thank you so much for posting this =DDD
lissymarie
thank you so much for posting this =DDD

It's my pleasure, thank you for bringing this back up 3nodding

and BUMP heart
User Image
User Image

Thank you for this guide. smile

May I make a suggestion, Perhaps put a picture beside the name of the bug? At least the first time it's mentioned? And only one per species, not necessarily every color. You can use Gaia's own images to do this with. Just right click and choose "save image location".

It's kinda why I came in here. Someone mentioned the Whistler bug and I was curious as to what it looked like and what ink it made. Thanks to you I know it makes black. But I shall have to find it in the MP or TekTek I guess to see what it looks like. User Image

EDIT: Found it. User Image Looks like the Cicada. In fact it's description calls it a Male Cicada. No wonder I was not familiar with it. I've probably seen it and thought it was the regular one you need 50 of.

User Image
This was really helpfull!
Gaia is lucky to have people like you who make things like this to help others! 4laugh
Thanks so much! You were very helpful!
blaugh
Dlen Isolde
User Image
User Image

Thank you for this guide. smile

May I make a suggestion, Perhaps put a picture beside the name of the bug? At least the first time it's mentioned? And only one per species, not necessarily every color. You can use Gaia's own images to do this with. Just right click and choose "save image location".

It's kinda why I came in here. Someone mentioned the Whistler bug and I was curious as to what it looked like and what ink it made. Thanks to you I know it makes black. But I shall have to find it in the MP or TekTek I guess to see what it looks like. User Image

EDIT: Found it. User Image Looks like the Cicada. In fact it's description calls it a Male Cicada. No wonder I was not familiar with it. I've probably seen it and thought it was the regular one you need 50 of.

User Image

That's a good idea, I shall try to do that ^^

VietPapillon
This was really helpfull!
Gaia is lucky to have people like you who make things like this to help others! 4laugh

Why thank you 3nodding

Ballerina with Wings
Thanks so much! You were very helpful!
blaugh

welcome 3nodding
Update 2
As a request, I have now included a "Bug Key" so now you're able to see which bugs to chase after in town ^^

If there are any other suggestions that you think would help improve the efficiency and effectiveness of this guide, please let me know.

Have a wonderful day;
xnozomi-chanx

8,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Generous 100
Great thread! I've always wondered what to do with my bugs and why they were in such high demand.
xnozomi-chanx
Update 2
As a request, I have now included a "Bug Key" so now you're able to see which bugs to chase after in town ^^

If there are any other suggestions that you think would help improve the efficiency and effectiveness of this guide, please let me know.

Have a wonderful day;
xnozomi-chanx
Way to take an idea and run with it. biggrin Thanks!
Dlen Isolde
xnozomi-chanx
Update 2

Have a wonderful day;
xnozomi-chanx
Way to take an idea and run with it. biggrin Thanks!

It was my pleasure 4laugh I made this guide to be helpful to people, so I really don't mind making it easier to understand and use 3nodding

5,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Is The Cicada Rare? Like The Great Monarch Or Something?
the_naked_muffin

I don't believe it is. You can tell if a bug is rare or not pretty easily. If 1 bug makes 1 vial of ink on its own, it's rare, whereas if you need 50, for example, you can assume the bug is common. =3

5,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
xnozomi-chanx
the_naked_muffin

I don't believe it is. You can tell if a bug is rare or not pretty easily. If 1 bug makes 1 vial of ink on its own, it's rare, whereas if you need 50, for example, you can assume the bug is common. =3

Oh, Okay Thanks I Was Just Wondering Because Me And My Sis Are Tring To Make Black And White Body Dyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff