Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

How do you like your Cards uploaded? (Looking at auto-uploading to different sites, choosable when generating)

Imageshack (current) 0.11526479750779 11.5% [ 37 ]
My Photobucket Account! 0.40498442367601 40.5% [ 130 ]
Other (please post) 0.11526479750779 11.5% [ 37 ]
All! I want the open of them all! 0.36448598130841 36.4% [ 117 ]
Total Votes:[ 321 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34 35 > >>

Yay! We've generated over 100 cards people!

heart
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I made another with my Grunny form. heart

Aleksei's Waifu

Ruthless Strawberry

25,100 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Love Machine 150
Very nice.
-makes one-

Well there ever be a time where you'll let users who use this submit their own design?
-subscribes-
I'm not sure, I never actually thought of it. It's tricky, as I don't really want to add any upload functions (Since it is publicly available, it is a big exploit).

The trouble with that is how it is written, and how I want it to remain is all designs are available for everyone. There isn't any problem when all designs belong to me, but there is a big problem when other people start submitting their designs (I've had something like it before, and it did cause a lot of trouble when one particular person decided to back out).

I'll have to think about that one. It's a potential can of worms really.

Aleksei's Waifu

Ruthless Strawberry

25,100 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Love Machine 150
Leamur
I'm not sure, I never actually thought of it. It's tricky, as I don't really want to add any upload functions (Since it is publicly available, it is a big exploit).

The trouble with that is how it is written, and how I want it to remain is all designs are available for everyone. There isn't any problem when all designs belong to me, but there is a big problem when other people start submitting their designs (I've had something like it before, and it did cause a lot of trouble when one particular person decided to back out).

I'll have to think about that one. It's a potential can of worms really.

Ah I can see your point there.
But I think an agreement kinda like a NDA would fit nicely to fix an issue like that.

Of course, you can just bug me to make a design. But if someone really wants to make a design, they can and send the template to me.

I'd have to make it clear to them that they are giving permission for countless other people to use their design in a non-profit manner (They'd get credit on the page of course).

And I'd have to make it clear that I may have to tweak it slightly (So it would work).

Any designs submitted would have to work with the cards as they are. This is a simple project, and I'm not really going to be shifting the placement of objects at the moment (So the text would have to be at the sample place, same with the avatar).

Gracious Gaian

4,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
I quite like these cards. I'll just need to wack it up on my Photobucket. ^^
I added the purple card last night (Because OMFG wanted it).
I also modified it slightly, so now it is really simple for me to add new cards.

Nice job Leo biggrin
Leamur
I added the purple card last night (Because OMFG wanted it).
I also modified it slightly, so now it is really simple for me to add new cards.

OMFG wants OMFG gets. wink

Add in an option to change the font color or does any HTML work in the box?

User Image

Sparkly Phantom

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
No html works in the box.

I might consider adding in font colours wink
I'll whack you on MSN until you do. wink

Maybe you should make HTML or BBC workable in the box.

User Image

Sparkly Phantom

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
Too much effort to get a system like that working. wink

I'll sort out text colours later though.
Wow, this looks really cool. I'm subscribing so I can use it later mrgreen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces