Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I know they came out yesterday, but when will you put the new shop items in?

Invisible Phantom

17,650 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Ace Fehr
I know they came out yesterday, but when will you put the new shop items in?

When we do, and there is no actual ETA on that as Gaia has had a huge influx of items in the last couple of weeks and we are busy with other commitments so we have a small backlog to clear.

Angelic Bunny

22,300 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Please... read "over 100 items" -- which isn't that small -- for Erebea's comment above wink

Invisible Phantom

17,650 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
lilloulou
Please... read "over 100 items" -- which isn't that small -- for Erebea's comment above wink

Quote:
huge influx of items

Quote:
small backlog

Note use of the word huge.

It could be a lot worse, and as much as know you are joking - the back log really is quite small compared to the sheer number of items Gaia has released in the last couple of weeks!

Angelic Bunny

22,300 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Magical Girl 50
Lol! Yeah, I was mostly kidding~ We need some humor in such times, right? Teehee~

Diligent Bibliophile

15,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
lilloulou
kitty868theonly

It doesn't include your gold account in the total now. Also, take in mind that while every item should be using the marketplace price, it's possible that there might be some which are wrong. So in short, doesn't take it for being an exact account worth wink

Thanks for answering my question! Nice to know that now, I was always confused about that.

And I had an idea about the marketplace issue, it's funny when it mentions that an item that was given away for free cost millions of gold! xd I know recently it told me the item Queen Dorado cost 1 million, when it should have been around 65k a best. xd When it does happen though, I take that amount off of total worth and add whatever is wrong myself. A little extra 'work', but not bad or too much. Still makes life easier!

Thanks again for answering, and keep up the good work with TekTek everyone! 3nodding

Versatile Friend

12,200 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
So I take it your updating a bit right now? 'Cause I keep getting a "connection was reset" or some other junk like that while trying to get in to do some stuff.
Site is down for whatever reason. ~
Please let me know when it's back up!

Angelic Bunny

22,300 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Magical Girl 50
Pikachufreak22

Victions

Just a small note to let everyone know that Tekton knows about the site downtime and he's looking into what's the problem; also, I can't give any ETA on when the website will be back. Thanks for your patience until then!
Some faulty server hardware needed to be replaced - it should be up again now.

Perfectionist

19,200 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Ok, so, I'm having a major problem using TekTek on my Craptop (crappy Laptop). .
My OS is Windows XP, I've got IE8 on here. My Flash is updated to 11.1, I updated Java with the latest update today and I still can't get it to freaking work. I've tried: Clearing my Cache. I've tried using the Modern, Flash, and Canvas. Still nothing. My friend and I tried EVERYTHING to make it all work. And the thing is, TekTek used to work on this Laptop before. . I don't know what the hell happened.
And yes, I've looked into trying to update the Browser, but they don't/won't make IE9/10 for Windows XP. So, is there anything you guys/I can do to get TekTek to work for me?
I love Using TekTek and I don't want to stop using it just because my Laptop is shitty! D;

Please Quote me!
Styk_Figure_BoB
Ok, so, I'm having a major problem using TekTek on my Craptop (crappy Laptop). .
My OS is Windows XP, I've got IE8 on here. My Flash is updated to 11.1, I updated Java with the latest update today and I still can't get it to freaking work. I've tried: Clearing my Cache. I've tried using the Modern, Flash, and Canvas. Still nothing. My friend and I tried EVERYTHING to make it all work. And the thing is, TekTek used to work on this Laptop before. . I don't know what the hell happened.
And yes, I've looked into trying to update the Browser, but they don't/won't make IE9/10 for Windows XP. So, is there anything you guys/I can do to get TekTek to work for me?
I love Using TekTek and I don't want to stop using it just because my Laptop is shitty! D;

Please Quote me!
I don't have IE8, so I can't test, but there are other browsers that should work on win XP

I recommend:
https://www.google.com/chrome

There's also Firefox of course
http://www.mozilla.org/firefox

Both allow their newest versions on windows XP. I have them, so I can make sure they work.

Athlete

Can you please update Evolving Items in the Inventory tektek option. :p
Example: Zodiacal 2nd gen and 3rd gen have finished evolving already.

Angelic Bunny

22,300 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Magical Girl 50
NETGEAR
Can you please update Evolving Items in the Inventory tektek option. :p
Example: Zodiacal 2nd gen and 3rd gen have finished evolving already.

Zodiacal has been edited to reflect what you just said. Can you try it again and tell us if it's working? (you might need to remake your enviro)

As for other EI, let us know if you find any by telling us their name and generation so we can see what's wrong. Thanks!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff