Welcome to Gaia! ::

lilloulou
lI Fox lI
lilloulou
lI Fox lI
When I click to show the code the page stays blank unless I move half my items into storage.

Ok, I see. I'll leave a note about it to Tekton to see if he's able to increase the amount of items or find a way to split it in two or something.
thank you! I know he's probably busy and at least putting part of my inventory away is a work around till then. Just a nuisance.

It is for now, but it might change when the inventory arranger is finally updated -- I heard they might reduce the amount of items in storage to 600, so I doubt it would help enough sweatdrop
that would be a terrible update if they reduce the storage amount. That wouldn't help people who have large inventories at all. What will happen to people who already have more than that in storage? Will they lose their items? ono

Tiny Fairy

22,350 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
lI Fox lI
that would be a terrible update if they reduce the storage amount. That wouldn't help people who have large inventories at all. What will happen to people who already have more than that in storage? Will they lose their items? ono

Don't worry, I'm sure they are aware that limiting it needs to have some sure way noone lose anything. It's just what I did read thought, and it doesn't mean they won't try to make that limit bigger before actually updating. We really have to wait and see. I think it wasn't set to be out until January too, so there's plenty of time to check all these.

Devoted Kitten

14,550 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Doggone It! 100
Oh noes. D:

Inventory Inspector isn't working D:

Tiny Fairy

22,350 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Magical Girl 50
Mistress100
Oh noes. D:

Noted & left a note to Tekton.

Edit: Actually, should be already fixed.

Devoted Kitten

14,550 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Doggone It! 100
lilloulou
Mistress100
Oh noes. D:

Noted & left a note to Tekton.

Edit: Actually, should be already fixed.

^^
Awesome, thanks. heart

Gallant Paladin

Brand new items are already up and TONS OF WING RECOLOURS are still missing.

Tiny Fairy

22,350 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Magical Girl 50
Viceroy of Heaven
Brand new items are already up and TONS OF WING RECOLOURS are still missing.

Items are currently added in a random order. Thanks for you patience and understanding until items you would like to see are eventually added.

Assimilated Bunny

the link below (from inventory inspector) comes up blank ... i'm guessing this glitch has something to do with the arranger updates. am i right? or is it maybe because i moved a ton of stuff out of storage (making my inventory uber huge)?

www.gaiaonline.com/forum/compose/entry/new/9671288/

edit: nvm - it has to be my uber-huge inventory ... worked fine on a mule

Tiny Fairy

22,350 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Magical Girl 50
krenaes
the link below (from inventory inspector) comes up blank ... i'm guessing this glitch has something to do with the arranger updates. am i right? or is it maybe because i moved a ton of stuff out of storage (making my inventory uber huge)?

www.gaiaonline.com/forum/compose/entry/new/9671288/

edit: nvm - it has to be my uber-huge inventory ... worked fine on a mule

Yup, it's most likely your big inventory. I don't know if it's still working with the new one, but placing stuff in the storage used to let you be able to still get the code properly since it was ignoring items in the storage (now locker). So, you can always try to see if it works -- just double check if you can really go over 600 items for the locker first thought -- I've read quickly some comments and I wasn't sure if it's really working properly or not in the end; wouldn't want you to have issues if it's really the case.

Assimilated Bunny

lilloulou

Yup, it's most likely your big inventory. I don't know if it's still working with the new one, but placing stuff in the storage used to let you be able to still get the code properly since it was ignoring items in the storage (now locker). So, you can always try to see if it works -- just double check if you can really go over 600 items for the locker first thought -- I've read quickly some comments and I wasn't sure if it's really working properly or not in the end; wouldn't want you to have issues if it's really the case.
mhmm - i plan to do some experimenting with the new arranger. some of it involves tektek, i'll lett you know my findings

Assimilated Bunny

i screamed, i cried, i gave up. i had to go back to the old arranger ... the new one caused a huge mess.
i was finally able to create a tektek+invo once my inventory was below 12k (i tested it after every 1k or so)

Friendly Member

13,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Is there still a way to find all the old avatars? I had a christmas one from a while ago and I wanted to revamp it but I can't find a way to get it back

Tiny Fairy

22,350 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Magical Girl 50
Zaffhi
Is there still a way to find all the old avatars? I had a christmas one from a while ago and I wanted to revamp it but I can't find a way to get it back

Not at the moment. Some got lost and a few others are in a backup Tekton didn't add back when the site crashed a few months ago. So, they might still be available one day -- it's just not possible to say when.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff