Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Lunatic

lilloulou
Zion International

So it's fixed? Both the modern and flash version or only one of them?
I've only tried the default flash. I can't seem to stop the browser before it's redirected to try the other.
Azusasan
Imperatritsa
The estimated total won't show up T^T
If it's on the modern/canvas version, it's a known problem. You can try using the flash version, unless it doesn't work for you?

Azusasan....the Sainte Ciel:Agape(Disciple of Sainte Ciel)
will that go up soon or is it really difficult to update and it might take a while

Fluffy Bunny

20,800 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Zion International
lilloulou
Zion International

I've only tried the default flash. I can't seem to stop the browser before it's redirected to try the other.

Flash Version: http://www.tektek.org/dream/dream_flash.php?

Canvas Version: http://www.tektek.org/dream/dream_canvas.php?

As you can see, only the text in bold is different if you want to try it wink

Fluffy Bunny

20,800 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Magical Girl 50
Imperatritsa
Azusasan
Imperatritsa
The estimated total won't show up T^T
If it's on the modern/canvas version, it's a known problem. You can try using the flash version, unless it doesn't work for you?

Azusasan....the Sainte Ciel:Agape(Disciple of Sainte Ciel)
will that go up soon or is it really difficult to update and it might take a while

Can you tell me what was the problem you had so I can check it and see if I can help you instead of Azu?

Edit: Was it that the estimated total of gold wasn't showing up in Canvas (modern version)? If yes, it should be showing up now. If it's not, let me know which dream avi simulator you are using (enviro, normal or dream free).

Edit 2: Nevermind... I've checked the pose and I know what you want. I'll be honest: we already have our hands full just to keep up with adding the most recent items to the dream avi simulator. There's also a few other bugs and features which are already on a list of things to do. And there's so much hairstyles which would need to be checked and edited to actually have it worth the add that it would takes a while to do -- and it's not even counting the fact that such a change for an item would implies the need to do a few tweaks in the coding. So I really doubt it would be done before a few months if it ends up being done.

Now, I didn't say all this just for fun. Here's a little guide that someone is managing on gaia with every single type of hairstyles and the sainte ciel's item pose effect on them: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-guides-and-resources/disciple-of-sainte-ciel-a-comprehensive-haircuts-guide/t.77030037/

It's sure that you can't test them with an avatar, but you still get a pretty good idea of how it would look like. Also, you should remember that some hats also ends up changing the way hairstyles looks like -- so you might need to consider using the search tool in the dressup room for a much more exact idea of how an avatar would look like.

I hope it answers your question and helps you!

P.s. Take in note that this reflect only my point of view and not necessary everyone helping with Tektek might think that way about that pose.

Dapper Lunatic

lilloulou
Zion International
lilloulou
Zion International

Flash Version: http://www.tektek.org/dream/dream_flash.php?

Canvas Version: http://www.tektek.org/dream/dream_canvas.php?

As you can see, only the text in bold is different if you want to try it wink
Both work.

Invisible Fatcat

8,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
The questbar for items doesn't allow you to change the amount on the thing through the code anymore. It's an image only now and that means you would have to keep going back to tektek and changing it on there. I liked it the other way when you were able to input the gold changes just in your sig. Is this going to be permanent?

Fluffy Bunny

20,800 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Magical Girl 50
Sir Banana Slug
The questbar for items doesn't allow you to change the amount on the thing through the code anymore. It's an image only now and that means you would have to keep going back to tektek and changing it on there. I liked it the other way when you were able to input the gold changes just in your sig. Is this going to be permanent?

I checked with Tekton, and his answer is: yes, it's going to be permanent.

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Can you add Djinn Baharat?
Tekton

My avatar image disappeared.
Click the red "Resave Avatar" link on the avatar page.

What is the avatar page URL? I can't seem to find it. >.<

Please and thank-you.

Dangerous Member

2,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Diligent Bibliophile

15,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
I was wondering if the 'hidden' poses of these items will be added:

1) Prince of the Sea (Princess Marika pose) - When your avi kneels down (or 'sits'), the mermaid turns into a human with clothes on etc.

2) Djinn Baharat (Rakish Pose) - When your avi kneels down (or 'sits'), the legs become cross-legged; are in a sitting position ('Indian style').

If not, is it because they are kneeling positions and not the regular standing/default pose?

Invisible Phantom

17,450 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
kitty868theonly

1) Prince of the Sea (Princess Marika pose) - When your avi kneels down (or 'sits'), the mermaid turns into a human with clothes on etc.

2) Djinn Baharat (Rakish Pose) - When your avi kneels down (or 'sits'), the legs become cross-legged; are in a sitting position ('Indian style').

If not, is it because they are kneeling positions and not the regular standing/default pose?

Having checked the Dijinn Baharat images, its secret pose has not been included, as you said as it is a pose obtained by kneeling which is not something Tektek supports, the secret poses probably won't be added. Unless lilloulou, Azusasan or Tekton think it can be done in the future,

Diligent Bibliophile

15,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
Erebea revius

Oh, it makes me sad emo

Thank you for answering though...better start using my paint editor and combine it with the dress up room on here xd

Fluffy Bunny

20,800 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Magical Girl 50
kitty868theonly

Erebea Revius

Like Erebea said, Tektek isn't supporting sitting poses so I won't do the secret pose of Djinn. However, since the secret pose of Prince of the Sea isn't influencing the avatar itself but rather the companion, I don't mind adding it wink

Fluffy Bunny

20,800 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Magical Girl 50
CinderelIa Man
Can you add Djinn Baharat?

It's added now, in case you didn't see it yet wink

Naito_Mitsukai
Tekton

My avatar image disappeared.
Click the red "Resave Avatar" link on the avatar page.

What is the avatar page URL? I can't seem to find it. >.<

Please and thank-you.

Which avatar do you want to resave? Is it posted somewhere on gaia or do you simply search for it on tektek using tags?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff