Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Explorer

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
what i dont understand is why my dream avi shows up in another users name....
Okay, I was trying to create a dream avi and it let me choose a base, hair and eyes. But when i went to items and clicked the blue arrow to go to the next page of items it just said error on page and it wouldn't let me search or put items on either. It worked before and it just started like a few days ago for me.

Vicious Lover

so this has been happening to me for literaly the past month. i try searching something and it continues to search even if i leave it for hours. im a little mad because i found the perfect artist to do my avitar art and i cant even send him a tektek of my avi. again this has been happening for a long while. Thanks!

Fluffy Bunny

18,600 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
nenebene

What do you mean exactly? I'm not sure but, anyone is free to actually save dream avatar they create and add the tags they want to them. Did you save your avatar and got your tag removed from the exact same avatar (as in the same ID)? If so, let me know so I'll ask Tekton to double check that.

Fluffy Bunny

18,600 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
JediHawkManor
so this has been happening to me for literaly the past month. i try searching something and it continues to search even if i leave it for hours. im a little mad because i found the perfect artist to do my avitar art and i cant even send him a tektek of my avi. again this has been happening for a long while. Thanks!

Hi!
I suppose you mean that you are getting the loading page screen after choosing which dream avi simulator you want to use? Usually, this problem is due to the fact javascript isn't enabled. Can you check if it is?

Edit: Unless you really mean that you can't find something in the dream avi simulator? If so... I can't add it if I don't know which item you are searching for. I know we are a little behind with items, but we are still trying to get back on things sweatdrop

Fashionable Explorer

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
lilloulou
nenebene

What do you mean exactly? I'm not sure but, anyone is free to actually save dream avatar they create and add the tags they want to them. Did you save your avatar and got your tag removed from the exact same avatar (as in the same ID)? If so, let me know so I'll ask Tekton to double check that.

Well Im Not Exactly Sure What U Mean By That But What Im Saying Is,Whenever I Type In My Friends Username (her tag) In The Search Box,A Bunch Of Avis that She Didnt Create,(Including Some Of Mine) Show Up There.
I Was wondering Why sweatdrop

Vicious Lover

lilloulou
JediHawkManor

Hi!
I suppose you mean that you are getting the loading page screen after choosing which dream avi simulator you want to use? Usually, this problem is due to the fact javascript isn't enabled. Can you check if it is?

Thanks for responding!! aha it doesnt even let me choose but its not that, i pick the body hair and eyes but when i get to the items the first page of it shows but when i type in an item in the search bar and click the search button it just says "Searching, please wait." infact ive had my tektek open on the searching part since ive posted this report aha

Fluffy Bunny

18,600 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
nenebene
lilloulou
nenebene

Well Im Not Exactly Sure What U Mean By That But What Im Saying Is,Whenever I Type In My Friends Username (her tag) In The Search Box,A Bunch Of Avis that She Didnt Create,(Including Some Of Mine) Show Up There.
I Was wondering Why sweatdrop

Okay I see.

1. On which page are you searching your friend's name?
2. What's your friend's name you are searching for?

Fluffy Bunny

18,600 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
JediHawkManor
lilloulou
JediHawkManor

Hi!

Thanks for responding!! aha it doesnt even let me choose but its not that, i pick the body hair and eyes but when i get to the items the first page of it shows but when i type in an item in the search bar and click the search button it just says "Searching, please wait." infact ive had my tektek open on the searching part since ive posted this report aha

Oh I see; thanks for being more clear smile So...

1. Can you give me the url so I can see if it's the flash or modern version? Also, are you using an enviro or simply the basic dream avatar simulator?
2. What are you typing in the search textbox?

Fluffy Bunny

18,600 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
xXxRaInBoW CoNdOmZxXx
Okay, I was trying to create a dream avi and it let me choose a base, hair and eyes. But when i went to items and clicked the blue arrow to go to the next page of items it just said error on page and it wouldn't let me search or put items on either. It worked before and it just started like a few days ago for me.

Is it giving you that problem for both the flash and modern version of dream avi simulator? Also, which one are you using? An enviro one, the dream free or the normal one? Finally, which browser are you using (including the version)?

Vicious Lover

lilloulou
JediHawkManor
lilloulou
JediHawkManor

Hi!

Oh I see; thanks for being more clear smile So...

1. Can you give me the url so I can see if it's the flash or modern version? Also, are you using an enviro or simply the basic dream avatar simulator?
2. What are you typing in the search textbox?

http://www.tektek.org/dream/dream_flash.php?#
im not sure wich one it is but im pretty sure its the basic dream avatar simulator.
Silver Sable Coat, but ive tryed other items that where on my avi i needed to make.

Fluffy Bunny

18,600 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
JediHawkManor
im not sure wich one it is but im pretty sure its the basic dream avatar simulator.
Silver Sable Coat, but ive tryed other items that where on my avi i needed to make.

Are you able to find any other item? Also, did you try searching only for "silver" using lowercases?

Vicious Lover

lilloulou
JediHawkManor

Are you able to find any other item? Also, did you try searching only for "silver" using lowercases?

no im not able to find another item besides if i refresh and the first page that shows up are the only items i see. ive tryed that a couple times and every other item but i end up int he same spot

Fluffy Bunny

18,600 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
JediHawkManor
lilloulou
JediHawkManor

no im not able to find another item besides if i refresh and the first page that shows up are the only items i see. ive tryed that a couple times and every other item but i end up int he same spot

So, the dream avatar page is loading, the base with hairstyles shows up as well as the first group of items but you can't search for items nor having other item loads while pressing on the arrows?! Okay, I honestly don't know what's wrong sweatdrop I'm tempted to ask you to try the canvas version instead to see if it's only related to the flash one ( http://www.tektek.org/dream/dream_canvas.php ), but something tells me I'll have to ask Tekton to check with you what's going on. If you have another browser, I'd like to recommend you to try it to see if it works better since things are currenlty working for me. Finally, Tekton will need to know which browser and it's version you are using for testing purpose.

Vicious Lover

lilloulou
JediHawkManor
lilloulou
JediHawkManor

So, the dream avatar page is loading, the base with hairstyles shows up as well as the first group of items but you can't search for items nor having other item loads while pressing on the arrows?! Okay, I honestly don't know what's wrong sweatdrop I'm tempted to ask you to try the canvas version instead to see if it's only related to the flash one ( http://www.tektek.org/dream/dream_canvas.php ), but something tells me I'll have to ask Tekton to check with you what's going on. If you have another browser, I'd like to recommend you to try it to see if it works better since things are currenlty working for me. Finally, Tekton will need to know which browser and it's version you are using for testing purpose.

lol okok the one i used was internet explorer (window)7, thank you. i also have google chrome i will see if it works on it
i just cheked and it works on chrome XD why did i think to cheak here? oh well thanks for your help!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games