Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well, good luck updating it with one-thousand seven-hundred and eighty-three items to go. ^^;

(By the way, a little suggestion, you should say "Updated on -datehere-" so it's a little easier to some of us maybe? :3)
D: Hopefully you will have every item no?
(also whee for some items there IS shading on the head and stuff, don't forget that XP)
I cannot wait for this to be completed. ^.^ It seems to work well even though it isn't finished. I don't know if I can, but if there is any way I could maybe help, I'd be happy to do so 3nodding
x-Nari-x
I cannot wait for this to be completed. ^.^ It seems to work well even though it isn't finished.

I agree, it's great. 3nodding
Thank you, guys. biggrin
Chema
wafflezinmahpantz: sooo much help~ heart
Tease.
I AM NOT HELPFUL! DX

Come back from the thunderstorm; I miss you.
On second thought, don't, 'cos you need sleep.

edit: *snort* right after I posted this you IMed me.
This feckin' rocks.

Fo-Sho. cool
Rhank you so much for making a program that allows me to layer! heart i shall love you forever heart

lol, this is the beautiful avi i made

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
It looks great, can't wait for the fulll version!

I hope you don't mind if I put your link in my signature. kthx.
ILOVEEET! It looks so cool <3 Kind of like the GavSim plus GAC with an extra wishlist creating thing at the end, how funky is that <3 I can't wait till it's finished. Goodluck!!!! If you need any help, go ahead and ask whee
Keep it up!
I can't wait until I can make my dream avatar!
<333

I love you guys.
n_____n
It looks really good O:
Keep it up <3

It's real easy to use.
heart
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xd Isn't he cute! I love the fact that I could put female eyes on a male body/hairstyle. xp It looks so cool.

Suggestion though: You may want to post some kind of watermark over the avatar, because of what happened with the GAvSim, people were using the images and selling them for profit. sad You don't want that happening with this one too.
I hope they dont, I love it how it is.

I can't wait for the wishlist creater though!

I made the one in my sig.

Original Member

Thanks guys, much appreciated! heart I made a male character with so much layering on it, he could fall over at any moment. In fact, I even tried for 1 of every item possible. O.o But, it came up as a broken image after just the head section. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff