Welcome to Gaia! ::

Was this helpful?

Yes 0.53917091950936 53.9% [ 6022 ]
No 0.044408631032322 4.4% [ 496 ]
Oooh , free items ! 0.41642044945832 41.6% [ 4651 ]
Total Votes:[ 11169 ]

Cunning Lunatic

[`~Neko-Setsuka~`]
It looks like this:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The only problem is that the link is one of those links that don't allow you to copy it. You literally have to come across the picture and click on it to get the item. :<

You can give it a shot if you want but I doubt it'll work. ><
http://www.gaiaonline.com/adgrant

It's back - new item - Madam Seashell's Slacks User Image for those who white-listed.

Pure-hearted Cutie-Pie

smile_its_me
[`~Neko-Setsuka~`]
It looks like this:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The only problem is that the link is one of those links that don't allow you to copy it. You literally have to come across the picture and click on it to get the item. :<

It's back - new item - Madam Seashell's Slacks User Image for those who white-listed.

how do i get? o.O?

Romantic Werewolf

15,950 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Ivanae
smile_its_me
[`~Neko-Setsuka~`]

how do i get? o.O?

By white-listing ads, which has been gone over approx. 500 times in the past three or four pages. stare

On topic, nice pants!

Pure-hearted Cutie-Pie

AloysiusWeasley
Ivanae
smile_its_me
[`~Neko-Setsuka~`]

how do i get? o.O?

By white-listing ads, which has been gone over approx. 500 times in the past three or four pages. stare

On topic, nice pants!

ah ok thanks smile

Opinionated Warrior

New adgrant item for white-listers:

User Image

Profitable Noob

No more starmony...I missed that event.

No item for me.

Nyanobyte's Wife

Vampiric Vampire

31,240 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Squash Smasher 50
Just a note, if you're a donator like me and have ads deactivated, you still have a chance to get the free item ad.

Thirteenth Bilge rat

29,025 Points
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
aphelia the vampire
Just a note, if you're a donator like me and have ads deactivated, you still have a chance to get the free item ad.

Yep, I've purchased more than 250 GC and I've got the gaia ads only up. I got the pants from one.

Obsessive Elder

April Fool's end of Easter Event Grant
Go to A Bunny's Lament Event Page
A mystery friend is there to be caught
catch it and go to inventory under 'Special'
If you open it an you get a choice which both land on Pegacorn Fluff with a sell back value of 1 million gold.
Here's the catch. Do anything to it and the Easter Bunny comes and squishes it into a Soul of fluff ( which is soul bound and of no value )
want to make money off of it, sell it while it's still an unopened mystery friend.

Omnidrink! CHUG IT!
Purtie
April Fool's end of Easter Event Grant
Go to A Bunny's Lament Forum
A mystery friend is there to be caught
catch it and go to inventory under 'Special'
Open it an you get a choice which both land on Pegacorn Fluff with a sell back value of 1 million gold. Here's the catch. Do anything to it and the Easter Bunny comes and squishes it into a Soul of fluff ( which is soul bound and of no value )
want to make money off of it, sell it while it's still an unopened mystery friend.

This Post is just to help you all out on what she is saying.

MeMyselfandI-1

On the Event Page. Click on the User Image in the Upper Left Corner just above the Rabbot to receive the Mystery Friend User Image.
( It will be under your Special Tab in your Inventory. )

mine was moving around and I couldn't click it

update soul of fluff

Giddy Gaian

25,375 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
It might be nice if someone started a new thread for this topic, considering this one hasn't had the first post updated in two years. I doubt that user even comes on anymore.

Winged Fairy

18,325 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
Sara Free Falling
It might be nice if someone started a new thread for this topic, considering this one hasn't had the first post updated in two years. I doubt that user even comes on anymore.

actually this thread is pretty active, i don't see a reason to make a new one.

Obsessive Elder

updated free items on page 24 heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas