Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

BetterGaia should...

Beat out the addon competition. 0.26221001221001 26.2% [ 859 ]
Work together with other addons. 0.3507326007326 35.1% [ 1149 ]
+1 (idc) 0.38705738705739 38.7% [ 1268 ]
Total Votes:[ 3276 ]

Newbie Noob

I'm sure it has been mentioned, but the new formatting/look of the threads don't really apply to the guild forums. Not sure if that's something that's changeable or not.

With the default style, the thread stretches to fit my monitor, but after I've installed the addon, it get smaller, sticking in the middle of my screen.

Two things.

I think it would be nice if you could select your post formats for quick reply.

Also. If there's some way for you to alter the inventory organizer, that would be pretty legit.

Magical Smoker

7,050 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Capt Hooker
Nitro Virus
ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

When I choose a header, it doesn't change on Gaia. It's just the usual ugly header rn. I don't know how to fix it. >3<

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-------------------------------------------------------

This is happening for me right now as well. Sometimes my chosen header will
            show, other times not.

Having this same issue. I'm unsure if it's because of the event header from before or not. Btw, thanks for this awesome extension! I love it to death of course.

iBalentay's Senpai

Anxious Gaian

I like Better Gaia, I just wish I could pick what features to use. I like the widgets by your username, the collect all feature, and the shortcuts. But I wish I could choose whether or not to view the default site.

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

Bluecandescent
Is there a direct link to the current Firefox version? I installed the alpha a while ago, but since the grey box glitch happened I switched back to the old version since auto update wasn't working.

But actually, seeing the number of glitches reported in this thread maybe I don't want the new version lol

If you go to the versions you'll find the 2014 version of better gaia for firefox

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

BetterGaia 2014 Alpha One on Firefox is amazing! Finally it gets caught up with chrome !! smile

Dangerous Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
Radstuck
Capt Hooker
Nitro Virus
ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

When I choose a header, it doesn't change on Gaia. It's just the usual ugly header rn. I don't know how to fix it. >3<

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-------------------------------------------------------

This is happening for me right now as well. Sometimes my chosen header will
            show, other times not.

Having this same issue. I'm unsure if it's because of the event header from before or not. Btw, thanks for this awesome extension! I love it to death of course.

It's happening to me as well, worked for a little earlier
Guess we will just have to wait.

Welcome to BetterGaia.
Need help? See our thread and visit BetterGaia.com.

Wild Bibliophile

17,650 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
I was wondering, Could I suggest a BetterGaia Notepad feature?
Just an extra little drop down tab that you can type prices, item names, and usernames into that will be stored until you remove them from the notepad?

And maybe an Auto Tax subtraction calculation feature?
like, you type in a market price, and it does the multiplication and subtraction for you in one fell swoop?

I would use those all the time for market purposes

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

Elishavette
I was wondering, Could I suggest a BetterGaia Notepad feature?
Just an extra little drop down tab that you can type prices, item names, and usernames into that will be stored until you remove them from the notepad?

And maybe an Auto Tax subtraction calculation feature?
like, you type in a market price, and it does the multiplication and subtraction for you in one fell swoop?

I would use those all the time for market purposes

i don't know, that would be a lot of coding and i mean a lot. and it would make clutter on the prices..

HappyMaskSalesPerson's Significant Otter

Beloved Phantom

Not sure if it's just me or not, but the instant reply/edit feature isn't
          working. The drop down opens and immediately recloses. Only stays
          open half a second if even that.

Benevolent Shapeshifter

I haven't been able to view everyone's signatures is there anyway to fix this?

Distinct Fairy

gaia_angelleft It seems He has giving up on BG and Us. crying gaia_angelright

Kawaii Sentai

User Image
User ImageUser Image

For a long time now I have not been getting desktop notifications from Better Gaia.
Any fix for this?
I re read my settings hundreds of times, I dont know if I did something wrong or if BG is messed up.

User ImageUser Image

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
"A scattered dream that's like a far off memory...

I'm not sure if this is a BG issue, or a Gaia issue, or just a browser issue.
I will hover over a confirm button, or just any feature of the site at all at this point, and it will completely disappear.
If I refresh, it will come back, but then disappear when I hover over it again. It makes doing anything on Gaia ten times more tedious, and I hate it. I have some screenshots somewhere I can post if need be, but I've been dealing with this for well over a month now, and it's pissing me off. :C

A far off memory that's like a scattered dream..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces