Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Phantom

17,400 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Silpurangel
Isn't there a secret password to protect others from seeing your avatar??? confused

No, and there probably never will be. Chances are the avatar you create is not original in the slightest, as we all have access to the same items and chances are people are going to come up with something similar eventually. So 'protecting' it with a password is a worthless feature in truth.

Hero

User ImageUser Image
I don't know if this has been mentioned but when you go Back/Tails section there's a lot that doesn't seem to belong there. There's arm poses, body poses, faces, gloves, clothing, and eyes. I mean are they meant to be there? confused

Magical Bunny

19,200 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
o-Bear-o
User ImageUser Image
I don't know if this has been mentioned but when you go Back/Tails section there's a lot that doesn't seem to belong there. There's arm poses, body poses, faces, gloves, clothing, and eyes. I mean are they meant to be there? confused

I'll see with Tekton what we can do to fix that mess. Thanks for mentionning it!
Erebea revius
Prussia Kirkland
I feel kinda stupid asking this..cuz you probably already went over this..but..
I made an Avatar of TekTek and I saved it..Bit why cant I see it? Like..Isnt it supposed to be my avatar now? Why isnt it set??

You are right we have been over this, but that is fine - and we are okay that you're taking the time to ask.

Tektek only helps you create an avatar that you want to create on Gaia, it doesn't replace your actual Gaia avatar. If you do want to look like that, then you'll have to save up gold/spend Gaia Cash to get what you want.

If a Tektek'd avatar did replace your Gaia avatar, it'd be too easy and would probably spell the end for Gaia!

Oh..okay, thanks

Shy Loverboy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hrm... so, i don't know if this is happening to just me or
a load of people, but for the past two days, tektek just
hasn't really been loading for me. it'll either take hours
to load the image per item, or won't load at all. o x o

is there maintenance going on with it? i know it's not my
internet connection because i load everything else rather
fast, and i'm sure that it's not flash because i'm using
google chrome which updates on it's own...

so, any advice to help the situation~?? o x o

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Desirable Businesswoman

I'm not sure if someone has posted this or not. But for the past week or so there's been an add that either covers part of the dream Avatar creator or completely covers the avatar in the dream avatar creator.

example

Usually it appears on either side. I just figured this might be something to be looked at? If not I am sorry for the complaint D:

Magical Bunny

19,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
bloodsoakedrose21
I'm not sure if someone has posted this or not. But for the past week or so there's been an add that either covers part of the dream Avatar creator or completely covers the avatar in the dream avatar creator.

example

Usually it appears on either side. I just figured this might be something to be looked at? If not I am sorry for the complaint D:

I asked Tekton to check if he can do something about it. Thanks for letting us know!
bloodsoakedrose21

example

This just started happening to me as well. Glad to know it's not JUST me, but it's highly annoying and practically impossible to change items, with this add in the way. >_<

(I did however find out if you reload the page a few times, you eventually get an add that doesn't completely block either the item list or the avatar itself.)

Dangerous Poster

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
OK my friend ask this questions because dont game G-O account razz .

1.Did can make comic strips with created avatars ? (he sends premsion to G-O owners and tektek owners before make one)

2.Did in near future be added hand poses ?

Shameless Autobiographer

10,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
Why is there a retarded big bing advertisement over the currently equipped items?

I can't even turn the page!

7,100 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PLEASE ADD KANDI KITTEN WITH SC AGAPE emo

Regular

9,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
When do they update?
( just wanna know so I can keep up )

Sparkly Smoker

They're pretty good about updating a week after new items come out when it comes to rigs and shop updates. Sometimes sooner if it's only a few items such as mcs. It just depends on what's going on in their personal lives, they are volunteers after all.

Magical Bunny

19,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Pablo1989
OK my friend ask this questions because dont game G-O account razz .

1.Did can make comic strips with created avatars ? (he sends premsion to G-O owners and tektek owners before make one)

2.Did in near future be added hand poses ?

2. No, hand poses where arm positions are changed are really far from being added to the site since it would require way too much work. However, some handheld items can still be added by repositionning them on the avatar.

For the 1st question, I think you atleast needs to add credit to gaia for the images; also, send a PM directly to Tekton about this question please since he is the owner of Tektek wink

Xedhadeaus
Why is there a retarded big bing advertisement over the currently equipped items?

I can't even turn the page!

Sorry about that! I've let a note to Tekton about this advertisement and all we can do now is to wait to know if he's able to fix that. Until then, some seems to say that refreshing the page eventually gives you ads which aren't in the way of the dream avi simulator.

Seoul Mates
When do they update?
( just wanna know so I can keep up )

We update once in a while when we have time and new things to add. When the dream avatar simulator is loading, there's a message where we try to keep track of the latest updates we did with a date. If you missed it or want to re-read it, you can simply press on the "Show Intro Message" at the top right corner of the dream avatar simulator smile

UNlCORNIO
PLEASE ADD KANDI KITTEN WITH SC AGAPE emo

This item wasn't added yet to Tektek; however, when we will add it to the site, we will try to add the hairstyle pose when Sainte Ciel scissors are used smile Thanks for your patience until then!

Fashionable Fairy

11,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Hi there! Um, gonna start adding the Digital Rainbow stuff soon? I dunno if all of it's been found yet, but it would still be nice.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games