Welcome to Gaia! ::

Erebea revius
ILYnaut

I know that feeling all too well ....

I hope it means you found the override, in case you didn't this screenshot should help:

The override is also available when making a default base avatar from your inventory.
BAWWW Thanks... my invo tektek always leave my base optional. I thought it always did.

Invisible Phantom

17,200 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
ILYnaut
Erebea revius
ILYnaut

I know that feeling all too well ....

I hope it means you found the override, in case you didn't this screenshot should help:

The override is also available when making a default base avatar from your inventory.
BAWWW Thanks... my invo tektek always leave my base optional. I thought it always did.

You're also welcome, and thanks for the tips. biggrin I think it does, and has always been optional. I've always set one even if it is just a skin tone and underwear.

Fluffy Bunny

18,600 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
ILYnaut
Rosamund's Revenge works in tektek for me, but NOT when I use invo. tektek.
I've had them now for at least a month. (I have three)
Anyone know why they won't show up for my invo. tektek?

Erebea revius

If you don't mind, can I know which generation you own? I checked and so far I didn't find any mistake so I'll have to ask Tekton to check them out, but it would be best to know if the problem occur with both generation or only one of them. Also, are only a few poses missing or all of them? Finally, how did you decide it's "not showing up"? Did you check every page of the inventory under the "all" tab, with a search, etc.
lilloulou
ILYnaut
Rosamund's Revenge works in tektek for me, but NOT when I use invo. tektek.
I've had them now for at least a month. (I have three)
Anyone know why they won't show up for my invo. tektek?

Erebea revius

If you don't mind, can I know which generation you own? I checked and so far I didn't find any mistake so I'll have to ask Tekton to check them out, but it would be best to know if the problem occur with both generation or only one of them. Also, are only a few poses missing or all of them? Finally, how did you decide it's "not showing up"? Did you check every page of the inventory under the "all" tab, with a search, etc.
I have three 2nd gens.
I tried looking for them in ALL tab and manually looked through all the pages, then tried searching for them with their name. None of the poses/items within the item show up for me in my invo tektek.

Fluffy Bunny

18,600 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
ILYnaut

Okay thanks!

Invisible Phantom

17,200 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
lilloulou
If you don't mind, can I know which generation you own?

Mine are also 2nd Gen and I have two of them, and yes I did do a search for them. Using Rosa, Rosamund and Revenge none of which bought up the EI.

Questionable Connoisseur

13,550 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Seeing as Tektek doesn't have the Angel Imp E skin yet, would you like me to completely undress so you can grab the image?

Fluffy Bunny

18,600 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Yilanti Midnight
Seeing as Tektek doesn't have the Angel Imp E skin yet, would you like me to completely undress so you can grab the image?

You are right it's missing sweatdrop Is it a particular potion? Or did you simply have to use the Angel Imp on top of a Human E skin potion?

Questionable Connoisseur

13,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
lilloulou
Yilanti Midnight

You are right it's missing sweatdrop Is it a particular potion? Or did you simply have to use the Angel Imp on top of a Human E skin potion?

It's a potion you can craft in Alchemy.

Angel Imp Potion E

Sadly marketplace doesn't do previews on skin potions so I'm willing to help if I can.

Fluffy Bunny

18,600 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Yilanti Midnight
lilloulou
Yilanti Midnight

Angel Imp Potion E

Sadly marketplace doesn't do previews on skin potions so I'm willing to help if I can.

I see smile Thanks a lot for letting me know! Since we already have one of the skin on tektek I'll be able do something with what I have for picture. You don't really need to remove every clothes on your avatar, but if possible I'd like to see the transition between the fur and skin on the legs mostly to make sure where it happens smile

Questionable Connoisseur

13,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
lilloulou
Yilanti Midnight
lilloulou
Yilanti Midnight

Angel Imp Potion E

I see smile Thanks a lot for letting me know! Since we already have one of the skin on tektek I'll be able do something with what I have for picture. You don't really need to remove every clothes on your avatar, but if possible I'd like to see the transition between the fur and skin on the legs mostly to make sure where it happens smile

Here you go! Naked times, just for you.

Fluffy Bunny

18,600 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Yilanti Midnight

Lol! Got the picture, thanks a lot! I'll try to work on these soon. By curiosity, is it working like every skin potion so you can only use it once or you can use it more than once? I was wondering if it was different since it's crafted thru alchemy 3nodding

Questionable Connoisseur

13,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
lilloulou
Yilanti Midnight

Lol! Got the picture, thanks a lot! I'll try to work on these soon. By curiosity, is it working like every skin potion so you can only use it once or you can use it more than once? I was wondering if it was different since it's crafted thru alchemy 3nodding

You're welcome! You can only use it once sadly.

xXxlovely_amyxXx rolled 2 4-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-8)

Sparkly Sex Symbol

8,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Tekton
http://www.tektek.org/dream/

Important: To use tektek images on Gaia, make sure you have the correct Gaia setting for "Image Display"
http://www.gaiaonline.com/account/preferences/#preferences-images-display
This option should be set to "Show all images"

------------------------------------

My avatar image disappeared.
Click the red "Resave Avatar" link on the avatar page.

The layering isn't correct on some items.
This is a known problem, but if it is for a new item, feel free to post a message about it in the GaiaOnline Thread

I want to delete old avatars from a/my tag.
You can't. Just ignore them.

I want to use the Dream Avatar with ONLY my items.
You can do that here: tektek+ Avatar

The new items aren't in yet.
Sometimes, it takes longer for items to be added, but they should all be added eventually.

I want to search for items equipped by a user on GaiaOnline.
You can search for them using their GaiaOnline USER ID. "u:USERID"
User Image

I can't turn my avatar around or change hand positions.
You can't do this, sorry.

The search function doesn't work.
tektek.org may be very busy, so some searches might take a long time or not load at all. Try again after a few seconds. If it still doesn't work, post a message in the GaiaOnline Thread

Some programs, such as Norton Personal Firewall, may be the cause. If this is your problem, you may have to disable it for searching to work properly.

it wont load!!! and how is it BUSY?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games