Welcome to Gaia! ::

Party Leader

Azusasan

Hm, then I'm probably doing something wrong. I tried view your items using it, but it says no items found.

I type the u:691073 on the tektek toolbar, right?

Invisible Phantom

17,000 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Unheard

Azusasan

Hm, then I'm probably doing something wrong. I tried view your items using it, but it says no items found.

I type the u:691073 on the tektek toolbar, right?

No, you don't enter that in to the toolbar; lilloulou explained it (better than I could) a number of pages ago:

"To complete what Erebea said, you can only search for items an user is wearing by typing "u:USERID" in the Items Search textbox present on any dream avatar simulator page (it can be the full version, the dream free one or the inventory tektek one). In short, it was mostly intended to make it faster to equip an item someone is wearing and not to know an item name and/or price. However, once you found someone's item in the search result and that you added it to an avatar, you can click on the "?" button showing next to it to get more informations about the item. "

Party Leader

Erebea revius

Thank you. I got it now. Man I feel so dumb. gonk

Pink Acinonyx missing gloves

Fluffy Bunny

18,500 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Zeta_Star13
Pink Acinonyx missing gloves

It's been added now and will be there once the next update of the site occur. Thanks for telling us!

5,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
Hmm... What about Fragrant Heartbeat? I can't find it. >_<

Fluffy Bunny

18,500 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Madam Boo

This item is from the last CI which was out only last wednesday. We are currently mostly 3 persons working to clean images and upload them to the site; most of us was also busy this weekend. Therefore, don't expect the whole rig (and the gold shop update that occured today) to be added to the site atleast until this weekend. Thanks for understanding!

5,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
lilloulou
Madam Boo

This item is from the last CI which was out only last wednesday. We are currently mostly 3 persons working to clean images and upload them to the site; most of us was also busy this weekend. Therefore, don't expect the whole rig (and the gold shop update that occured today) to be added to the site atleast until this weekend. Thanks for understanding!

xD Thank hen. i was wondering where it was. :3 Now i know

Dapper Lunatic

The avatar doesn't show up in both the flash and modern interface avatar creator until after I've saved it.

I have Flash Player 11 and the most recent JavaScript. What's the problem?
tektek is swag!!! heart cool

Fluffy Bunny

18,500 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Zion International
The avatar doesn't show up in both the flash and modern interface avatar creator until after I've saved it.

Modern interface doesn't use flash -- I need one more information first to try to help you: which browser do you use?

Edit: Btw, make sure you don't mix up Java and Javascript.

Dapper Lunatic

lilloulou
Zion International

Modern interface doesn't use flash -- I need one more information first to try to help you: which browser do you use?

Internet Explorer 8.

Fluffy Bunny

18,500 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Zion International
lilloulou
Zion International

Internet Explorer 8.

Okay, so I don't know why it's not working for you in flash -- we did several tests and couldn't find why it wasn't working for some people. However, I can tell you that the modern version should work on Internet Explorer 9, Firefox or Google Chrome -- also, it's impossible for it to work under Internet Explorer 8 because it's not taking in charge HTML5/Canvas which is used for the modern version.

Dapper Lunatic

lilloulou
Zion International
lilloulou
Zion International

Internet Explorer 8.

Okay, so I don't know why it's not working for you in flash -- we did several tests and couldn't find why it wasn't working for some people. However, I can tell you that the modern version should work on Internet Explorer 9, Firefox or Google Chrome -- also, it's impossible for it to work under Internet Explorer 8 because it's not taking in charge HTML5/Canvas which is used for the modern version.
My IE was the problem. Go figure.

Fluffy Bunny

18,500 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Zion International

So it's fixed? Both the modern and flash version or only one of them?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games