Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with a fleshlight

Ladykiller

Because there's scattered topics on Flynn's Chest, with people randomly posting their winnings, I figured it would be nice to keep it in one topic.

This topic is an information pool for posting your winnings per Chest Bundle or Chest single, ONLY.
If you want to complain about or praise the new chest, go to one of the other 100 discussion topics.

The bundles are going for 30-40mil in the Exchange.

So far I've seen someone post they won 45mil from a bundle and another get 20-something mil from a bundle.
I saw someone else post a picture that they won 9.5mil from one chest.
I am not sure how often someone gets 1mil, or if anyone has gotten only 6mil from a bundle.

ALSO NOTE:

Flynn's Booty =/= Flynn's Chest

I am gathering data on the CHEST--the one that is only available in Verge for $10/$50 that has a minimum gold payout of 1mil.
Please do not post your winnings from opening Booty.

Lonely Loiterer

-9.5m
-3.9m
-5.5m

Bloblike Blob

5.5m in the one chest I bought.
        My video-watching GC earning spree pays off, I guess.

Fashionable Nerd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
♥ ♥
Played one single so far bought with cash
and got 6 mil. I will post again after work when I can get myself
a bundle. xd

the rats in the c e l l a r you know who you are

Popular Abductee

I got like 2 flynn booties donated to me, and they always gave me a little bit over the minimum (like 80-90K), so Im wondering how much "over" the minimum Flynn's Chest gives you ?

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
too much - shouldn't be happening

That's the odds.

In a relationship with a fleshlight

Ladykiller

Luxent
I got like 2 flynn booties donated to me, and they always gave me a little bit over the minimum (like 80-90K), so Im wondering how much "over" the minimum Flynn's Chest gives you ?

I have seen someone post that the lowest folks are getting are 3mil per Chest, but that's not really confirmed. I'm hoping we can figure out the average if more people post.

Rich Noob

Six Mekhane
Luxent

I have seen someone post that the lowest folks are getting are 3mil per Chest, but that's not really confirmed. I'm hoping we can figure out the average if more people post.

It can go lower. I got lower.

----
2 Chests:
- 6m
- 2.6m

Eternal Gatekeeper

37,840 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Object of Affection 150
I bought one chest and got 3mil from it.

Radegast's Husband

Gawker

Aged Fox

I opened up two. I got 3.9 mil and 4 mil.

spitpiss's Girlfriend

Partying Fatcat

Really wanna try it but I've always had awful luck (never got more than 200k from Flynn's Booty). I'm kinda hesitant to spend the money.... bleh

Time-traveling Loser

played one time. 2.3m

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas