Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interstellar Explorer

Added to Violins :

User ImageUser Image

[Animal] Rock That Chirp's recolors Elegant Rock, Unsavoury.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Adagio Reprieve's Cadenza recolor.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Cricketune + recolor - Violin v1, Violin v2

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Rock That Chirp's recolors Autumnal, Graceful, Melee, Mellow.

Added to Cellos :

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

Rock-coco + recolors - String Section V.1, String Section V.2: Breezy, Classical, Moody, Natural, Robin, Royal.

Added to Acoustic Guitars :

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

Hang 10kV - Arms (Third arm pose) recolors Blackout, Corrupt, Ghastly, Icicle, Marine, Minty, Relaxed, Suika, Warmest, Whimsy.

User ImageUser Image

Love Letter's Glossy recolor.

Interstellar Explorer

Added to Drums :

User Image
Sing On - Drum

Interstellar Explorer

Added to Lants/lyres/handheld harps :

User ImageUser Image
Magical Minstrel recolors (Apatite, Serene) - Harp

Added to Musical Notes :

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Magical Minstrel + recolors - Serenade

Grateful Nerd

11,075 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Found an Acoustic Guitar item to add to your page smile

https://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemsearch//?search=lost+stars&filter=0

It's called Lost Stars,

https://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10402115/?nonce=1986184957.1594968727.71251241

but as you can see from the first link above, it's got quite a few recolors already with the typical altered names. The pose in question is the one simply called "sweater" (typically the 3rd and 4th pose) but the guitar is part of the pose. It's one of those multiple skin tones using various arm poses items. Since there are a good number of recolors, it makes for a good variety of guitar colors. I suppose if you own something like a brightly colored Fender acoustic, it's possible you could find the same color on one of these items and match your avatar to your real life instrument, so that's kind of cool... Also, while it's not an EXACT match, the one called Breezy Lost Stars looks like it would make a great candidate for anyone wanting to do a Kurt Cobain from the MTV Unplugged avatar since the sweater is very close and guitar is a normal color.. Just an observation...

Also, just wanted to say how AWESOME this page is and how GRATEFUL I am to you for making it!! Ever since I first came on Gaia, I wanted to collect every guitar item, but found it EXTREMELY difficult since not every guitar item comes up when you search for "guitar" on the market. Since you've made this page, I've been able to fill in many missing items. Some I was aware of, but couldn't remember the item names, and others I simply wasn't aware of at all. I've also expanded to other musical items that got my attention from just browsing thru all the various musical instruments and music related items. I really appreciate that you continue to update your page as you can and that you feature as many instruments as you can find, instead of just focusing on just one instrument. So, again, THANK YOU!!! All your hard work is VERY MUCH appreciated!!! Hope you are able to keep it up, and I, for one, will remain vigilant and will point out any items I happen to stumble across that needs to be added to the list smile Take care and hope you are doing well.

Grateful Nerd

11,075 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
OH, and just wanted to make you aware, there are 3 other "wyld horse" recolors that are missing from your list:

Wyld Crimson Horse (red guitar)

Wyld Checkmate Horse (white guitar with blue hands)

and Wyld Toxic Horse (neon green guitar)

As well as the tribute items to Prince from April 2016 (when he passed away) that actually has Prince's iconic "symbol" shaped guitar as an avatar item!! (super cool. but sad about the circumstances that brought us this item..)

When Doves Cry

When Dove's Cry (animal version)

Just wanted to bring those to your attention smile

Interstellar Explorer

glitched at birth

It's called Lost Stars,

https://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10402115/?nonce=1986184957.1594968727.71251241

but as you can see from the first link above, it's got quite a few recolors already with the typical altered names. The pose in question is the one simply called "sweater" (typically the 3rd and 4th pose) but the guitar is part of the pose. It's one of those multiple skin tones using various arm poses items. Since there are a good number of recolors, it makes for a good variety of guitar colors. I suppose if you own something like a brightly colored Fender acoustic, it's possible you could find the same color on one of these items and match your avatar to your real life instrument, so that's kind of cool... Also, while it's not an EXACT match, the one called Breezy Lost Stars looks like it would make a great candidate for anyone wanting to do a Kurt Cobain from the MTV Unplugged avatar since the sweater is very close and guitar is a normal color.. Just an observation...

