Welcome to Gaia! ::

User ImageEnchanted Golden Trunk

A guide to know, What the heck are in those things?! Some of you may have gotten, or are thinking about buying a Enchanted gold trunk and all of us want to know whats in side.

Here's a list of possible items in the trunk.

Angelic Bed: A bed fit for angels.
Angelic Chair: A chair fit for an Angel.
Angelic Table: I heard that Angels don't need tables because their stomaches are always appeased and they don't sit down cause they are always floating... I guess I was WRONG.
Bloody Footprints Floor Tile: It's ... blood. I hope it's not Chris's blood.
Checkerboard Wall Tile: Check yo'self befo you wreck yo'self.
Chalk Outline: From the looks of it, I'd say he RAN out of time. HAHA! Get it?! RAN out of time? man... I should be a CSI or something. Grizzly Bear Rug: He killed my father. I made him into my rug. Call it even.
Holo-grid Wall Tile: I remember this one show where they had a big room with this grid all over it and um... sometimes it would malfunction ... and they would be trapped inside and have to deal with all these virtual people inside and have to escape ... and they would make a whole episode out of it. Ah nostalgia...
KiKi Kitty Wall Tile: A cute wall tile of Gaia's favorite kitty!
Manhole Cover: Once I went down into the sewers to find some of that mutational goo so I could become a superhero animal. But wait, if that goo turns animals into human form ... would that make me twice the human I am now? O_O;
Pink Gator Kiddie Pool: Diving into one of these is probably NOT a good idea.
Red Alarm Phone: The city is in danger! QUICK! Use the RED ALARM PHONE!
Retro TV: HDTV? What in tarnations is that?!
Roman Pedestal: Much like the ones you see in museums and there's always like some half-naked dude or chick with a loin cloth holding something. I always manage to knock these over by accident.
Rustic Pedestal: My girlfriend said that girls like to be put on a pedestal. So I went out and bought her this.
Starfield Wall Tile: Look at the stars ... how they shine for you.
Toxic Barrel: These barrels are often found near large bodies of water where people won't notice it.
Yellow Retro Phone: I remember when we used to use two cups and a string ... I miss those days.

I got this list from Gaiapedia things may be incorrect, I did not research this list and WONT.
I wont be working with this forum so there will be no updates

Invisible Player

7,600 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
Sweet Thanks

Greedy Ladykiller

7,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
This helped.... But mybe showing the average price on MP might''ve been cool... sweatdrop

7,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Savage Goat

22,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Survivor 150
SNapKitty
User ImageEnchanted Golden Trunk

A guide to know, What the heck are in those things?! Some of you may have gotten, or are thinking about buying a Enchanted gold trunk and all of us want to know whats in side.

Here's a list of possible items in the trunk.

Angelic Bed: A bed fit for angels.
Angelic Chair: A chair fit for an Angel.
Angelic Table: I heard that Angels don't need tables because their stomaches are always appeased and they don't sit down cause they are always floating... I guess I was WRONG.
Bloody Footprints Floor Tile: It's ... blood. I hope it's not Chris's blood.
Checkerboard Wall Tile: Check yo'self befo you wreck yo'self.
Chalk Outline: From the looks of it, I'd say he RAN out of time. HAHA! Get it?! RAN out of time? man... I should be a CSI or something. Grizzly Bear Rug: He killed my father. I made him into my rug. Call it even.
Holo-grid Wall Tile: I remember this one show where they had a big room with this grid all over it and um... sometimes it would malfunction ... and they would be trapped inside and have to deal with all these virtual people inside and have to escape ... and they would make a whole episode out of it. Ah nostalgia...
KiKi Kitty Wall Tile: A cute wall tile of Gaia's favorite kitty!
Manhole Cover: Once I went down into the sewers to find some of that mutational goo so I could become a superhero animal. But wait, if that goo turns animals into human form ... would that make me twice the human I am now? O_O;
Pink Gator Kiddie Pool: Diving into one of these is probably NOT a good idea.
Red Alarm Phone: The city is in danger! QUICK! Use the RED ALARM PHONE!
Retro TV: HDTV? What in tarnations is that?!
Roman Pedestal: Much like the ones you see in museums and there's always like some half-naked dude or chick with a loin cloth holding something. I always manage to knock these over by accident.
Rustic Pedestal: My girlfriend said that girls like to be put on a pedestal. So I went out and bought her this.
Starfield Wall Tile: Look at the stars ... how they shine for you.
Toxic Barrel: These barrels are often found near large bodies of water where people won't notice it.
Yellow Retro Phone: I remember when we used to use two cups and a string ... I miss those days.

I got this list from Gaiapedia things may be incorrect, I did not research this list and WONT.
I wont be working with this forum so there will be no updates
how exactly do u open the trunk?

Star-Crossed Seraph

25,775 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Object of Affection 150
SNapKitty
how exactly do u open the trunk?

To open an Enchanted Trunk. Go to Inventory > Special Tab > Click on the Golden Trunk and it will come up with options. Click Use Item and there you go with a new item.

Last time I looked they are running about 1500k on the MP.

Sweet Huntress

I got a "Holo-grid Wall Tile" that can be used in my home.
There were like 200 being sold on the marketplace, the lowest price being 200 gold.
None being sold in shops.

So it's up to you guys if you want to take the chance... I know I lost like 1,000 gold by opening it.
crying

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
thank you for the guide! 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers