Welcome to Gaia! ::

Was this guide helpful?

Yes 0.63288888888889 63.3% [ 7832 ]
No (leave suggestion) 0.023919191919192 2.4% [ 296 ]
Avast, there be gold in this thread 0.14359595959596 14.4% [ 1777 ]
My fish like polls, and clicking this is more gentle on my fingers than tapping their glass 0.19959595959596 20.0% [ 2470 ]
Total Votes:[ 12375 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 191 192 193 > >> >>> »|

4,850 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
m tomar
My first 2 fish died today, they were goldfish and they each left a 'Drop' which both contained Gold Tiaras, fyi.

Thanks for the info! Were they new tiaras or items that have already been released?
This guide gets more and more awesome.
Thanks to it I was able to get a cuttlefish to LIVE!

One question, not really related to Fish, but
The Awesome bubbles in your Aquarium, thats the "Aquarium Bubbler" right?
villegal

Yeah. It's awesome XD I love bubbles XD

4,850 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
villegal

Wow thanks for the feedback! I'm glad that your Cuttlefish is alive and well! Also thanks to everyone who has helped out by contributing their own observations with their fish (especially Athena), because it'll definitely help the guide to get better 3nodding

Yup, that's the Bubbler. I like it a lot. My fish don't seem to care one way or the other, but I think it's fun mrgreen
Gold Drop reporting!!!!! I have obtained the gold wrist watch, gold heart hairpin, and black reading glasses.......... Also, yesterday when I was figuring the Seahorse's likes/dislikes there seemed to be a glitch. Whenever I changed a setting, I had Barret tell me that a goldfish has died. I only have 4 or 5 and 3 died. I don't have the 20-something goldfish that seemed to have mysteriously died in my tank =) That went away today though..... XD
I made this based on heart your first page information. heart It can be updated or added to, if anyone else finds visuals helpful. I can delete it if you don't want it here too, just PM me. smile

User Image

(Here is the full size view, in case it needs adjusting. I stink at that.)
http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm262/KaraIblis/aquafull.jpg

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I'll add to the gold fish drop info today: I woke up today and all of my goldfish had died. (Total of five) I recieved Gold Tiara, Gold Wristwatch x2, Gold Heart Hairpin, and Black Reading Glasses.
Seahorse/Starfish update: They both go up 4 happiness points with the settings;
Natural
Ballad of the Overseer
Natural
My Aquarium health is 26.18%. Also, I obtained a Gold Tiara from a goldfish drop today. That would be the 2nd one.
That is a very good chart of the fish KaraIblis =) I love it!!!! Especially the colors
Best guide! *subscribes* <3

4,850 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
dracoXK
Best guide! *subscribes* <3

Thanks for the subsription! biggrin

All that information about the Goldfish fatalities (god rest their bubbly-headed pixels), is also really interesting. My other Goldfish disappeared today, I guess. Barrett didn't say anything about either of the ones I've lost... I think my Seahorse is threatening to eat him too unless he stays quiet about it. I put a new one in my tank just now. I wonder what kind of things come from the other drops. Has anyone gotten a Goldfish Scarf yet?

That's a nifty chart you made there KaraIblis. I need to do another update real soon to the Rating Theory and stuff. Maybe doing some more charts would help make things less confusing for people 3nodding

9,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Healer 50
I love the guide. Thanks to the preferences list, I could skip straight to the good stuff. 3nodding

Hehe, I leave Gaia for a month and come back to aquariums. heart

4,850 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Angel LunaBelle
I love the guide. Thanks to the preferences list, I could skip straight to the good stuff. 3nodding

Yeah, even though there are some things about how it was implemented which I don't agree with, it is a lot of fun.

I'm glad you liked the guide!

Cyberpumpkin's Princess

Wistful Elder

66,725 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Miasmal Investigator 100
  • Bonfire Starter 500

Waaah~! You're like Luca! You can fix things with science! So incredible~! crying

Thanks so much for this very helpful guide. User Image

4,850 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Chocobo Princess

Waaah~! You're like Luca! You can fix things with science! So incredible~! crying

Thanks so much for this very helpful guide. User Image

I'm glad you liked it smile

9,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Healer 50
Novocain
Angel LunaBelle

Yeah, even though there are some things about how it was implemented which I don't agree with, it is a lot of fun.

I'm glad you liked the guide!

Yes, the fact that it's all Gaia Cash is a bit upsetting. Thankfully items seem to be up for grabs permanently which means prices will eventually steady at a reasonable market price. ^^

I'm just glad Gaia hasn't gotten greedy with Gaia Cash. I've spent $100 at most since the introduction of the Target cash cards. It's been about a year now! LOL. That's amazing considering my spending habits. xd

EDIT: Do you get fish droppings when your fishies die? Can the overseer give you some?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff