5,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
lilloulou
nenebene
lilloulou
nenebene
what i dont understand is why my dream avi shows up in another users name....

What do you mean exactly? I'm not sure but, anyone is free to actually save dream avatar they create and add the tags they want to them. Did you save your avatar and got your tag removed from the exact same avatar (as in the same ID)? If so, let me know so I'll ask Tekton to double check that.

Well Im Not Exactly Sure What U Mean By That But What Im Saying Is,Whenever I Type In My Friends Username (her tag) In The Search Box,A Bunch Of Avis that She Didnt Create,(Including Some Of Mine) Show Up There.
I Was wondering Why sweatdrop

Okay I see.

1. On which page are you searching your friend's name?
2. What's your friend's name you are searching for?

1:The Second Page,Where It Shows The 4 Options (After Clicking On "Gaia Dream Avatar" )
2:"Coolmercy" Is The Name
lilloulou
xXxRaInBoW CoNdOmZxXx
Okay, I was trying to create a dream avi and it let me choose a base, hair and eyes. But when i went to items and clicked the blue arrow to go to the next page of items it just said error on page and it wouldn't let me search or put items on either. It worked before and it just started like a few days ago for me.

Is it giving you that problem for both the flash and modern version of dream avi simulator? Also, which one are you using? An enviro one, the dream free or the normal one? Finally, which browser are you using (including the version)?

It won't let me use the modern one it just doesn't work. It's just the flash. I'm using the normal one. My browser is IE8. It just recently started not working for me so i don't know. ><;
wheres the car maker?

Moonlight Lover

9,800 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
It has been a while since the Lovely Lucie has been put onto tektek Along with the Sainte Ciel item. However, when viewing the items,they are not all placed up.The ones I am specifically noting are when I try to use the Young Lady's Cosmetics for Lovely Lucie, it shows up as Little Lucie's Young Lady's Cameo Compact. The two options are almost completely different. Is there a way to fix this? And than I have seen that the Disciple of Sainte Ciel option for the Sainte Ciel item is not up to use as well.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I hope it is not too much trouble to fix these things. I know how busy it must get with how gaia is putting up new items left and right. Thank you for all of your hard work. Keep it up. heart

Tiny Fairy

22,350 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
SetsunaStar
It has been a while since the Lovely Lucie has been put onto tektek Along with the Sainte Ciel item. However, when viewing the items,they are not all placed up.The ones I am specifically noting are when I try to use the Young Lady's Cosmetics for Lovely Lucie, it shows up as Little Lucie's Young Lady's Cameo Compact. The two options are almost completely different. Is there a way to fix this? And than I have seen that the Disciple of Sainte Ciel option for the Sainte Ciel item is not up to use as well.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I hope it is not too much trouble to fix these things. I know how busy it must get with how gaia is putting up new items left and right. Thank you for all of your hard work. Keep it up. heart

If it's something I can add as an extra pose like we do with hidden poses, sure I can add it. But, I'd kinda need more details because I'm not sure what you mean for little lucie; do you mean that one specific pose from Lovely Lucie is displaying the Little Lucie item on the avatar or just the thumbnail, or is it a specific position of the hand which adds something to the avatar which isn't there right now?

Now, about Disciple of Sainte Ciel: due to the nature of the item, we can't add it for now since it would require some recoding as well as going back over every single hairstyle which are currently on tektek. However, it is possible for us to add how wigs looks when they are cut as an extra pose on the item it comes from smile Here is a recent item which has been added that way: http://www.tektek.org/gaia/price/1005025/Danseuse_Enchantee As you can see, the cut version of the hair as been added with a thumbnail which contains the pair of scissors. So, we'll be able to eventually add every wigs which changes when we cut them that way; however it will takes us some time to do since new items will have priority.

Moonlight Lover

9,800 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
lilloulou
SetsunaStar

If it's something I can add as an extra pose like we do with hidden poses, sure I can add it. But, I'd kinda need more details because I'm not sure what you mean for little lucie; do you mean that one specific pose from Lovely Lucie is displaying the Little Lucie item on the avatar or just the thumbnail, or is it a specific position of the hand which adds something to the avatar which isn't there right now?

Now, about Disciple of Sainte Ciel: due to the nature of the item, we can't add it for now since it would require some recoding as well as going back over every single hairstyle which are currently on tektek. However, it is possible for us to add how wigs looks when they are cut as an extra pose on the item it comes from smile Here is a recent item which has been added that way: http://www.tektek.org/gaia/price/1005025/Danseuse_Enchantee As you can see, the cut version of the hair as been added with a thumbnail which contains the pair of scissors. So, we'll be able to eventually add every wigs which changes when we cut them that way; however it will takes us some time to do since new items will have priority.
its hard to describe since its a make up. for the little lucie compact, it shows the white make up all over the face. While the lady's cosmetics doesn't have that. it just has the blush, lipstick, and eye shadow.

I see. that does make sense.

Tiny Fairy

22,350 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
SetsunaStar
its hard to describe since its a make up. for the little lucie compact, it shows the white make up all over the face. While the lady's cosmetics doesn't have that. it just has the blush, lipstick, and eye shadow.

I've just tested in on a colored skin an I see what you mean. Sure we can fix that -- I'll add it to our list of things to do and we'll eventually get to it. Thanks!

Moonlight Lover

9,800 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
lilloulou
SetsunaStar

I've just tested in on a colored skin an I see what you mean. Sure we can fix that -- I'll add it to our list of things to do and we'll eventually get to it. Thanks!
yay! thank you sooo much heart

Sparkling Cutie-Pie

13,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Loulou~ I wish I had access to the guild still. Every so often, I want to do like one or two items, but I can't see which you guys are working on already. gonk

Invisible Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
AkaiRingo
Loulou~ I wish I had access to the guild still. Every so often, I want to do like one or two items, but I can't see which you guys are working on already. gonk

If you wish to re-join the guild and help out then just say you do, and Lou, Azu or myself can invite you back.

Sparkling Cutie-Pie

13,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Erebea revius
AkaiRingo

If you wish to re-join the guild and help out then just say you do, and Lou, Azu or myself can invite you back.

I would like to, yes. ^_^

Sparkling Cutie-Pie

13,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Erebea revius
AkaiRingo

Thank you. ^_^

Invisible Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
AkaiRingo
Erebea revius
AkaiRingo

Thank you. ^_^

No problem! smile
please bump my tank
It looks like am from cartoon, scary what can be done with avatar and it is adorable what ever we do.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff