Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Cat

19,500 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
freak297
Any chance we will see SDPlus #042 Ron Bruise (Wig) (with SC Agape) on tektek?
Cause I find it does make a huge difference.

Yes, it's possible to add it smile

Muscular Werewolf

15,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Team Jacob 100
lilloulou
freak297
Any chance we will see SDPlus #042 Ron Bruise (Wig) (with SC Agape) on tektek?
Cause I find it does make a huge difference.

Yes, it's possible to add it smile
Awesome.

Fluffy Bloodsucker

14,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100
I have a problem with inventory tektek, some of my items don't show up in the dress-up and I also have a few items that I don't own in there. sweatdrop

Friendly Cat

19,500 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Magical Girl 50
Little Turkey
I have a problem with inventory tektek, some of my items don't show up in the dress-up and I also have a few items that I don't own in there. sweatdrop

Are you able to list them? Both those which shows up which you don't own and those which you own which aren't showing up (include the generations if it's ei/rei). Also, it's possible that we'll need to check your inventory code as retrieved by Tektek. To do so, simply copy-paste it in the "paste" textbox on pastebin by setting the paste exposure to "unlisted".

Oh, I almost forgot: you can send these informations to me in a PM instead of posting it here wink

Beloved Rogue

A lot of Companions are missing from the companion section, for instance all of the companions from revolution midnight.

Friendly Cat

19,500 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Magical Girl 50
Little Turkey

I received your message.

Unfortunately, I can't seem to be able to do anything myself, so I've sent the informations to Tekton which will check what's wrong when he have time. Until then, you can still use the poses by using the override search. I hope it helps and let me know if you find more problems!

Fluffy Bloodsucker

14,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100
lilloulou
Little Turkey

I received your message.

Unfortunately, I can't seem to be able to do anything myself, so I've sent the informations to Tekton which will check what's wrong when he have time. Until then, you can still use the poses by using the override search. I hope it helps and let me know if you find more problems!

Thank you ^u^ ~ yum_puddi

Friendly Cat

19,500 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Magical Girl 50
Ophelias Flower
A lot of Companions are missing from the companion section, for instance all of the companions from revolution midnight.

Just tagged all of the companions which were in the revolution items. If they aren't showing up already in the companions category, they should in a few hours. If you know some others which should definetly be in that category, simply list them here and they'll be fixed.

Mega Genius

14,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
the short skirt top in witch's regal revelry isn't showing in the tops section.

Friendly Cat

19,500 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Magical Girl 50
diet otaku

It's showing up under tops for me. Are you restricting the search to a certain type of items or color? While the dress was tagged under blue, the short skirt top was under brown. So, I edited it to make sure they show up under both colors now. Let me know if it's still not there :S

Mega Genius

14,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
lilloulou
diet otaku

It's showing up under tops for me. Are you restricting the search to a certain type of items or color? While the dress was tagged under blue, the short skirt top was under brown. So, I edited it to make sure they show up under both colors now. Let me know if it's still not there :S

ah, there it is! yeah, i was looking under blue tops. thanks!

Tipsy Fairy

14,950 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
Trying to find Kiken Rider (leather vest & shirt) and it isn't listed when you look up kiken. Could you please add that?

Friendly Cat

19,500 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Magical Girl 50
Hnnng-san
Trying to find Kiken Rider (leather vest & shirt) and it isn't listed when you look up kiken. Could you please add that?

The black and red top? It's there and it's showing up when I search "kiken". Did you restrict the search to a specific group of items or colors? Otherwise, is it in a enviro or the dream free version of the dream avatar simulator?

Tipsy Fairy

14,950 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
lilloulou
Hnnng-san

The black and red top? It's there and it's showing up when I search "kiken". Did you restrict the search to a specific group of items or colors? Otherwise, is it in a enviro or the dream free version of the dream avatar simulator?

Ah ha ha ha ha orz. Yeah, ummm. I have no explanation for my apparent blindness.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff