<3 </3

BetterGaia should...

Beat out the addon competition. 0.26221001221001 26.2% [ 859 ]
Work together with other addons. 0.3507326007326 35.1% [ 1149 ]
+1 (idc) 0.38705738705739 38.7% [ 1268 ]
Total Votes:[ 3276 ]

Skilled Genius

Magus de Infinitus
The one request i have is if you could implement a way to open more than one philosopher's cache at once. I have around 3000....

Just to note, this is essentially impossible because of how Gaia's system works. When you preform an action, each action has a nonce. A nonce is uniquely generated depending on what you're attempting to do and is only ever used once. Each Philosopher's Cache when "opened" gets it's own nonce.

Inquisitive Alchemist

21,450 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
Knight Yoshi
Magus de Infinitus
The one request i have is if you could implement a way to open more than one philosopher's cache at once. I have around 3000....

Just to note, this is essentially impossible because of how Gaia's system works. When you preform an action, each action has a nonce. A nonce is uniquely generated depending on what you're attempting to do and is only ever used once. Each Philosopher's Cache when "opened" gets it's own nonce.

crying crying crying
This might be naive, but is there a customization option where we can actually make the UX and layout of gaia's website 3D like on the 1st page?

Stellar Otaku

14,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Noble Shade 100
the only thing i don't like about this is that it already has text written in this box , when you go to reply

naruto's Partner

Sparkly Hellraiser

The Desktop Notifications are not working for me? Is
          anyone familiar with this problem?

Skilled Genius

Nixjust
This might be naive, but is there a customization option where we can actually make the UX and layout of gaia's website 3D like on the 1st page?

You mean of the thread, in that one image? That was done using Firefox's 3D rendering DevTool.

Divine Whisperer

31,725 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
So in update to my previous post, a couple mainstay functions are no longer functioning on the latest builds of chrom/e/ium. Guessing chrome 37 and up.
here's what the dev console spits out when visiting gaia and then trying to "draw all" dailychance.
XMLHttpRequest cannot load http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24076833&_=1405937316406. No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource. Origin 'chrome-extension://lmgjagdflhhfjflolfalapokbplfldna' is therefore not allowed access. (index):1
content: Stop here, cause a second Tampermonkey instance was detected!
This can be caused by using "[removed]" at Userscripts.
See https://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=253388 for more information content.js:1
2XMLHttpRequest cannot load http://www.gaiaonline.com/dailycandy/pretty/. No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource. Origin 'chrome-extension://lmgjagdflhhfjflolfalapokbplfldna' is therefore not allowed access.

It looks to me like this is something new that requires the original resources to ALLOW editing.
meaning gaia probably has to bend to your whims, which doesn't sound likely.

Edit: and it's not tampermonkey, because I uninstalled that to test.
Ed2: same error for announcements, instant quoting, instant editing, etc.

O24's Partner

Aged Gaian

Yeah, I don't have anything more than this script and adblock running and after the chrome update it doesn't seem to work with draw all or instant quote

Pixel Rice's Wife

I'm sorry if this a dumb question or has already been asked, but I can't seem to get the custom header to work. It shows up in the preview but not on Gaia. >w< Is it because it is a Gif.? The gif works fine in the preview and as my background.

OG Citizen

9,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Mellemon
I'm sorry if this a dumb question or has already been asked, but I can't seem to get the custom header to work. It shows up in the preview but not on Gaia. >w< Is it because it is a Gif.? The gif works fine in the preview and as my background.

User Image

User Image

User ImageI have the same problemUser Image

User Image

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

is there a way to keep the my gaia page like how it is on the default gaia site? i find everything really cluttered and i prefer gaia's layout, so it bothers me a lot seeing it so stacked together D:

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

Little Lady Fair
the only thing i don't like about this is that it already has text written in this box , when you go to reply

Are you talking about the post formatting? You can turn it off if you don't use a post style.
Just go to your BG settings, click the "Post Formatting" category on the left side, and then delete them all.
Or, just click the big button on the upper right to toggle it on and off.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Stellar Otaku

14,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Noble Shade 100
-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Little Lady Fair

Are you talking about the post formatting? You can turn it off if you don't use a post style.
Just go to your BG settings, click the "Post Formatting" category on the left side, and then delete them all.
Or, just click the big button on the upper right to toggle it on and off.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

yup and luckily i found out how before you replied

Mega Bit

Hi I'm getting a lot of funky formatting issues with the addon (just added it to my firefox browser for the first time). I have a lot of white space above posts, I cannot see avatars that are on the right hand side of the page, and this entire reply box is shoved to the left instead of centered under the header. Also the text of my username at the top of the page is overly large and hanging out of the box. Any ideas what exactly I'm doing wrong?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff