Welcome to Gaia! ::

Was also able to save smile
Good job on getting it to work so quickly!

Thank you. emotion_bigheart

Amorous Flip-Flopper

Thanks for making the avatars work!
Now if only the quest bars could work too...

Tiny Fairy

22,350 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
SukiChii
Thanks for making the avatars work!
Now if only the quest bars could work too...

I checked with Tekton and the questbar will be temporary down until the ressource which is used to save them is back up. Take in note that the avatars are only temporary saved differently until things get back in order. Thanks for your patience until then.
sinistral scaevity.
━━━━━━━━━
gonk
I spent all of my gold to get an avatar generated by tektek.
Apparently two of the items bought are not compatible, contrary to tektek.
User Image
Total Value: 2,667,189 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Harbinger of Silence
Black Gloves
Sam's Underwear
Custom Cut
Black Swan
The Black Swan leg pose is NOT compatible with Harbinger of Silence skirt.

━━━━━━━━━
sinistral scaevity.

Romantic Lover

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
ye i have a ? i have tried using tek tek the last several days and it isnt wanting to work right. Not allowing me to search created avatars and not allowing me to click items so they come up. Nothing is workin right. The avatar itself won't show when allthe page loads correctly and eveything but when you click on the dif items , skins, hairstyles , eyes,etc... nothng happens the preview box stay empty . Also when you search for a already created avatar it just keeps saying searching. Just thought you should know in case you didnt already know.

Tiny Fairy

22,350 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Magical Girl 50
sinistral scaevity
sinistral scaevity.
━━━━━━━━━
gonk
I spent all of my gold to get an avatar generated by tektek.
Apparently two of the items bought are not compatible, contrary to tektek.
User Image
Total Value: 2,667,189 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Harbinger of Silence
Black Gloves
Sam's Underwear
Custom Cut
Black Swan
The Black Swan leg pose is NOT compatible with Harbinger of Silence skirt.

━━━━━━━━━
sinistral scaevity.

Keep in mind that Tektek is only a fansite. That said, while we do try to get some layering similar to Gaia, we don't have access to their layering informations and have a totally different system for the avatar simulator. There's also no item bumping system on Tektek with a few exceptions like these: gold shop hairstyles with wigs, gold shop eyes with item eyes, I Am poses. Which means that when you create an avatar, it's best to always double check on Gaia whether it's working or not. To do so, you can either use the inventory search in the dressup room or the marketplace previews grouped with your dressup room (try the third button when you preview items in the marketplace). If you can't actually test it, you can always try to ask around the forums (the avatar one I think) to see if anyone could test it for you. I hope it helps and let me know if you have any other question on this subject.

Edit: I almost forgot to say that if you find two items bumping each others and you think it doesn't make sense, you can always report it as a bug on gaia. Your suggestion would be then checked and maybe even fixed to work that way. Just make sure to follow instructions on the first post: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.69242947/

Tiny Fairy

22,350 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Magical Girl 50
Ray Ray86
ye i have a ? i have tried using tek tek the last several days and it isnt wanting to work right. Not allowing me to search created avatars and not allowing me to click items so they come up. Nothing is workin right. The avatar itself won't show when allthe page loads correctly and eveything but when you click on the dif items , skins, hairstyles , eyes,etc... nothng happens the preview box stay empty . Also when you search for a already created avatar it just keeps saying searching. Just thought you should know in case you didnt already know.

Can you tell me which browser you are using? For example, is it Firefox, Chrome or something else? Also, can you be more specific about where you search for avatar which are already created? For example, is it on this page: http://www.tektek.org/avatars/ Also, if possible, could you let me know which tag or username you tried to search so I can try to search for it too?

Romantic Lover

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
lilloulou
Ray Ray86

Can you tell me which browser you are using? For example, is it Firefox, Chrome or something else? Also, can you be more specific about where you search for avatar which are already created? For example, is it on this page: http://www.tektek.org/avatars/ Also, if possible, could you let me know which tag or username you tried to search so I can try to search for it too?
google and internet explorer. i figured out it works on the flash version but not the other butstill cant search saved avi's or search items by what they're called.

Tiny Fairy

22,350 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Magical Girl 50
Ray Ray86
lilloulou
Ray Ray86

google and internet explorer. i figured out it works on the flash version but not the other butstill cant search saved avi's or search items by what they're called.

Okay, depending on which browser version you have (especially IE 8 and lower), the modern version may not work (or won't work for sure) because they aren't supporting it. But, if I understood right, the flash version works well for you now? As in, items are loading on the avatar in the dream avi simulator?

Now, about the searching... can you give me an example of what you searched for and where exactly? Because there's several place where you can search for avatar for instance and maybe it's a problem with the word which is searched for. To make things easier, you can give me the url of the page where you try to search for an item smile

Edit: Same thing with avatar please.

Romantic Lover

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
lilloulou
Ray Ray86
lilloulou
Ray Ray86

Okay, depending on which browser version you have (especially IE 8 and lower), the modern version may not work (or won't work for sure) because they aren't supporting it. But, if I understood right, the flash version works well for you now? As in, items are loading on the avatar in the dream avi simulator?

Now, about the searching... can you give me an example of what you searched for and where exactly? Because there's several place where you can search for avatar for instance and maybe it's a problem with the word which is searched for. To make things easier, you can give me the url of the page where you try to search for an item smile

just anything in general like for example bow or earrings it just keeps spinning saying searching. also like that with searching avatars. I search for my previous saved avatars by my screen name and it just keeps saying searching and nothing ever shows up it just stays like that.

link http://www.tektek.org/dream/dream_flash.php?#

searching items under the items tab as well as the the outfits tab when i search for my saved avi's

Tiny Fairy

22,350 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Magical Girl 50
Ray Ray86
lilloulou
Ray Ray86
lilloulou
Ray Ray86

just anything in general like for example bow or earrings it just keeps spinning saying searching. also like that with searching avatars. I search for my previous saved avatars by my screen name and it just keeps saying searching and nothing ever shows up it just stays like that.

searching items under the items tab as well as the the outfits tab when i search for my saved avi's

Can you write your screenname here as you enter it on tektek surrounded by quotes? For example, mine would be "lilloulou".

Romantic Lover

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
lilloulou
Ray Ray86
lilloulou
Ray Ray86
lilloulou
Ray Ray86

Can you write your screenname here as you enter it on tektek surrounded by quotes? For example, mine would be "lilloulou".
"ray ray86"

Tiny Fairy

22,350 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Magical Girl 50
Ray Ray86

Can you write your screenname here as you enter it on tektek surrounded by quotes? For example, mine would be "lilloulou". "ray ray86"

Okay, so, I can't test right now in other browser than firefox, but it's working well for me. I'll try to test it later or ask Tekton to check it. Until then, can you try this page to search for your avatars: http://www.tektek.org/avatars

Romantic Lover

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
lilloulou
Ray Ray86

"ray ray86"

Okay, so, I can't test right now in other browser than firefox, but it's working well for me. I'll try to test it later or ask Tekton to check it. Until then, can you try this page to search for your avatars: http://www.tektek.org/avatarsy thanks so much just message me if you want once u all find something.
lilloulou

Thank you for the reply.
          I'm guessing that that isn't illogical item bumping.
          All of the bottom items I've tried so far with that item has resulted in the loss of the Black Swan. So I'm guessing the Black Swan leg pose is not compatible with any bottom.
          neutral

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces