Welcome to Gaia! ::

I was just curious if I could wear Horns of the Demon with Bouncy Antenna. I just created the avatar with that combination and, knowing that the layering isn't implemented in your creator, I just wanted to know if it was possible. 3nodding
Hi,I would like to know what software,you guys used,I would Like to know because i've had a business for almost 2 yrs. now and we've been very unorganized,And i would very apreciate it if you would tell me how to get this program. mrgreen
)~Gone F!shing~(
Hi,I would like to know what software,you guys used,I would Like to know because i've had a business for almost 2 yrs. now and we've been very unorganized,And i would very apreciate it if you would tell me how to get this program. mrgreen
You mean what programming languages we use or what?

Dapper Gaian

Radicool Set Items.
By the way, could you please add the Snowbored Gloves (red, green, blue) and the Wetsuits (yello, red, blue)? Thank you. mrgreen Love what you've done for us. heart

1,700 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
Here is an image for the Grey University Top from H.R. Wesley in Durem.
User Image
Tekton
)~Gone F!shing~(
The gaia item list,And when you click quick search and such.
)~Gone F!shing~(
Tekton
)~Gone F!shing~(
The gaia item list,And when you click quick search and such.
Well, the site is created with PHP and Python (with Javascript for the AJAX portions of it). We don't use any publicly-available 'software' per se; it's all custom in-house code.
I noticed that the Rough Jacket series is missing. I'll try to save a pic of them on this avvy, and a female one, as well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff