Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zahnen
White and Black Tophat?
Done. (minus the pesky hair problem that won't be fixed for a while) sweatdrop
I've been having some fun with the Dream Creator. smile Thanks for all of the hard work.

Could I request that the Red/Blue/Black Web Strap Shoes be added to the queue of items to be added? heart

I also saw that the Leather Collar with Cross and Flower Wrist Bands were on you list of needed images, so I thought I would help out.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shirtless Smoker

This is awsome, the best of luck to the project. biggrin Could you possibly get these items on there soon? ^^

Charcoal sketchbook
silver pocket watch
emo glasses
#FF0000 complex shirt
black highschool wide bottom pants
grey walking shoes
elven ears

edit: oh and studded leather collar please? sorry bout that ><;;
I'm home with an image dump for Tekkieee. domokun

http://photobucket.com/albums/v253/bandgeekforever/avatars/

Not much xp I forgot which hats I had and hadn't put on so I stopped.
edit: don't know if some of them are different for male, but if you want I can send items over to TCG for images domokun
Desertcattleya
I've been having some fun with the Dream Creator. smile Thanks for all of the hard work.

Could I request that the Red/Blue/Black Web Strap Shoes be added to the queue of items to be added? heart

I also saw that the Leather Collar with Cross and Flower Wrist Bands were on you list of needed images, so I thought I would help out.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The strap shoes have been added, and thanks for the image! ^__^
What are they called...Uh, could you guys get those elven ears after whatevers been requested?
Unaru
This is awsome, the best of luck to the project. biggrin Could you possibly get these items on there soon? ^^

Charcoal sketchbook
silver pocket watch
emo glasses
#FF0000 complex shirt
grey walking shoes
elven ears

edit: oh and studded leather collar please? sorry bout that ><;;

DONE:
silver pocket watch
emo glasses
#FF0000 complex shirt

NOT DONE:
studded leather collar (still need male and female images for this)
elven ears (still need male and female images for this)
Charcoal sketchbook (previewing item doesn't work for females)
grey walking shoes (previewing item doesn't work for females)

--------

I'll try the two store items in that list a while later, hopefully gaia will have fixed them.
wafflezinmahpantz
I'm home with an image dump for Tekkieee. domokun

http://photobucket.com/albums/v253/bandgeekforever/avatars/

Not much xp I forgot which hats I had and hadn't put on so I stopped.
edit: don't know if some of them are different for male, but if you want I can send items over to TCG for images domokun
Might need the angelic collar for male, but heart heart ^__^
severed angel
What are they called...Uh, could you guys get those elven ears after whatevers been requested?

NOT DONE:
elven ears (still need male and female images for this)
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I knew I shouldn't have sold my Jacked Up Set. Ah well...
er.. sorry, I guess elven ears ARE store items (I had them confused for the other ones)

Should be done in ~5 min.

------

Thanks _-EndlessKnight-_! ^^
severed angel
Hey, I can give you the images for the nitemare stuff I have. Do you want me to do just the hands down image?
Sure, if you want~ Yeah, hands need to be down. :3

Also, the image won't really be useable if there is hair in the way which your style might do ^^;;
Tekton
severed angel
Hey, I can give you the images for the nitemare stuff I have. Do you want me to do just the hands down image?
Sure, if you want~ Yeah, hands need to be down. :3

Also, the image won't really be useable if there is hair in the way which your style might do ^^;;
it may get in the way of the collar, but maybe not the bustier. You guys can borrow the collar to get the image if you want

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff