Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Fairy

First of all: thank you so much for creating the tektek page! I use it frequently and enjoy playing around with items so much that I use it even more often than gaia itself biggrin
Now I wanted to ask If you're planning on adding the [Animal] items too or if there will be another dream avatar creator for that.

Wealthy Sex Symbol

Portrait of a Dear Deer is not on the inventory inspector list.

Fluffy Bunny

18,500 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
lani bebe

Most CI items are only added to the database when we start uploading them. Thought... in this case it's a club verge item, so the reason is only because, contrary to the "la victoire" items, they need to be added manually and it just wasn't done yet. Took note of it thought and it will be added to the list soon smile

Beloved Fairy

15,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I'm trying to use the Inventory Inspector, but when I click on the link given and 'open' it, nothing happens. Can someone help me?

Wealthy Sex Symbol

lilloulou
lani bebe

Most CI items are only added to the database when we start uploading them. Thought... in this case it's a club verge item, so the reason is only because, contrary to the "la victoire" items, they need to be added manually and it just wasn't done yet. Took note of it thought and it will be added to the list soon smile

Thank you~ smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games