Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Genius

lilloulou
Maybe he did something or there was an issue with imageshack itself. I can't confirm since he didn't leave me any note about it -- but it doesn't mean he didn't do anything to fix it smile

In any case, if it's bugging again, leave a note about it -- I can't do anything, but I can still leave him a small note outside of Gaia on another messaging system smile
Tekton hasn't replied to my PM, but I'm sure he had seen it. So, I'm thinking he probably did something, too. smile

At any rate, thanks to you both! I'll post again should there be any more trouble. ;u;

Feral Vampire

10,350 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Generous 100
The Deuteragonist
lilloulou
I've done it, now awaiting his reply. Thanks for the suggestion. smile

Lavinia Nox
yeah, something's up. I suddenly can't see my avis after saving on tektek, and avis I posted in a forum can't be seen by others (yet I can see them which is seriously weird). ok now after refreshing I can't see them in the forum where I posted them.
Weird, now everything seems to be back up. Perhaps Tekton had to do something on the ImageShack side of things to keep them from putting restrictions on what images had to be displayed, or perhaps ImageShack did something, or perhaps he just reuploaded it all, I wouldn't really know. But it's back up. smile

yeah I was in the forum I mentioned when everything came back up. I'm going to say it was a hiccup with ImageShack. I don't think it was something Tekton had any control over. it happens. I've had images from Photobucket go missing on sites where I'd posted them only to come back a while later. glad it was fixed, whatever it was.

Muscular Man-Lover

14,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
maybe i'm just oblivious or something, but does the invo inspector still tells you the total of your account's worth? i know they'd change a lot depanding on what crazy prices people are selling in the MP, but it's still a good reference, yet i can't find it anymore OTL

Angelic Bunny

22,100 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
minghii
maybe i'm just oblivious or something, but does the invo inspector still tells you the total of your account's worth? i know they'd change a lot depanding on what crazy prices people are selling in the MP, but it's still a good reference, yet i can't find it anymore OTL

Err... nope, you are not. Tekton reworked the code a little recently and it seems like the total didn't get added back yet. I asked him if he just didn't had time to add it back yet or if there's some issue (it's some pretty big numbers afterall... and some items seems to list as "0" there while they aren't on their detail page sweatdrop ).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff