot post, which ultimately means I just added the new information to the last two paragraphs. I also added a "Last Updated" line at the end of the post, for anyone wondering when the last time that post was updated.

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
Wow, it's been over a month since I last updated, and not a lot has happened since then. Oh well, the Main Plot post is up to the latest update.
What about Dead Man's Shadow? DOesn't that area have a plotline?

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
Kairya-chan
What about Dead Man's Shadow? DOesn't that area have a plotline?
If it does, I don't know what it is because I've never made it past the first two rooms.

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
Loyalty is done, so I updated the main plot post.

Have to say, I agree with Zhivago. Someone's lost the plot. wink

Obsessive Player

It's my first Halloween. This really helps me on the plot & History!!! I subscribed for sure!!!
Still need to read Subplots, but it's great!
And, Cordell just said she's a half-vamp. If I read this right. Damien (Ian) is not Louie's twin, but rather his older brother. So... the plot you outline says she got away with one twin, but who is that? Cordell?

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
IslandGinger50
It's my first Halloween. This really helps me on the plot & History!!! I subscribed for sure!!!
Still need to read Subplots, but it's great!
And, Cordell just said she's a half-vamp. If I read this right. Damien (Ian) is not Louie's twin, but rather his older brother. So... the plot you outline says she got away with one twin, but who is that? Cordell?
I never stated they were twins. Re-read that paragraph again.

Barton Pirate

17,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
This is a very nice plot guide. c:

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
Main Plot post is updated to include the Outcast Backstory.

I'm kind of thinking of making these backstories their own sections under Important Sub-Plots. Anyone who reads this: Would that be a good idea?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff