Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

How do you feel about some of the evolving items being removed from the Cash Shop?

I'm happy! Now the ones I own are all the more rare! 0.28215767634855 28.2% [ 68 ]
It's all right. Now we have room for some new things! 0.15767634854772 15.8% [ 38 ]
I don't care. 0.10373443983402 10.4% [ 25 ]
I'm upset! I wanted to buy one. 0.2655601659751 26.6% [ 64 ]
It's stupid! The items should never be removed. 0.078838174273859 7.9% [ 19 ]
Just gimme poll gold, please. 0.11203319502075 11.2% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 241 ]
This poll closed on January 4, 2008.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 41 42 43 > >>

Beloved Bloodsucker

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Heckler 50
  • Wall Street 200
valkyr
Oh, Hailstorms, you might want to see this ...

eeep

I hope that there was simply a miscommunication because otherwise... D:

Huh... That is rather strange. I wonder what this actually entails? Will the final stage of each generation just have different poses, or will it be a different thing all together? I guess it does make some sense to have each item appear different. I really think we need to wait for a bit more information or to see if this supposed miscommunication clears up.

I really do hope it was some sort of misunderstanding. I was given the impression from the news posts that each item would eventually change into the same thing, especially since they all hit the same evolutionary stages along the way. They never mentioned that they would be different.
one word: STICKY. Great work!
HailStorms
valkyr
Oh, Hailstorms, you might want to see this ...

eeep

I hope that there was simply a miscommunication because otherwise... D:

Huh... That is rather strange. I wonder what this actually entails? Will the final stage of each generation just have different poses, or will it be a different thing all together? I guess it does make some sense to have each item appear different. I really think we need to wait for a bit more information or to see if this supposed miscommunication clears up.

I really do hope it was some sort of misunderstanding. I was given the impression from the news posts that each item would eventually change into the same thing, especially since they all hit the same evolutionary stages along the way. They never mentioned that they would be different.

Yeah the announcements implied each generation will have the same final stage but I'm not sure anymore. Also,in the ask a admin thread, I think Lanzer mentioned the moon evolves every two weeks so it should evolve around the 20th.
Aah... I hope that the final evolutions are all the same.

Anyway, thank you very much for the thread! This is very helpful. 3nodding
Excellent work! Thank you for the information! Keep it up.

Beloved Bloodsucker

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Heckler 50
  • Wall Street 200
valkyr
Yeah the announcements implied each generation will have the same final stage but I'm not sure anymore. Also,in the ask a admin thread, I think Lanzer mentioned the moon evolves every two weeks so it should evolve around the 20th.

Would you happen to have a link to this? If so, would you please post it? I'm not quite finding it in the feedback boards.

Thank you Thalissa and Shadowly669! mrgreen
HailStorms
valkyr

Would you happen to have a link to this? If so, would you please post it? I'm not quite finding it in the feedback boards.

Thank you Thalissa and Shadowly669! mrgreen

Lanzer's comment

I find it beneficial to look through Lanzer's posts once in a while since he tends to answer questions weekly.
do u know the future transformations??? anyways u dont have any.. itsd not spoilers xD

Beloved Bloodsucker

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Heckler 50
  • Wall Street 200
LuvBoi
do u know the future transformations??? anyways u dont have any.. itsd not spoilers xD

Well, it might be spoilers for people who've just bought an un-evolved item and they want to be completely surprised about the evolution. I don't know, people get kind of funny sometimes. You'd think you would avoid the evolution guide if you didn't want the surprised spoiled.

And thank you, Valkyr. I was looking in the wrong forum and was only reading the archived admin chats. redface

6,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Can the "Pora Ice 2nd gen." still turn into the "Pora Ice Baby Bear"?

Beloved Bloodsucker

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Heckler 50
  • Wall Street 200
Umlauttt
Can the "Pora Ice 2nd gen." still turn into the "Pora Ice Baby Bear"?

Yes. If it is following the same pattern as the generation one Pora Ice (now Pora's Ice Baby Bear) it should evolve within a week. It is safe to guess that generation two will follow the same steps as generation one because we have seen these trends occur with three generations of "Fausto's Bottle".

6,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Do the current ones you have just keep evolving into the new generations as they happen? You don't have to buy the new ones?

Beloved Bloodsucker

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Heckler 50
  • Wall Street 200
Umlauttt
Do the current ones you have just keep evolving into the new generations as they happen? You don't have to buy the new ones?

Nope! The one you have will just keep changing until it reaches its final stage, regardless of generation. You don't have to buy new ones. When the news announces a new evolution, all you have to do is take your current evolving item off your avatar and then re-equip it in order to see the change.

1,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100
  • Member 100
Thank you for making this thread!
Ive been looking for one like it everywhere!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff