Welcome to Gaia! ::

🖤

I still use this item list and appreciate updates. 0.93333333333333 93.3% [ 70 ]
I don't have a need for this item list and don't care about updates. 0.066666666666667 6.7% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 75 ]
< 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 13 >

Whispering Embers
Makes me sad
Are you guys going to stock up on any of them

I don't have enough funds to buy any of them. I'm sure if one of my Helpers has the available funds and the item is requested, they can buy one. Otherwise, no. No plans to stock up the limited items since they are expensive.

If you wish to discuss further about buying/selling LB items, please post in my LB selling thread.
gaia_crown
gaia_crown
Shop Update!

User Image

User Image User Image

Announcement Link

User Image Ghostly Rose Wedding - 50,000,000,000g [799 qty] EXPIRED [03/16]
User Image Obscure Mysterious Mercenary Locks - 15,000,000,000g [799 qty] EXPIRED [03/16]
gaia_crown

Skipn26's Queen

Wistful Bunny

24,875 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Married 100
  • Campaign Manager 500
gaia_crown

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
I don't know when exactly, but there was a small update made to Loyal. Prices above 1 billion are now listed as "x Billions" instead of numbers with lots of zeroes. Also, the two latest LQI are still listed but the previews aren't working -- I don't have enough gold to buy the only one out of the two which I would be interested in anyway, so I cannot test to see if it's really working or not.
lilloulou
I don't know when exactly, but there was a small update made to Loyal. Prices above 1 billion are now listed as "x Billions" instead of numbers with lots of zeroes. Also, the two latest LQI are still listed but the previews aren't working -- I don't have enough gold to buy the only one out of the two which I would be interested in anyway, so I cannot test to see if it's really working or not.

I also noticed that the previous LQI's haven't left the shop yet. I tested it a couple days ago and I was unable to purchase/gift them. Last I checked, they were lower priced in the MP anyway. I didn't bother to mention it here, since I figured they'd eventually disappear, like the others usually did within 24hrs or so, but nope -- still there.

Interesting price update. It's strange and I don't personally like it... but I'm sure they changed it to condense the text space. Instead of having a message up 500,000,000,000 gold overlapping into the next price, 500 billion stays neatly under its own box.

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
filthy religion
I also noticed that the previous LQI's haven't left the shop yet. I tested it a couple days ago and I was unable to purchase/gift them. Last I checked, they were lower priced in the MP anyway. I didn't bother to mention it here, since I figured they'd eventually disappear, like the others usually did within 24hrs or so, but nope -- still there.

Interesting price update. It's strange and I don't personally like it... but I'm sure they changed it to condense the text space. Instead of having a message up 500,000,000,000 gold overlapping into the next price, 500 billion stays neatly under its own box.

They posted a staff update after my post actually on the subject of the prices in stores.

Oh, I didn't even realize it was lower priced there. That said... the Rabbitan which was in Loyal's Bazaar a few weeks ago is way under the price it was originally sold too. It's pretty weird but... actually nice if one want to get them whee
lilloulou
They posted a staff update after my post actually on the subject of the prices in stores.

Oh, I didn't even realize it was lower priced there. That said... the Rabbitan which was in Loyal's Bazaar a few weeks ago is way under the price it was originally sold too. It's pretty weird but... actually nice if one want to get them whee

Ah, I clicked that Dev Announcement, but completely glazed over it. Thank you.

Yep, it's really strange. Not all, but most of the LQI end up dropping in price a few days after it leaves the shop, so I normally don't buy any of them.
filthy religion
Shop Update!

I'm not sure when it happened, but this item has been removed from Loyal's Bazaar.

User Image Rose Red Bloomers - 100g

Apparently this may have been a mistake? We'll see!

bluealaris: "Whoops! Unless someone on the staff hates bloomers, it might have been removed by mistake. We can put it back in."

(more info here AtS 03/30/15)
Shop Update!

User Image

No Announcement Yet -- Will update when available

User Image Delightful Rabbitan - 37,000,000,000g [799 qty || expired 03/02 @ ??? qty ]

Shop Update!

User Image

No Announcement Yet -- Will update when available

April Fools is upon us, and it appears that we have an event and item update! FIRE!
Your avatar will be set aflame if it is not wearing pants, skirts, underwear, certain bottoms, etc.
You can extinguish the flame with this new LB item... OR MAYBE NOT?? The item will appear in your "Special" tab.

User Image Emergency Fire Extinguisher - 999g

This item is ALSO available for the same price in the unrestricted store Back Alley Bargains!

User Image

No announcement yet, but it's April Fools Day!

User Image 'Ol Pete's Win Gaia Bundle - 412,015g [No longer available; April Fools Day event]

This bundle contains...

User Image Mysterious Trash Ticket
    User Image Cardboard Box Head
    User Image Pickleboo
    User Image [Animal] Pickleboo
    User Image Aqesome Sword
    User Image [Animal] Aqesome Sword

Not to be confused with...

User Image 'Ol Pete's Win Gaia Bundle (Cash Shop version for 25gc)

I don't know what this bundle contains...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff