Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tekton
wafflezinmahpantz
Tekton
wafflezinmahpantz
Tekton
mmkay :]

I just didn't want you to do this kinda stuff and not have time to do stuff you have to do~ ^^;
Well, do you have homework/real work? :P
yes and yes. rolleyes
Well, when are you going to start on them? rolleyes
ummm 930ish my time? ^^
Okays... Just wondering. 3nodding
pssssst start now
wafflezinmahpantz
Tekton
wafflezinmahpantz
Tekton
wafflezinmahpantz
Tekton
mmkay :]

I just didn't want you to do this kinda stuff and not have time to do stuff you have to do~ ^^;
Well, do you have homework/real work? :P
yes and yes. rolleyes
Well, when are you going to start on them? rolleyes
ummm 930ish my time? ^^
Okays... Just wondering. 3nodding
pssssst start now
thanks for reminding me :]
good thinking ^__^
Spiffeh. I'll keep my eyes on this project. 3nodding
i would love to see the blacklight punk tubetop and socks, the blue forbidden skirt, the jacked u cape, and nitemare claws, lol i really like the dream creator
Sumika1818
i would love to see the blacklight punk tubetop and socks, the blue forbidden skirt, the jacked u cape, and nitemare claws, lol i really like the dream creator
Done.
EEe's muy good babe. heart
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Devout Darling

9,550 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Partygoer 500
This is going to be a big help for my quests. Thank you for birthing this lovely little brainchild. As far as items, the flashion items or str8 items would be nice to see. whee
These are the items I have. Which ones do you need pictures of?
User Image
How do you want to files saved?
Do you want the small icon as well?
My Conscience
User Image
If you check the second post on the first page, you will see the non-store items we need. We don't need any thumbnails, and we don't need store items. 3nodding
Tekton
My Conscience
User Image
If you check the second post on the first page, you will see the non-store items we need. We don't need any thumbnails, and we don't need store items. 3nodding

I just checked ^^
It says you don't want any more pictures for a few days. Do you still not want pictures?

Prophet

5,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • First step to fame 200
The First Page Says:
What first? Post the store items you'd like added most and they will be added sooner!

So I thought I'd post an item I would like to see in there.. The red skechbook would be a nice item to see in a avatar creator thing. I know:
Quote:
Note: Gaia Dream Creator is NOT an avatar simulator
But it still lets you make avatars..
My Conscience
Tekton
My Conscience
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v231/icebreaker3d/myitems.jpg

I just checked ^^
It says you don't want any more pictures for a few days. Do you still not want pictures?
Nah, we are closer to be caught up now, and I've un-struck that text. PNG images are what we use (I'll add that to the post)

Grr.Bark.Woof.GoodDog
The First Page Says:
What first? Post the store items you'd like added most and they will be added sooner!

So I thought I'd post an item I would like to see in there.. The red skechbook would be a nice item to see in a avatar creator thing.

Gaia isn't letting us preview the female sketchbook items for in the stores for some reason, so we can't preview it to add in. Once we get the hands-down position for all three books, we will add it.

Prophet

5,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • First step to fame 200
Tekton

Grr.Bark.Woof.GoodDog
The First Page Says:

So I thought I'd post an item I would like to see in there.. The red skechbook would be a nice item to see in a avatar creator thing.

Gaia isn't letting us preview the female sketchbook items for in the stores for some reason, so we can't preview it to add in. Once we get the hands-down position for all three books, we will add it.

If you want, i could send you my sketchbook then you could have at least one of them. Though there still is the problem of getting the others..
Grr.Bark.Woof.GoodDog
Tekton

Grr.Bark.Woof.GoodDog
The First Page Says:

If you want, i could send you my sketchbook then you could have at least one of them. Though there still is the problem of getting the others..
Nah. Hopefully it will work eventually. If not, I'll just go avatar hunting for them or just buy em. 3nodding
lol, i think im addicted to the dream creator, but i was wondering if you were thinking of adding charred tundra boots, Purple/Blue Sun visor or Blacklight ribbon any time soon?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games