Also, just wanted to say how AWESOME this page is and how GRATEFUL I am to you for making it!! Ever since I first came on Gaia, I wanted to collect every guitar item, but found it EXTREMELY difficult since not every guitar item comes up when you search for "guitar" on the market. Since you've made this page, I've been able to fill in many missing items. Some I was aware of, but couldn't remember the item names, and others I simply wasn't aware of at all. I've also expanded to other musical items that got my attention from just browsing thru all the various musical instruments and music related items. I really appreciate that you continue to update your page as you can and that you feature as many instruments as you can find, instead of just focusing on just one instrument. So, again, THANK YOU!!! All your hard work is VERY MUCH appreciated!!! Hope you are able to keep it up, and I, for one, will remain vigilant and will point out any items I happen to stumble across that needs to be added to the list smile Take care and hope you are doing well.

Wow. Thank you very very much for your kind words!!! heart You're very welcome!!

I began this page long ago, I've always loved musical instruments, even though I play a very few (piano on beginner level, recorder the best and also ocarina a little bit - a Hungarian version of it called körtemuzsika which means pear music in mirror translation as its shape resembles a pear smile

Thank you for the items you have come up with, I will add them soon. Recently I'm not on Gaia as much and I don't always search for new items all the time, sometimes I did and do check though if any items for example have new recolors. Sometimes I also just browse through the item lists of the RIGs and write what could be fitted into my lists (like teddies, national flag themed items, masks etc., see in the first post smile )
I think the guitaars don't always come up because now they often add different names excluding the word guitar - both in the item's name and the given guitar-holding pose's name.

Thank you again both for your help and for your nice words smile I am doing well, the situation in Hungary now is pretty good if you refer to the COVID situation, we have pretty much less restrictions now.

Grateful Nerd

11,075 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Obi Aoi
glitched at birth

It's called Lost Stars,

Wow. Thank you very very much for your kind words!!! heart You're very welcome!!

I began this page long ago, I've always loved musical instruments, even though I play a very few (piano on beginner level, recorder the best and also ocarina a little bit - a Hungarian version of it called körtemuzsika which means pear music in mirror translation as its shape resembles a pear smile

Thank you for the items you have come up with, I will add them soon. Recently I'm not on Gaia as much and I don't always search for new items all the time, sometimes I did and do check though if any items for example have new recolors. Sometimes I also just browse through the item lists of the RIGs and write what could be fitted into my lists (like teddies, national flag themed items, masks etc., see in the first post smile )
I think the guitaars don't always come up because now they often add different names excluding the word guitar - both in the item's name and the given guitar-holding pose's name.

Thank you again both for your help and for your nice words smile I am doing well, the situation in Hungary now is pretty good if you refer to the COVID situation, we have pretty much less restrictions now.

Just wanted to let you know that your hard work hasn't been for nothing and has helped me (and many others I'm sure). I just wanted you to be aware of my gratefulness to you and that I will do my best to help in any way that I can, so if you need any assistance, please don't hesitate to ask. I'll do my best to bring any musical instrument related item to your attention so that you can continue to keep your list up to date smile It's probably no surprise that I play guitar, hence my interest in the items. I do play VERY basic piano/keyboard, also bass guitar. I've been thinking of trying violin and possibly cello if I can find a decent deal on getting them. I work as a sound engineer for live concerts and events, (running the sound boards, mixing the music for everyone to enjoy, setting up the HUGE speakers and amp, setting up all the microphones, etc) so I haven't had much work this year. I get to work with a lot of famous musicians, politicians, CEO's, and other influential people, so I have lots of fun. I would recommend, if I may, to use any free time to work on improving your skills, or take on any new instruments or just general interests that you are interested in but might not have had the time previously to attempt. Just my opinion, but ultimately use the time in a way that makes you happiest smile

I understand not being on Gaia as much. I've had long gaps in my own presence on the site, but have been on more often, partially because of more time at home due to Covid, but also because I want to play as much ZOMG! before it's gone for good because of Flash being phased out of being used on the internet...

Glad to know that you have less restrictions. I'm in California (Modesto, CA if you want to get exact, it's practically directly in the very middle of the state) in the USA and we started to have restrictions relaxed, but then had a surge in cases of infection and restrictions were reinstated, so it looks like we're going to be facing more of the same for at least a few more months than originally thought.. Anyway, hope you stay safe and can stay positive during all of the craziness smile Don't hesitate to get in touch if there is anything I can help with.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff