Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
Newbie Guide to Gold (Don’t Beg It Is A Waste of Your Time)
1.Quickest way to make gold is to play booty grab… I highly recommend checking out the first 11 pages of this forum… they have tons of tanks listed and will tell you when they glow.
a. There are many tanks listed in forums under Gaia Aquariums
2.Gaia cash is also very helpful thing to have…I recommend setting up a junk email account and try to do some of the free offers…some will give you small amounts of Gaia cash for just a name and email address.
3.zOMG! Items can also be helpful for making gold and this can be a fun way to make cash…Items such as the Wing Tree Leaf and Pink Flamingo Feather can be worth up to 1000 gold each on the marketplace. (Remember Rings and Orbs cannot be sold, they are soul bound)
4.TRASH! No it is not a waste of your time to collect trash around town (it is a waste to shake trees) some of the trash+ Flowers can be sold in bulk on the marketplace for larger amounts of gold especially blue and pink carnations.

Beloved Raider

7,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I think this is a useful guide for newcomers! I would like to add that if you are good at drawing or designing avatars you can also earn decent amounts of gold. Drawing skills you can use by making your own store in Art Shops- forum.
Also try out creating avatars in Tektek and then head out to the Dressing Room and try winnng some of the competitions there with your creations!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff