Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's happening to me as well.
Well they'll get on the case when they can if they can. We can only be patient. 3nodding

4,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
zoinks!

sorry, should be fixed now

Dapper Explorer

Tekton
zoinks!

sorry, should be fixed now
thank you Tekton heart

Desirable Friend

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image愛しています...User Image

User Image
"Gari Spicy Ruby Cleansing Kiss~!"

Er hello. ^^;
I hope I'm not being too much of a bother, but the layering for black neko collar, Blade's black belt, gaia-sama (sekushii apron), and lunar cowl (tide) is incorrect. The neko collar and blade's black belt should be in front of the lunar cowl (tide) and the gaia-sama (sekushii apron).

I hope that isn't too much of a hassle to correct when you have time. : )

- Honmei Choco
User Image...白い恋人User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
can you get you tektek avatar to be your gaia avatar
how do i equip my dream avatar User Image (this)
is it possible to use a tektek avatar as a gaia avatar
please say yes i want my dream avatar as my gaia one User Image

Magical Elder

doommah
can you get you tektek avatar to be your gaia avatar
This is a secret message.
Yes. You have to save up your gold and BUY the items and then equip them.

The Dream Avatar Creator is just that: a DREAM avatar creator. It helps you pick out the items you would want to make a specific outfit for your avatar. It's a planning tool, not an actual equip page.

You can use the code provided on the saved avatar page to post your avatar in your signature, on your profile page, or even in your posts, but NOT as your actual avatar.

Ichigo943, posting the same question over and over does not get an answer any sooner and is considered rude and annoying. Don't do it.

Shh... Don't tell.
um...i was on tektek and i noticed that a old item that was White Hand Knit Top is missing and i was wondering where it was because i am trying to make a male link on another account (the avi on this account is female but i know that link is male it's female for the skirt

Magical Elder

Link the Hyrulian warrior
um...i was on tektek and i noticed that a old item that was White Hand Knit Top is missing and i was wondering where it was because i am trying to make a male link on another account (the avi on this account is female but i know that link is male it's female for the skirt
This is a secret message.
There is a Loose Knit White Top for female avatars, and Red, Blue, and Yellow Hand Knit Tops for male avatars, and all of them are on Tektek.org's Dream Avatar Creator. Did you have the name mixed up? And if not, are you sure you have the right gender base selected?
Shh... Don't tell.

4,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
The new Christian Siriano dress isn't in. Don't know if it came from the RIG...

5,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Well, I know that I have posted about this once before, but it seems as though no one has noticed it.
When gaia added the feature to buy eyes when you want to change them, and added three new styles, five of the older styles were brought back in the purple category. Tektek has uploaded the three newest style in the purple, but not the five older styles.
I was thinking that maybe it got overlooked, by chance, because I did not supply the thumbnails of the items?
Well, I have them now, and I am asking that you please add these to the purple eyes section of tektek. I have to use another color to make a dream avatar in tektek, due to this fact, as I am sure many others do, too. Please, please, please add these styles to tektek:

Round Eyes User Image

Deep Eyes User Image

Bright Eyes User Image

Classic Eyes User Image

Tapered Eyes User Image

I would greatly appreciate it if you added them.
Thank you for the time, effort, and help. <3

Lucky Noob

How long does it usually take for new items to show up on TekTek?

The new EI evolutions were just released today, so how much longer before they appear, I really want to make a new dream avi with some of the items.

Thanks.
[:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas