Welcome to Gaia! ::

Um quick question for you with your new theme creator i have sent in a couple but it seems mine are never taken is there somthing im doing wrong

please pm me or post back in thread which ever is easiest sweatdrop
I've been trying to find the In Da Hood Necklace, but I guess it hasn't been loaded up yet.

I'm not sure how else I can help, but I guess I thought I oughta point that out ^^
oh, and I wanted to say bravo to the makers of this dream avi thing. ^^ Absolutely amazing. I love it. There are so many items, and it's just great. I love it. *worships the makers of tektek*
store item: Green Jersey Top
scrappster
oh, and I wanted to say bravo to the makers of this dream avi thing. ^^ Absolutely amazing. I love it. There are so many items, and it's just great. I love it. *worships the makers of tektek*
3nodding
scrappster
Xo-Blizt-oX

Kudos to them.
>W<

There are ~2000 gaia items, and some with multiple poses...

And both genders.

o _O;;

I would die of boredum LONG before I added even half...
They've added about 3/4
Thanks peoples ^__^

Taking a break from the theme stuff and adding more content tonight. 3nodding
I know you say you don't need any store items, but I could be willing to crop any store items you don't have, make the backgrounds transparent, and send them to you, if you want heart
kimori.rakun
I know you say you don't need any store items, but I could be willing to crop any store items you don't have, make the backgrounds transparent, and send them to you, if you want heart
Thanks, but the only items we really need images of are the ones in the second post. 3nodding

7,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Hey, could it be possible to make a toggle switch, or even a new simulator, that only generates avatars that you can really make? sweatdrop I made a really cool avatar, but it turns out that it's impossible, and that's kinda bumming me out.
Okay..just a curious question..How long do you thin kit is going to take before you guys get the layering set-up..because I put the Angelic gloves and the Solar cloak on,,,but it turns out that on Gaia you cant do that..And it ruined my quest..(not blaming you)...I just dont want to waste another...

Bytheway..Great job *bows*..*hug*...*runs away all girly*
you dont have the big white beard

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff