Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Sex Symbol

I can't find some new items, but they haven't just came out.

They're kinda in the middle.

Anyways, on my avatar, I'm trying to make another sample w/ item list, so someone can draw it for me... and... I can't find some adventure time stuff. Mostly the long tees and the scarves.

Friendly Cat

19,500 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PandaBearLuvsYou

Anyways, on my avatar, I'm trying to make another sample w/ item list, so someone can draw it for me... and... I can't find some adventure time stuff. Mostly the long tees and the scarves.

They are currently being worked on and we hope to be done with them before the end of the week. Thanks for your patience until then.

Friendly Cat

19,500 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Magical Girl 50
Ace Fehr
When you can (already asked), could you add the new shop items (I really want the gasmask).

They are on our list of items to do, so don't worry we didn't forgot them. We'll get to them eventually. Thanks for your patience until then!

Dapper Sex Symbol

lilloulou
PandaBearLuvsYou

They are currently being worked on and we hope to be done with them before the end of the week. Thanks for your patience until then.

Okay. Thank you

4,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
Most of the items for "Vampire Sound do not show.

Friendly Cat

19,500 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Magical Girl 50
Ichigo Poptarts

It does that once in a while before servers are synchronized. Give it a day or two and it should be up smile

4,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
lilloulou
Ichigo Poptarts

It does that once in a while before servers are synchronized. Give it a day or two and it should be up smile
Oh alright. Thank you.

Amorous Firestarter

My hair isn't on there?

Hum!

User Image

It should be white and gray options, but it only shows the gray. White doesn't show up under Gray nor White on any of the pages.

Maybe it's just me? =p

O! And Scarlet Mist looks funky when equipped with this skin tone.. Didn't take screenies though since it worked fine when I tried again.

Invisible Phantom

17,450 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Jaded Sunset
My hair isn't on there?

Hum!

http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n601/SweetTreatBakery/notwhite.png

It should be white and gray options, but it only shows the gray. White doesn't show up under Gray nor White on any of the pages.

Maybe it's just me? =p

I can see the girl's hime on both versions of the avatar creator. Are you sure you didn't simply miss it when going through all the hairstyles? There should be another arrow on the right so you can go forward through the hairstyles.

It could be worth reloading the avatar creator and wait till it finishes before trying anything, as well as clearing your browser cache.

Friendly Cat

19,500 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Magical Girl 50
Jaded Sunset
O! And Scarlet Mist looks funky when equipped with this skin tone.. Didn't take screenies though since it worked fine when I tried again.

You don't need to post a screenshot of it since I know which skin you used, but, can you tell me which pose of Scarlet Mist you are talking about? My guess is that it's probably the eyes, but I just want to make sure before I check if I can do something.

Friendly Cat

19,500 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Magical Girl 50
From the AtA:

II_iMuddy_II
~Fix Tektek Layering. PLEASE! Or at least change it to match Gaia's layering.

As Panagrammic told you, Tektek is a fansite which isn't directly linked with Gaia. The layering system is different, but we do try to have some similar layering. If you know some items which aren't layering right together, you can let us know directly here so we can see what we can do. Thanks.

Ruthless Capitalist

11,800 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
lilloulou
From the AtA:

II_iMuddy_II
~Fix Tektek Layering. PLEASE! Or at least change it to match Gaia's layering.

As Panagrammic told you, Tektek is a fansite which isn't directly linked with Gaia. The layering system is different, but we do try to have some similar layering. If you know some items which aren't layering right together, you can let us know directly here so we can see what we can do. Thanks.

Oh my bad, it was ignorant of me to assume that Tektek was apart of Gaia.
Here is my dreama avatar:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You see the dashing gentlemen ruby sash goes over the blood corset. On the other hand, on Gaia, it goes under.
I can put up a screenshot, once I'm on my laptop (my dad is borrowing it for work purposes)

Amorous Firestarter

lilloulou
Jaded Sunset

You don't need to post a screenshot of it since I know which skin you used, but, can you tell me which pose of Scarlet Mist you are talking about? My guess is that it's probably the eyes, but I just want to make sure before I check if I can do something.

O! Sorry, lol. The eyes and the lips. The eyes leave a huge white mark, and the lips look really really strange.

I believe removing eyes from the base fixed the Scarlet Eyes, don't remember about the lips though.

&& Thanks for the hair help! Haven't checked, but I'll trust your word!

Friendly Cat

19,500 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Magical Girl 50
Jaded Sunset

O! Sorry, lol. The eyes and the lips. The eyes leave a huge white mark, and the lips look really really strange.

I believe removing eyes from the base fixed the Scarlet Eyes, don't remember about the lips though.

&& Thanks for the hair help! Haven't checked, but I'll trust your word!

I'll go check the eyes and lips then. As for the hairstyle, I appreciate your thanks, but Erebea Revius is the one deserving them as she's the one who helped you with that wink

Amorous Firestarter

Ha.. Ha >.>;

I'm terribly unobservant sometimes, lol.

Thank you Erebea Revius! 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces