Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magic Lunatic

OwO
The site crashed?
That's horrible! I'm so sorry to hear that.
All this time I was wondering why so much stuff was missing, & where the profiles were.
The profile I have now came from there. smile

Beloved Rabbit

7,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Junior Trader 100
lilloulou
misstoritoo
Hi. I don't really want to stress you guys out, but something's been bugging me a bit. The skirts for Lavender Marionette and Bloody Marionette are missing a part of the skirt when I put the foot mods from the Counterfeit series or any other foot mods.
If you need an image on what I'm talking about, here they are:
http://sta.sh/0yxqrbb81wn
and
http://sta.sh/01fc62y04l5i

Sorry for the inconvenience. I don't know if this issue is just with me because I'm using a mobile device. And sorry if I'm linking images wrong...I don't really know how to really link images on here...

It's only because we couldn't get more of the back at that time. Can use the legs you used here to edit them sometime thought smile

Ok, phew. Thank you. I was just wondering what was up with them since the other Marionette skirts, other than Bloody and Lavender, look fine with the Counterfeit legs.

Lavish Connoisseur

15,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Evening Lotus, not showing

Lavish Connoisseur

15,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Aika's Garden also

Gracious Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
So am I still waiting?

Red's Hood and the recolors (Ivory's Hood, Indigo's Hood, etc), and some of the Counterfeits (Counterfeit Spirit, etc)

For this world to stop hating?

Friendly Cat

19,500 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
A Madness Most Discreet
Evening Lotus, not showing

A Madness Most Discreet
Aika's Garden also

Tomo Kaneko
So am I still waiting?

Red's Hood and the recolors (Ivory's Hood, Indigo's Hood, etc), and some of the Counterfeits (Counterfeit Spirit, etc)

For this world to stop hating?

On the first page of the thread, in the first post by Tekton, there's a link to a list of known missing items (beware, the link is currently linking to the second post, but the first one is right above it). Before mentionning any missing item, make sure to double check that they aren't already listed there.

That said, all of those both of you listed are on the list. Items are still currently being added to the database so they can at least be available for the calculator. It's a pretty long process, so it will still take a few days to be done with it (quick call: if anyone is willing to help, simply send me a PM about it and I'll give you some informations -- it's pretty easy to do, but it's taking some time and lots of copy-pasting). As for the items themselves, they are slowly being added to the dream avatar simulator in a random order.

Timid Lover

7,550 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Lavinia Nox
Cas McSass
Kitty Pride? c:

please check the lists of known missing items before posting. this item can be found on there I believe under part 1 (I found it, I just didn't pay attention to which part of the list it was). I'm trying to keep the lists on every page, but a link to them can be found on page 1 in Tekton's orignal post.

Oh
Sorry, I looked for it but didnt see it on there. Mustve scanned over it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas