Fluffy Bunny

18,500 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Ever Wonder Why The Moon
lilloulou
Ever Wonder Why The Moon
You only have Rosamund's Revenge, you don't have Rosamund's Redemtion.

It's already on the list of items to do. Don't worry, we didn't forgot about it smile

Oh thanks so much! I didn't want to sound rude so sorry if it did! ^_^

No, no! Don't worry, you didn't sound rude at all.

7,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
lilloulou
Chikorita123

Saber Blysmey
lilloulou
Chikorita123
for some reason i cant check my gaia account worth. can someone help me with this?

What's not working exactly? It's on this page: http://www.tektek.org/gaia/account.php

I can't get it to work either. Every time I try it says that I didn't follow directions and to please click the link provided but I did. /:

Okay... so... first of all, which browser are you using?

Secondly, at which step is it bugging on you?

a) Loading the page: http://www.tektek.org/gaia/account.php
b) Following the "View Gaia Inventory Code" link
c) After you copy-pasted the informations from the "view gaia inventory code" page in the textbox, pressing on the "Calculate" button
d) Anything else after that part (specify).

im using opera, but i think i found the problem.
when i press the view gaia inventory code and then select all, it doesnt fully select everything and i get the error saber does after it load

Fluffy Bunny

18,500 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Chikorita123

Okay, if it's not selecting all of the text it's probably the problem then. Another thing which can gives you that error message is when there's white space at the start or the end of the copied text in the textbox.

Let me know if you still have problems once you made sure these things were right.

7,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
lilloulou
Chikorita123

Okay, if it's not selecting all of the text it's probably the problem then. Another thing which can gives you that error message is when there's white space at the start or the end of the copied text in the textbox.

Let me know if you still have problems once you made sure these things were right.
ok. sorry for not telling you i found the problem...

Fluffy Bunny

18,500 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Chikorita123
lilloulou
Chikorita123

ok. sorry for not telling you i found the problem...

It's okay. The goal was to find what was going on afterall wink

Witty Heckler

8,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Astra-7: Curse of the Gray Wizard
It changes the colors of items completely, and I was wondering if there was a way to show a basic idea of what the items would look like with this, say an overlay option for the avi after saving.
I can't use enviro?

Fluffy Bunny

18,500 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
SilverDolphin
I can't use enviro?

I'd need more informations to help you, but here is a quick summary on how you can make it work as well as a few known issues:

- First of all, you need to go on this page: http://www.tektek.org/gaia/account.php

- After that, you need to make sure you are connected on your gaia account in another tab of your browser.

- Once you are sure that you are connected, press on the "View Gaia Inventory Code" link. It should open another tab (or a new window) with some text starting like this:
[["700",true,[{"n":"

Known issue #1: If you get a prompt asking you to save a file (most likely a .js), then you are most likely using Internet Explorer. Unfortunately, Tekton couldn't find a way to fix that problem, so you would have to create your enviro in another browser. Take in mind thought that once created, you can go back in Internet Explorer to use the dream avatar simulator which is restricted to your inventory smile

- At this point, you need to select all of the text in the page. Sometimes it might be all on a single line, other times it's on several lines. To make sure you do select everything, I'd like to suggest you to use the shortcuts to select all and copy the text in the computer's clipboard. Most of the times, you can use "CTRL+A" to select all, and "CTRL+C" to copy the selection.

- Go back on the "Account Worth" page (ie. http://www.tektek.org/gaia/account.php) and paste the code into the textbox. To do so, you can simply click in the textbox and use the shortcut "CTRL+V".

- Press on the "Calculate" button.
Known issue #2: If an error message popup saying you did something wrong, make sure there's no white spaces at the start or the end of the text pasted in the textbox.
Note: This step should be done under 5 minutes. If it's not, then there is a problem.

- Once the calculation is done, you will end up on a page giving you an approximation of how much your inventory is worth. There's a button on the left which allows you to create you enviro. Simply press on it and it will open the dream avatar simulator restricted to your inventory. If you want to share the link to it, simply press on the "save avatar" button and it will gives you an url.

=============================================

If it's still not working for you after following these steps, simply tell me at which point it's causing you troubles as well as what's going on. Depending on your answer, I might need more specific informations but we'll see at that point smile
lilloulou
Ok, the problem was it was taking more than 5 minutes to calculate the worth. But it did work when I switched from chrome over to firefox.
Thanks for your help.

Fluffy Bunny

18,500 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Kianma
Astra-7: Curse of the Gray Wizard
It changes the colors of items completely, and I was wondering if there was a way to show a basic idea of what the items would look like with this, say an overlay option for the avi after saving.

It's actually possible to add a grayscale conversion of avatars once they are saved. Tekton can't work on it now, but whenever he have a chance, he'll check it smile

Fluffy Bunny

18,500 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
SilverDolphin
lilloulou
Ok, the problem was it was taking more than 5 minutes to calculate the worth. But it did work when I switched from chrome over to firefox.
Thanks for your help.

Okay I see. For testing purpose, would you mind sending me your inventory code as retrieved from both broswer in a PM? You see, you aren't the first person which seems to have this kind of problem with Chrome and we'd like to see if something can be done.

To send me both codes, you can simply copy-paste the code at this adress: http://pastebin.com/ in the "New Paste" textbox. Once pasted, choose "Unlisted" for the "Paste Exposure", type which broswer it's from in the "Paste Name/Title" field and press on the submit button. You will then receive an url which you can put in the PM.

Hallowed Sweetheart

12,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Timid 100
Is it possible to add the four Hocuspocus Hairs with SC Agape? x:

Fluffy Bunny

18,500 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Cloaked Scarlet
Is it possible to add the four Hocuspocus Hairs with SC Agape? x:

Sure. I'll try to get them up on the site in a few days smile

Hallowed Sweetheart

12,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Timid 100
lilloulou

Sure. I'll try to get them up on the site in a few days smile

Thank you very much c:

Fuzzy Werewolf

14,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Any chance we will see SDPlus #042 Ron Bruise (Wig) (with SC Agape) on tektek?
Cause I find it does make a huge difference.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games